H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-22-2003, 06:43 AM

ghosthummer is off the scale

Buckeye,

I've been here a while. I just don't say much. I just recently got an H2 and I have been reading up more than anything and have probably read every recent (past 6 mos) thread. I have learned a great deal and glad this site exists. However, I have noticed a difference from the time I first found this site until now. It seems like it is going downhill. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.
Old 11-22-2003, 11:50 AM

Centerfire is off the scale

Fairly new to site.. Ifin youins wnats to fight. I no care.. I can just change the channel.

Now for what may be a stupid ?.. What is a "Troll".. SO I can avoid the label.. after all I am a delicate flower withonly one feeling left to bruise.

Thanks

Mike
Old 11-22-2003, 12:15 PM
Hummer Expert

Hummer Man is off the scale

STeve R & Others, Where can I view this PHOTO at issue??
Old 11-22-2003, 12:21 PM
Hummer Expert

Hummer Man is off the scale

Okay I found the PIC and I am about as liberal on PICS as one can be - But I would agree with previous posters that that PIC should carry a warning. I would hate to pass judgement on anyone that would even have it on their computer but let's just say they are one SICK F'en B*****d. Nuff Said
TAKE IT DOWN!
Old 11-22-2003, 01:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm no angel. On many occasions I've made bad calls. But damn when Detonate started sending me these photos, I was shaken.

Even I wouldn't do something that low.

I guess this is his version of "OFFICE FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT"

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-22-2003, 03:16 PM

Detonate is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I'm no angel. On many occasions I've made bad calls. But damn when Detonate started sending me these photos, I was shaken.

Even I wouldn't do something that low.

I guess this is his version of "OFFICE FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Photos as in plural?

Making up more lies again I see.

------------------------------
2003 Red H2 equipped with Tough Country Heavy Duty Armor Series Front End with Winch, Rear Bumper, Brush Guard, and Roof Rack.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:50 PM

I am truely sorry that Dennis posted that photo on a public forum.

I am not sorry I sent it to Dennis. You have no idea what has been going on, as you have only seen a small window of it on this public forum. I am harrassed DAILY by Dennis through PM's.

I've asked Dennis to stop. I've told Dennis to stop. I've asked Jason to have Dennis stop, I've told Jason to have Dennis stop. Steve has asked Dennis to stop, this forum has asked him to stop. HE JUST WON'T!

So I hopped in to the ring and threw a low blow.

2003 Red H2 equipped with Tough Country Heavy Duty Armor Series Front End with Winch, Rear Bumper, Brush Guard, and Roof Rack.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't even have the guts to take responsibility for your actions and make an apology!!! Instead you try to transfer the blame to Dennis. I can only imagine what a piece of work you are in real life. What do you think the visitors to your site would think if they knew you were posting those kind of pics on other sites?
When you ask someone to stop doing something you should cease your surly behavior also. You truly are a thick-headed Neanderthal with dangerous anti-social tendencies.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:54 PM

Drag is off the scale

OK, I'm totally agreeing with Ghost and MAC. That pic needs to come down, and the personal attacks need to go private. That is sickening, and it has no place on a public forum. I would like to appeal to Jason and Steve R to have this type of discussion removed to only personal topics from now on. There's troll bashing, and then there's just being a sicko. Right now I'd rather have a conversation with RumpSurfer than any of you lot. Hell, even Andkon didn't go as far as y'all. Now that is truly a mark of shame.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!
Old 11-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

Don't say "Y'all" because it's not all of us, just detonate. Most of us have a usual M.O. for squabbling that, while it might be annoying to some, is pretty harmless. Detonate is the one that not only crosses the line , but sets up permanant residence there. There might be some foul language used, but there's only one person on this site that is seething with anger and hate. Everyone else seems to get along after the first rounds of a fight. Detonate doesn't. He continually goes to the most vulgar of attacks when any one questions or jokes with him.
Hell, even Roadsurfer is starting to come around. He's almost there. Detonate won't be making that trip because evolution left his kind behind long ago.
Old 11-22-2003, 05:45 PM

Actually you are wrong. None of this would have come to be if DENNIS would shut his yap.

I've offered nothing but replies. Had the invitation not been flopped into my inbox on a daily basis, there would be nothing for me to reply to.

Get a clue, then get a life.

Old 11-22-2003, 05:55 PM

Drag is off the scale

DRTY, man, you know I like ya, but let's face it; you're playing this arguement up, and you've been known to get pretty gross yourself from time to time. Frankly, this is devolving into a juvenile arguement. Where's that one pic....the one about arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics??? If I had it, I would post it now.

Detonate: When pictures like the one in question(damn near made me loose my lunch) come into play on a public forum, then it only spells bad news, people dropping out and a weakening of the forum as a whole.

Detonate, Man, let it go. Nobody wins this crap, and frankly, it's begining to sound like a goddamn kindergarten. "No no! He started it" "She pulled my hair" "He called me a dork".

Jesus H Christ, GROW UP the lot of you!!

Old 11-22-2003, 06:00 PM
Hummer Messiah

Det,
Why don't you pull your extra thick skull out of the sand.
You've offered nothing but replies? What a load!! You are in such denial that it's pathetic. The fact that you refuse to accept any responsibilty for any of this is very disturbing.

Drag,
I know that I'm no angel, but I don't come into the forum with a chip on my shoulder looking to start something. There's a certain surly belligerence with Detonate that is just irresistible to me and a few others.
And you're right, I am playing this thing up. I'm hoping that somewhere in that caveman's noggin he's going to somehow get a clue. I doubt it, but I like to think I'm an optimist.

[This message was edited by DRTYFN on 11-22-03 at 12:09 PM.]
Old 11-22-2003, 06:14 PM

Drag is off the scale

DRTY,

Being an angel is the LAST thing I'd accuse you of. Lord help us if there are any angles on this forum. LOL

I just don't like to see brawls happening in public. I'm more in favor (in real life) of taking it outside. I manage a nightclub for one of my two jobs, and it's the same principle....Take the fights outside into the street where the paying customers don't have to see it and where it won't put them off of their drinks!

Of course, we don't have to pay for this site per se, but I think that resonable behavior is one cost of having sites like this.

Det: I'm just going to let you read what I already wrote to DRTY, since I don't feel like typing it twice.

Old 11-22-2003, 06:28 PM
Hummer Messiah

Part of the reason for keeping these things public is so that there's no revisionism in the future. Can you imagine how Det would be trying to spin this thing if Dennis hadn't posted that PM? With out hard evidence the story would be dramatically different.
Old 11-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

There is an old rule in life: NEVER FIGHT WITH PIGS.
Because
1- They love it.
2- You get dirty.
In the end, doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, everyone is knee deep in mud. To everyone else watching, you are all pigs.

I am not siding with anyone, I have no opinion or I am not expressing it, all these back and forth do NOT bother me much, it is my choice to read it or not. Nobody should get upset about being called a pig, because you are all pigs, and I don't really care if you are upset or not. See, everything is fine and everyone is happy.

One suggestion, while you are fighting in the mud, do keep normal Hummer posts going in other topics. That will dilute the bitterness and stench, plus present a false sense of normalcy for your and everyone's benefit. For example, if someone just insulted you 2 minutes ago in one topic, you carry on a normal conversation with others in another topic simultaneously. This tends to deflate the opponent's hot air instantly and demonstrate your arrogance and superiority, if they don't get that, they are too stupid for you to worry about.
Old 11-22-2003, 06:44 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Det,
Why don't you pull your extra thick skull out of the sand.
You've offered nothing but replies? What a load!! You are in such denial that it's pathetic. The fact that you refuse to accept any responsibilty for any of this is very disturbing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Is that what you think? HA HA!!! How wrong you are.

I 100% accept responsibility for my actions. It is YOU that continue to deny your involvment in this.

You say shame on me for pissing you off. I said God Bless me, and it's about ****ing time.

Maybe NOW, after all the chances Jason has had in the past action will be taken.

Maybe he'll ban me. That would be a shame. Maybe he'll ban Dennis. That would also be a shame. Maybe he'll ban Me, You, Dennis, and Argo and finally some form us justice would be servered, and EVERYONE would have to own up to their responsibility.

Or maybe.... Just maybe.... Hmmmm.... No.... It couldn't. Well.... Maybe after all this time, the one thing. The one thing I've asked will happen. YOU ****ERS WILL LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! Which is ALL I've EVER asked for. Yet you keep on. You start with your dumb ****ing jokes. I say quit acting like a child. You keep it up. I fight back. You call me a child molestor. I fight back with wife jokes. Now all the sudden the line is crossed. HOW ****ING CONVIENENT IS THAT!

Old 11-22-2003, 06:46 PM

For once I agree with Mac.

Old 11-22-2003, 06:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

Wow!!! 4 F-bombs in one post!! You're amazing!! One of them in bold!!

You haven't passed those bad genetics on to any offspring have you?