H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 11-18-2003, 01:49 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

They sure don't build them like they used to!

Klaus

"God made some men big and some men small, but Sam Colt made them all equal."
Old 11-18-2003, 01:53 AM

Roadsurfer is off the scale

Did I ever show you guys....

...the chrome dash?

Old 11-18-2003, 02:01 AM
Hummer Guru

Hideous... Just Hideous. You really should start playing gang wars. You're a natural!

Klaus

Old 11-18-2003, 02:24 AM

Hold the phone, Mein Furher...

"Gang wars"!? YOU are the one rolling out the prayer mat to hand guns....

....all I did was a little interior detailing.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:28 AM

KMAzz is off the scale

Well...**** I must be crazy I like this truck..

Roadsurfer if you have AIM hit me up (KMACOMP) I have some questions about the truck. Thanks man

2003 Yellow H2
1993 Ford Probe GT(SHOW CAR)

Old 11-18-2003, 02:51 AM
Hummer Guru

I’m sorry, but to me that thing looks like a modern day pimpmobile. It reminds me of the Cadillac 43 minutes into the movie “Magnum Force”.

Klaus

Old 11-18-2003, 05:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roadsurfer:
Did I ever show you guys....

...the chrome dash?

http://www.socalcustoms.com/Shows/20...s/DSC00164.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you were to ever actually drive that ruined piece of ****, you'd find that your pimped out chrome dash is extremely dangerous due to the blinding reflections it's going to beam right into the driver's eyes. But with a buck 82 on the odo that's sort of a non-issue. Unless of course you find some dip**** pro-athlete to buy it.

Took a look at your site: www.roadsurfer.net . No wonder you're touchy about being criticized about your piece of ****. You must hear that a lot about the rest of the vehicles on your site. You're probably just cranky because you think you've done your homework by reading all of the SUV & truck magazines that are so big in L.A. and you still can't come up with anything to get any ligitimate attention in Suckramento.
You posted the photos here. You should have taken the justified abuse graciously and explained to the masses that it was a one time ****-up and you promise not to do it again. But nooooo, you had to start acting like a little bitch and getting dreamy about the length of everyone's peckers. You even had to go to the race card. What a weak-dick maneuver that was. Is that supposed to give you "street creds" with the homies? Are you gonna print out this topic and hand it out to show how you're sticking up for minorities? You pathetic no talent puss.
Your interest in the length of everyone's penis is sort of disturbing, too. Is that an important factor to you? From what you've displayed here I'd say it is. If schlongs are of so much interest to you then I suggest that you go back to your previous job of being a gay prostitute. You had to of been better at that than you are at modifying vehicles.

[This message was edited by DRTYFN on 11-17-03 at 11:56 PM.]
Old 11-18-2003, 09:06 AM

drouke is off the scale

I'm just gonna pick up where drty left off. What is with all the aggression and penis talk? If you're gay, be gay, we don't care. It's 2003, be free, you shouldn't worry so much about what other people think about your preferences. So you happen to like penis, and you like to ruin fine pieces of engineering, big deal. We looked at your pics, we gave you feedback. If you knew ahead of time that you couldn't handle critiscm why post them? You can't tell me you honestly think your truck is "phat" and everyone likes it. Please for the sake of the innocents let it go. Put your purple thong back on, let your friends know that Ricky Martin gives you a tingly feeling in your special area and above all keep the pics of the HUMDEVILLE to yourself. Even the name doesn't make any sense. You do know that truck is called an escalade right? By the way if I'm a "white bread bigot" because I can clearly see who your target audience is then so be it.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

HUMDEVILLE????........

" It's A Small World After All "
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-18-2003, 10:56 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

This graphic on his website pretty much sums it up:

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2003, 04:08 PM

Boys, boys....

Lets review, shall we? Looking back over the thread, we find....

...that the "penile references" are all in the critical posts. I looked, and I see that "drouke" and "drtyfn" each made two "gay references"...which, if the propensity to be gay is exhibited in ones predisposition to espouse gayness.....you boys are definitely in the running for the next Victoria Secret supermodel job.

As regards my "being able to take criticism"....listen, girls, I hate to be the one to point this out, but you two are LIVID about this topic...personally insulted that I'd actually do something different to your exalted chubby Tahoe...

If you look back over the thread, what you'll find is me teasing and poking fun and inciting you gomers to freak out...which you've done, to my gratification (thank you very much!)....but in all this the hostility is from the critics...

Hell, like I keep saying...its just a truck. NOT a religion. But for you zealots that insist on rolling out your prayer mats to an object...

Keep coming back....I love the rections. We all sit around the office and laugh our heads off at you nutballs

Ooops. Sorry I said "nutball"...I know thats gonna throw you latent types into a mascara frenzy. My bad.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:25 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like another "pimped out" stagecoach to me.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards
Old 11-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Someone is on to you....
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2003, 06:08 PM

Dan-For-Brains....

Take notes, lad. I wasn't "expecting nice replies"...I AM startled by you and your compatriots borderline obsession with objects, but hey...its all in good fun.

If you'll read through my posts, my "objective" (at this point) is to poke fun at you people. So far, I have had someone transpose an entire Johnny Cash song, and here you are, creating cartoons, all for my benefit

If we're keeping score....you people are all pissed off and screeching like school girls and freaking out and drawing cartoons..in other words, totally out of control with your hellbent-for-leather assault on the internet guy would impeach your precious lil' SUV...

So, if you stand back and look at this objectively, not only are you materially obsessed, you're just keeping the ball in the air with your incessant rants

See how much fun this is!?
Old 11-18-2003, 06:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this on your site and was wondering if it was your daily driver.

"Keep coming back....I love the rections. We all sit around the office and laugh our heads off at you nutballs."

And not only did you say "nutball", but you made a "slip" and made a slight spelling error that I think points towards your true predilection to rectums.
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2003, 06:43 PM
Hummer Guru

Dont flatter yourself fool, the cartoon was for everyone's benefit but yours.

Take your lumps like a man! You got less than gracious replies to your post, and now you want to cop a holier-than-thou attitude to cover up your hurt feelings. Your mommy teach you that?? "I'm sorry the bullies are picking on you dear, just don't let them see it got to you."

And you're right, it is just a truck. Yours happens to be particularly ugly. Don't get bent now, I'm entitled to my opinion, right?

Keep it coming boy. You're the most entertaining sack of hammers to come along in a while!

SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
Old 11-18-2003, 06:59 PM

Well, there is hope.

One of you lame-brains was actually honest, for once

"You got less than gracious replies".

See, even you Waco-esque H2-zealots can be taught manners

And of course you are entitled to your opinion. In fact, Danny, I'd like to issue a challenge to you. Go back thru this thread and count the times I said you WEREN'T welcome to your opinion....

Hint: the answer is zero.

Now, go back thru the thread and count the number of times you zipperheads went off and made it..."less than gracious"...and come on, now, you're on an honesty kick...keep up the good work, and you may get a gold star.

Hint: the answer will be....like, 50+

So, basically, my premise is sustained....at this point, this is just an exercise in lighting you boneheads up...and looking at the score, we're at Roadsurfer 50, Gomers 0.

Happy motoring
Old 11-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Hummer Guru

Hey Holmes,

Where did you learn to count? You should stick to what you do best, destroying vehicles.
Next time you get done hackin-up another fine automobile like an H2 why don't you post the pictures on some Jap street rod site where they will be appreciated. In the mean time start using your vehicle for what it is now best suited for: running hookers around to their assigned street corners, picking up and dropping off large amounts of cocaine and transporting professional basketball players to the home games. And another thing there Sammy, since your loaded with such great design ideas you should get a job at NASA. You could design something useful like a rag top for the space shuttle. Then you'll have another vehicle that can't be used for its intended purpose. And finally were not Nazis or sheet wearing KKK members that dispise minorities, like you implied earlier. We just hate douche bags LIKE YOU!!!

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards
Old 11-18-2003, 08:06 PM

ZeroTolerance is off the scale

Here is the way I see it now. We have a person who comes on to the forum and has two issues.
1) He has a Dissociative Personality disorder. As you can see he created something that only a loner would do and they do this to be noticed. They do not want to be alone and left out of everything, may have been mommy did not cuddle him enough and or dad shyed him off but something is wrong here.. This is an attention getter for him and as you can see it works...
2) He also has a Projective Personality disorder in which they project certain feeling via their art, speech, actions etc to get, you guessed more attention... People do things all the time to get noticed or not noticed and get people to look at them or vice versa...

I see someone who may have issues and needs reassurance and "inspiration" from others that he is ok and is liked. Well if you look at this forum posting on this topic alone you will see this guy feels liked and so he comes back to see "how well" he is liked and how he can stir things up even more so that more topics and replied will be made to his post. You see the more attention he can draw to himself the more he knows people are talking about him and not something that they should be and he needs to feel this for his very "being" to be validated. Without this he is powerless and for a lack of better terms, NOTHING. So you see as we keep posting we continue to feed an ego that is in dire need of attention, lacks self esteem and is trying to desperately seek it out from others. Many times this is why people go into business to create and help others. They feel the need to be placed high on a pedestal and adorned or valued for what they think they are. When in reality, they are nothing more than a figment of their own imagination.. So Roadsurfer, For all this lovely info, you are welcome. See a pattern here man? I thought so.....

PS Your bill is in the mail.........
Old 11-18-2003, 08:16 PM
Hummer Guru

And so folks that ends another episode of "On The Couch With Zero Tolerance"