Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 11-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

He has a jeep not a hummer. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
SWEET!!! I'm extending my reservations right now!!!!
JFOX...I would love to ride with ya!!! You can teach me the ropes!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Geez..James...get your shis straight!
Old 11-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

...and you're spelling, James.

Hey H1, I'm also in SA, let me know if you want to babysit a 5 mo old, will make your stay here feel a lot longer than it actually is.

Stacy
Old 11-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
Jelous! Im the king of off raoding... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rawoads!!!
Old 11-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devilsfan:
...and you're spelling, James.

Hey H1, I'm also in SA, let me know if you want to babysit a 5 mo old, will make your stay here feel a lot longer than it actually is.

Stacy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would just make me feel like I was at home with my 5 month old!!
are you going to the event?
Old 11-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably not. I'm off the all-day off-road circuit until we're done with this whole breastfeeding deal. Otherwise makes for a very uncomfortable day. Hopefully early next year I'll be back on the courses.

Might be able to make the dinner if it's in a kid-friendly spot.

Stacy
Old 11-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Banned

Yeah...feedings can put a damper on your day. Been there, done that, not doing it again.

Dinner..if it's not then maybe we could meet up another night?
Old 11-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Geraldo:
Yall er werd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and your an ass.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Geraldo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:

and you're an ass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Fixd an thats not nise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Where's the MOD?!
Old 11-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Hummer Guru

Ipedog is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:

and you're an ass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Fixd an thats not nise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is NOT cool.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:29 AM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

Since you all were so helpful when it came to my trip to San Francisco, I thought I might reach out for help again.

I will be in San Antonio, 12/30 - 12/3. If anyone can tell me some good sights to see or places to check out,(besides the Alamo, uggh), please let me know. I'm gonna be a loner this time so places that are easy to get to and from would be great!

I know all you TEXAS people, SteveRH, Klint, HumbleAG, and a few other of you in TX...won't let me down!!!

Thanks!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Howdy HI! I guess that is supposed to be 11/30 - 12/3? I just stumbled into this thread, better late than never I guess.

I'm going to be in SA on Dec 3, small world, eh? My company Christmas party is that night at the Hyatt Hill Country. Cool place to go (summer is better) when your kid(s) get older, they have a lot of activities.

We'll be in the minivan, ours travel better in it than the H3 (and my wife still doesn't care for the H3). She's ridden in it twice, never driven it.

But, I'm rambling. There are some cool things to do in SA, mostly around the riverwalk. They have a Hard Rock, a Coyote Ugly, and lots of other places. If it isn't too cold, you can just hang out at one of the patio restaurants and watch people stumble by.

Austin is a bit more lively, but a lot of the students will be in Houston that weekend for the Big12 championship game.

You'll need to plan a trip back sometime when the weather is warm, then you can do Sea World, Fiesta Texas, and float down the Guadalupe river in a tube (alcohol recommended).

Have fun!
Old 11-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:

I heart the sea world. Never been to they big ghay state of northern mexico but i heart the fish stuff. Rock on! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Largest Aquarium in the W-O-R-L-D is opening up in Atlanta.

http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/
Old 11-19-2005, 05:36 PM

michcsi9 is off the scale

You have to go eat at MI TIERRA it is the best mexican food outside of mexico. I was born and raised in laredo and MI TIERRA feels like you are there. Its in down town by the Santa Rosa childrens hospital. You won't regret it!!!
Old 11-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

x2 on Mi Tiera. Best you will have in the US.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Hummer Professional

jfox is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by michcsi9:
You have to go eat at MI TIERRA it is the best mexican food outside of mexico. I was born and raised in laredo and MI TIERRA feels like you are there. Its in down town by the Santa Rosa childrens hospital. You won't regret it!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will about 2 hours later.

J.
Old 11-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright, Seth told me about this thread going on...Don't get on this site much anymore...trying the ween myself slowly off the site. Working on selling my '03 H2(Not trying real hard!).
Anyway...
I'd be glad to help take a group of us to the hotspots around town. Wed. night is Midnight Rodeo or Cowboys dance hall! Thursday nights is Club Rive(Downtown)$1 anything in the house 5 dancefloors 5 different types of music, or Stonewerks for something a little less busy. Friday night Revolution room or The Re-Bar or Broadway bar or ...?
Saturday night is pretty much open for anyplace in town.

Still not sure if I'll be bringing the H2 the Jeep or the Dodge beast, but you're more than welcome to ride along.

Ric-H2
Old 11-20-2005, 03:25 AM
Hummer Expert

SteveRH is an unknown quantity at this point

Bollocks,
Now I'll be in San Antonio this Monday and Tuesday as well...
Old 11-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Banned

YA'LL FREAKIN ROCK! Thanks so much for all the info. and keep it coming.

I would really LOVE to go to the event and out on the town. Anyone going willing to pick me up at the hotel?? I'm gonna have to go everywhere else I imagine by taxi since the company is not hooking me up with a car?!?