H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-21-2002, 10:48 AM

Last night at Mcdonalds I saw a red H2 by a gas station. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2002, 10:48 AM

Last night at Mcdonalds I saw a red H2 by a gas station. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2002, 02:05 PM
Hummer Expert

Texas Red is off the scale

So, are we not supposed to eat at MacDonalds now?

Jim
Red H2 in Texas
Old 12-21-2002, 02:34 PM

TJ is off the scale

Everyone at our McDonalds just loves to see my H2 coming down the drive thru lane (or Taco Bell or Wendy's for that matter). But, it's always more fun to sit inside and watch the crowds that gather around my H2 while we're eating. At times like that, my DH just loooooves to push the key fob and make all of the lights flash [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2002, 04:29 PM

JJ is off the scale

If we can't eat at McDonald's, I hope Sonic is acceptable - love that lemon berry slush.

JJ
Old 12-26-2002, 04:16 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

Haha!!! DH loves to honk the horn when I walk in front of H2 thinking that it will take me by surprise each time. And by the way that horn on H2 does not sound wimpy at all when standing in front of the grille.

Sonic has awesome slushies..my favorite is ocean water. I'm diabetic [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] and they make a lower sugar version with diet sprite for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]. Although, it does have a little sweetner in it, and if I am careful I can budget my food the rest of the day to have a little luxury!

~amy
HummerGirl's Home Page
Old 12-28-2002, 06:33 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

My family is in San Diego with the Hummer. My wife said she did not see one single Hummer in 500+ miles from SF Bay down highway 5 to Pasadena, to Orange county, to SD, including shopping(the Block), movie(they went to see Rings again) etc.. Others have reported seeing 5 or 6 Hummers a day, I can count my sightings on one hand, total 5 H2 sightings in 14 weeks/4000 miles. I think I see many more H1s than H2s.

Can you imagine? my own family went to see 2 towers again without me, we just saw it last weekend. They said they want to see Legalos again. Couldn't they just wait another 9 months for the DVD?
Old 12-28-2002, 11:04 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

Believe it or not I have the same itching to see it again and so many others have too.

Makes me wonder if they are putting subliminal messages in the movies again like they did years ago.

Gosh 2 Towers was great wasn't it. Wow don't blame them but what they paid to see it again (depending on time and how many went) they probably "bought" the DVD again.

Back to sightings: I never see more than 1 H2 other than mine and I too see more H1s than I thought I would ever notice down here. There are as many 1s as 2s down here and I am so surprised being we are in a VERY poor area (according to Chamber of Commerce and the local statistics).

So far I know there are about 6 in our town of a 120,000 population.

It's nice being the oddball auto but would be nice to see at least one here and there, but not as often as a Tahoe, Surburban, and Expeditions.

~amy
HummerGirl's Home Page
Old 12-28-2002, 03:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

HummerH2 is off the scale

Is Sonic down south from NY?

New York Rules
Old 12-28-2002, 03:24 PM

JJ is off the scale

Sonic is one of those fast food drive-up car hop restaurants. Pretty popular where the weather allows for vehicles to congregate and people to vist with each other about their ride....Mostly teenagers....

MAC, I'm with you - see the movie once in the theater then buy it on VHS or DVD and save your bucks to go to the next theater release. Family of four on movie night runs $50+. I'm not cheap, just practical - that's why I can afford the H2. No business deductions for me though....darn.

JJ