H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 09-16-2006, 07:40 PM
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon's Avatar
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is offline
Hummer Professional

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taz's H2 - night shots 56k die

Rest of the set:
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...ots/?start=all
Old 09-16-2006, 08:19 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Taz's H2 - night shots 56k die

Looks AMAZING!!

Taz, Are your front bumper corners XENON or :

http://www.h2source.com/svc-corner.htm
Old 09-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I have corners from E&G Classic. They were making them first or about same time Xenon did. I think E&G is selling them to many dealers now. I have seen some sold by others and they all have looked the same. H2source should be good quality. I would not hesitate to get them there.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 09-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks great, Taz. Your team did a fantastic job.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Hummer Authority

Phil they make them to match the fender flares that they make. They make a bigger corner to go with the flares that stick out 4" also. But, when I got them in summer of 2004 they were the only place I could find them. I hated that little plastic thing that left it so open. I checked around found a picture in a magazine ad and they had them to match factory trim. But, at that time they did not have them for the real wide flares. Those came later. But, I did have to order corners from them.

Thanks Ken the guys worked hard and Dragon has more coming. If You hit the link at bottom photo You can see some close ups of shaved markers and some even nicer pics.

I should mention that the guys did a complete paint job. Stripped all the factory stealth off to go back with SIKKENS. Plus they hand sanded all the plastic trim smooth including the bumpers.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges

Last edited by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ : 09-16-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks awsome TAZ!

I'm not sure about the green(Personal pref.) but the attention to detail is excellent. I like how you made the rear window look bigger.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Hummer Authority

Hi Dennis
We have to come back with a little darker tint on the side windows. We are trying to make it so that it is hard to see that there are any windows. Like it is solid on side and back. Dennis You have to see the green and all in person to really see it flow together. Plus for shows You have to sort of do those things to make it stand out. I know the more i looked at it the more i loved it. We have not gotten any bad marks or commets on the green at shows unless Dragon has not mentoned them to me. But, I can promise if He had it would have already been changed. He is a real perfectionist.

He has the best looking Celica Gt I have ever seen and had been winning for a few years and no reason He was not going to keep it up and He found some things he began to not like or want to improve and he stripped his car like it had been stolen and hauled to a chop shop completely redoing it and this after hauling it back from a huge show in Oklahoma that He just won and to My surprise he made it better. He was not satisfied with it just winning it did not meet His standards anymore. So who knows where the H2 will be in a year or two. Depends on how He is feeling or thinking of it by then.

TAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Looks awsome TAZ!

I'm not sure about the green(Personal pref.) but the attention to detail is excellent. I like how you made the rear window look bigger.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

The signal lights are pretty cool. I know the rear lights are Caddy, but what are the signals?
Old 09-17-2006, 03:54 AM
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon's Avatar
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is offline
Hummer Professional

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
The signal lights are pretty cool. I know the rear lights are Caddy, but what are the signals?

They are LED strips. A lot of Mini Truckers/lowriders use these on their vehicles.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Hummer Authority

Phil You are most likely right about origin of the end caps. I know I just called them and they sold them to Me cheaper than others I saw and they came in E&G Classic box.

Phil, Dragon and I are working out Our SEMA plans and will make sure We meet up.

TAZ
Old 03-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Hummer Authority

Brute,

Here are some night shots of H2. We always include some night shots in portfolio when we apply for sponsorship or are requested to be sponsored.
We will hire a professional photographer for the pics after the 3rd paint.

TAZ
Old 03-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road

that's a pretty amazing unique rig you got there bro !! CONGRATS !

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 03-29-2008, 10:52 AM
Hummer Authority

Thanks frenzy1,

It has been and still is a long road getting the "Beastly Beauty" to where we are going with her. We have a couple of potential new sponsors that we are trying to work out an agreement to represent one of their products at 2008 SEMA in the fall. It is an on going process due to changing sponsors or sponsors changing out old product to their latest stuff to be current. It is hard on the nerves sometimes and feel like giving it up. Yet, it is rare to get to the point the hard work has taken Our Team to get to since 2005. So we just keep going.

Sometime I wish I could have my rig to just drive all the time but, most of the time it sits in the showroom of Dragons shop until sponsor has a show they want the rig to represent their product at or we go to promote Dragons shop. Dragon has been as big a sponsor as anyone has. Then you feel the pride of what we have done and it keeps fire in the belly to keep going. Winning or just parking the rig for show at Motorsportsauthority booth to promote Dragon is cool as we get to hear all the people Oooing and Awwwing over the rig. Then you get that little bit of joy from others appreciating the expense and labor put into the Mall Queen. Now your ready to wait for the next time out. I like it best when we go out on a group cruise in Dragons home town with other rides that have come from Dragons shop work. I get to drive around some.

Again Thanks frenzy1,

TAZ
Old 03-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point