H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 07-04-2005, 12:45 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Reasons you sold your H3
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I want the blue, but I am not waiting amonth and ahalf.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Actually it wasn't, I honestly thought it was a pile of crap... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But, does anyone care that I actually thought the truck I had was a POS? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...If I can get a blue one quickly I may try the offroad package this time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I WANT the SUT bad, but I think it is out of my price range. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I really want an H2 SUT, and I can afford it. I can't afford the gas at 8 MPG </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In the classified in just the last few days

KMC Dime 20" x 9" for Hummer H3 H3 Buyer to be?
Boulder Gray In AZ, no TAX... H3 Buyer to be?
Hummer H3 Factory Wheels and Goodyear tires. H3 Buyer to be?
FOR SALE: MKW MK 26 for H3 with Nitto Terra Grappler 305/55/20 - PICS HERE H3 Buyer to be?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Your statements are pretty inconsistent (nice way of saying you're a liar) and why are you using this forum as your market place? Jason works hard at operating a great forum here and it seems to me he's getting hosed. Be a sponsor and pay up or stay out because nobody here is going to believe anything you say or do business with you.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:09 AM

4churchill is off the scale

H3...? When you were younger did you accidentially substitute paint chips for potatoe chips? Why not end the lie now, and POSSIBLY save face?

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 07-04-2005, 05:07 AM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

OK, here it is all truth, you want the facts verified ask KILLIAN, DeLEON (met both had lunch with both) or Erin at Sewill Hummer...

I owned a 2003 AMG Mercedes (350 HP SCharged V6) and sold it to a guy in KY, he then drove to Dallas, picked up my H3 and gave them a check for my Mercedes. He then drove my brand new H3 to me in AZ (Igot it with roughly 1K miles on it). I bought the K&N filter, ordered the chrome overlays (see posts if you want to) and the 20" MKW wheels. That exact day, on Thursday, I decided to buy the KMC wheels from a guy on ebay see link above. Thought I liked them better, I did not - OH WELL.

I met with KILLIAN Friday last week, and he said he was thinking of Ebaying his, I htought that sounded good. I paid $38200 for the truck, $2800 for the wheels $15 for the tint on the lights, $230 for the windows, tire cover ($90)$46 for the K&N that equals roughly $41,300. OH yah, and in the meantime, in the 2 weeks that I owned it, I sold the brush guard ($480), and traded the chrome wheels I had to Deleon for his non chromes ($600).

I sold the truck for $41,500 with 2000 miles on it. BIG DEAL... I have more money than I need for being 30 years old with no kids if I want to buy a car, and sell it my wife could care less...

I am still holding out hope that the offroad tranny will make an improvement. Either that or I am buying an H2 or possibly something different. I have owned 12 cars in the last 8 years, this being the shortest. It was also the ****tiest driving truck I have owned. It was also the coolest looking though too... If there was a blue offroad pack lux package right now, I would definitley buy it.

I do not think I need to say more, so this is my last post to say anything to you people that feel the need to tell me how I am - you don't know me.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:16 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
..... so this is my last post to say anything to you people.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Promise?