H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 11-22-2003, 05:18 AM
Banned

PewterH22004 is off the scale

You guys are sick. You don’t understand the work that went into that truck. Roadsurfer, if you work a bit more on the middle and back end it will look much more like an Escalade. Way to go man. Good job. I like it.
Old 11-22-2003, 05:36 AM

Roadsurfer is off the scale

Gee, Pewter...thanks!

Actually, what I need to provide is better pics.

My goal wasnt so much to make it look like an Escalade, my goal was to make people go..."OMG, they lowered and put big wheels in that Cadillac Hummer!"

Besides the front end, it has...

...Shaved body lines in the doors
...Smoothed and painted body trim
..."Caddy" tailights
...Shaved rear deck
...Smoothed rear bumper
...Steel rear roll pan
...Air Suspension (the chrome "step bars" are the air tanks)
...Chrome Dash
...Leather inserts in the seats
...Full JL Audio audio suite, including 4 JL mid/tweets, two JL tweets, and two FL W7 10" woofers, driven by 2000 watts of JL amps

So, yeah....it has an hour or two in it

Thanks for the props

Old 11-22-2003, 05:51 AM
Banned

PewterH22004 is off the scale

That's so funny. I was joking dumb ****. Make the front, middle and back end look like an Escalade!! duh, buy a ****ing Escalade.

So easy.....
Old 11-22-2003, 06:11 AM

Pewter....

Whats even easier than that.....is this:

By my count....you just got owned, boy
Old 11-22-2003, 06:28 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You just don't get it, do you? For all of the intelligence(?) you've displayed you're one of the slowest people if ever seen. The only reason everyone had such a ****fit over your rig was that you stripped off the H2's nose and slapped on a Caddy's. If you'd step back a second, you'd realize what a faux paus that is. I think the work you put into that thing is amazing, it's just that you took the initial dose of criticism very poorly and basically encited a verbal riot.

And if you think using the pics from that F U H2 site is funny then you really don't see the big picture. Not only are you really going to piss off people on this site, but you're using pics from a site where the people would just as happily run a key down the side off your baby as not.

And one more thing, don't fall back on the race card. It's pathetic and weak.
Old 11-22-2003, 06:51 AM

Actually, Clown Boy....

If you read back over this entire thread...you'll find that I have exhibited amazing restraint.

You and your compatriots, on the other hand, are nearly psychotic with the vitriol and shouting and blathering and whining and name calling.

So, a few things, I agree with you on. I am intelligent. And the only thing you and your butthole buddies have "had such a ****fit over" is simply...that I changed the hood on the truck.

Read that, again...in fact, read what you wrote..."The only reason everyone had such a ****fit over your rig was that you stripped off the H2's nose and slapped on a Caddy's."

The light dawning on you now? This entire thread, and all the energy expended therin, is as a function of a hood change. You are making MY point FOR me, zipperhead....it IS all totally meaningless

Yet, here you are....trying to make sense of your own mindless lemming-ness.

And do I care about pissing people off on this site? Why would I? Is there anyone on this site that has any greater substance or mass or meaning, in the vast cosmos, than anyone else? Trust me on this, H2-wannabe-boy....no one is impressed, just because this is an H2 site.....an H2 is an inorganic, non-sentient object.....and no ones opinion is any more meaningful than anyone elses....Hell, I am on this site, with as valid a reason to be here as anyone else....probably with more validity than you or 1/2 the whiners in here, insofar as I have pics of MY truck displayed....but, being the fair minded guy I am, I will allow you to continue to participate.

As long as you are a good boy, and continue to admit your mistakes

Do I get "pissed" at your juvenile meanderings?
No! I am, however, extremely succesful at pissing you and your bathhouse buddies off...that much is obvious.

Your revisionist tatics are also obvious, on their face.....I issue you the following challenge: Go back thru this thread, and pull out your own previous posts...and make a case for them being "an initial dose of criticism"....you are, and remain, as juvenile as I am, on this subject...and I am the FIRST to admit to taking juvenile glee in this entire process...its just that I am entertained by it, while you are vibrating and spouting pancreatic discharge at the very thought of one having impeached your precious....

...snub-nosed Tahoe.

Lets review, Einstein....you've made my point, for me...you've acknowledged that the only thing that has caused everyone to go postal is a simple hood change...and you've demonstrated that although the entire subject is moot, I am still able to get your goat

Why stop now? You dopes are gonna keep coming back for more, that much is obvious.

And your syntax sucks, by the way.

Old 11-22-2003, 07:03 AM

I almost forgot....

I wasn't pulling out the "race card"...I was simply identifying that your friend there WAS a racist.

He responded thusly:

"By the way if I'm a "white bread bigot" because I can clearly see who your target audience is then so be it."

A cracker is a cracker, dontcha think?

Old 11-22-2003, 07:45 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh, you're so wrong. I derive incredible glee from this.
It's really too bad that you can't see that I was backing down and offering you an opportunity (at my expense) to do so with out losing any face.
As for syntax, sorry, I didn't realize you were going to be grading this. At least I've got taste.
And by the way, where did "cracker" come from and why exactly am I supposed to be offended by it? I never have heard a good explanation for that one.

Oh yeah, you said "zipperhead". Last time I checked that was a derogatory term for Japanese people. And you didn't show a possesive for "and no ones opinion is any more meaningful than anyone elses." Maybe I'm wrong.

That german cross that you're using is sure a winner, too. Very racially sensitive of you. Intelligent. haha, stop it.

[This message was edited by DRTYFN on 11-22-03 at 01:54 AM.]
Old 11-22-2003, 09:03 AM

Well.....if only you'd paid attention, lad

I did see that you were backing down. I'm not surprised, that you would do that, truth be told...its consistent with your entire approach to this topic...make a big splash, then hide behind your lame-ass suggestion that you didn't mean it.

You just didnt do it to my satisfaction. Ergo, the fun continues

You have no taste, Clown boy. Your are crude and base and unwilling to accept the most basic of challenges...which is to simply prove your own revisionist history. Which, by definition, is unprovable, but like most morons, you miss that entire point.

It doesnt surprise me that you are unable or unwilling to do that...after all, it requires that you navigate backwards in this thread, and my guess is your cognitive AND motor skills aren't up to that task.

However, fair guy that I am, I will offer you the olive branch, again. Go away. Ignore me. Piss off. Disappear. Pretend I dont exist. Get lost. Vamoose. Skedaddle. Git....

..whatever it is that you do, when you leave...leave. I am allowing it, just this once.

The cracker comment wasnt directed at you...but, that being said, if you're a racist, embrace it.

And yeah...I checked.

You ARE wrong. Again. ad infinitum, in fact.

Old 11-22-2003, 09:04 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alec W:
Sorry, I must be an idiot but I see a little more than a hood change on your truck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just read up the thread, Alec W...you'll see the list of modifications

Old 11-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Road,

I actually admire the time and detailed effort put into it. Like I said before, I don't like it or dis-like it.

It's like seeing a woman with a hot body but ugly face.

What I don't get is why post FUH2 pics. A more effective way would be to post more of the Humdeville.

BUT WAIT!...You don't have anymore pics right? You're just a 13 year old who took the pics and now trying to pawn it off as your own?

BTW, I'm somewhere in between a Cracker and a Moon Pie . Every race has a racist...Don't play that card here.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-22-2003, 11:40 AM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

I think we need to start a new Forum just for Troll's and Troll bashing. It's really getting distracting lately.

03 Sunset H2!
89 Vette
02 Escalade
Old 11-22-2003, 12:21 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

What a bunch of turd-burglars!!!!!

Thanks for bringing your buddies over Ridehacker, more little pea brains to squeeze myself into.

I'm living in your head guys, RENT FREE!

- Dan

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
Old 11-22-2003, 03:36 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Road,

I actually admire the time and detailed effort put into it. Like I said before, I don't like it or dis-like it.

It's like seeing a woman with a hot body but ugly face.

What I don't get is why post FUH2 pics. A more effective way would be to post more of the Humdeville.

BUT WAIT!...You don't have anymore pics right? You're just a 13 year old who took the pics and now trying to pawn it off as your own?

BTW, I'm somewhere in between a Cracker and a Moon Pie . Every race has a racist...Don't play that card here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dennis...thank YOU for the oblique props, as well

The reason for posting the FUH2 pics is simple....to paraphrase Forest Gump, "juvenile is as juvenile does"....

Scroll up this thread...you'll see that "Pewter" decided to throw in his two cents worth, and it was rude and insulting....I figured, gee....I betcha I can be as rude and insulting, maybe even moreso!

Now, I did show restraint....if you'll notice, I only posted pics of pewter H2's...my little jab was intended for him, and even though he probably missed the point...a few other pinheads got offended, so the exercise was a success.

Now then....YOU make a good point...why NOT post more pics of the HUMdeVille? I think I'll do that.

As regards who I am.....my name is Bill. My e-mail is bill@roadsurfer.net. My phone number is 916-381-2003.

If you have the fortitude, feel free to call.

And to reiterate, I wasn't play the "race card"...I was calling one of the lemmings a racist. He agreed with me. That issue SHOULD be obvious, and resolved, by now...so I suggest YOU drop the implicit support for your boy. He accepts his failures...I accept his failures...so lets just let it go

Old 11-22-2003, 03:38 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89vette:
I think we need to start a new Forum just for Troll's and Troll bashing. It's really getting distracting lately.

03 Sunset H2!
89 Vette
02 Escalade
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Corvette AND an H2!?

You need one of my "Nice Hairpiece, Sorry About Your Penis" t-shirts

Old 11-22-2003, 03:42 PM

Dan....

Insofar as you have several months to wait until you recieve your just-like-a-billion-others SUT lemming-mobile, and you can then join the Heartbeat of America Members Only-jacket wearing bunch and sport your GMAC payment coupon book....

I think you should thank me. I mean, you dont own a damned H2, but you need a reason to stay in this forum, so hell...I am doing you a favor!

You're welcome, by the way.

Old 11-22-2003, 05:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

What a pisser you are.

I noticed you didn't address my comments.

"And by the way, where did "cracker" come from and why exactly am I supposed to be offended by it? I never have heard a good explanation for that one.

Oh yeah, you said "zipperhead". Last time I checked that was a derogatory term for Japanese people. And you didn't show a possesive for "and no ones opinion is any more meaningful than anyone elses." Maybe I'm wrong.

That german cross that you're using is sure a winner, too. Very racially sensitive of you. Intelligent. haha, stop it."

You're not one of Bill Clinton's kids are you?
Old 11-22-2003, 07:35 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roadsurfer:
Dan....

Insofar as you have several months to wait until you recieve your just-like-a-billion-others SUT lemming-mobile, and you can then join the Heartbeat of America Members Only-jacket wearing bunch and sport your GMAC payment coupon book....

I think you should thank me. I mean, you dont own a damned H2, but you need a reason to stay in this forum, so hell...I am doing you a favor!

You're welcome, by the way.

http://img.sportruck.com/forum/uploa...092-avatar.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pfft! You don't own an H2 either you monkey spank! Or do you still consider the HearseDeVille an H2?? It's more like a mutt, like your mom.

Hey!, you should be ashamed of yourself. You forgot the CURB FEELERS on that pig. And you call yourself a homey.....

Rent Free

SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
Old 11-23-2003, 12:56 AM

Dan....

Well, one thing is obvious.....when you say that "You dont own an H2 either...", it becomes a validated fact....

That YOU dont, Dan-For-Brains! And since this is a forum for the incalcuably sophmoric celebration of the Snubbed-nosed Tahooe...that makes you a poser.

Wannabe?

Gazer?

Hopeful?

In any event...it makes you a non-owner, which was my point, to begin with. Thank you for validating that.

You guys arent even fun...I mean, really, you run off on these half-witted and largely repetitive blabberings, and you give up your own secrets!

Its no fun is you TELL us you're a punk!

You're owned, yes...but come on. Make it a little tougher to make you my bitch, will ya!?

By the way.....you called me a homey. I called YOU a homo. Get it right, or I am gonna have to send YOUR mom home. Whereas she'll have a big smile on her face, she will be very unhappy with you.