H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 06-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default pics of my gauge setup

Pics as requested with description:

left toggle - front light bar

left LCD - boost gauge recorded in real time by custom on board computer with wideband software for later tuning reference

left bank A/F lights

center toggle - turns A/F lights off when not needed just cruising

right bank A/F lights

right LCD - Fuel pressure gauge which allows tweaking during test runs using Keene Bell boast a pump. I can lean or rich on the go in a very narrow band based on previous test runs. I can use the real time wideband tuning software to record and display all the time if wanted. If conditions change then instead of running preset tune then just living with it, I can change tune.

right toggle - rear light bar

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/a...d=11830192 61
Attached Images

05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 06-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: pics of my gauge setup

that's alot buttons !!

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 06-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road

Man, that's a pretty nice and clean set-up. Did you rig that or have it done somewhere? Nonetheless....very nice
Old 06-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Hummer Authority

ChiHummer3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice!
Old 06-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks great, Taz!
Old 06-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road

Very clean, great job
Old 06-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

great work Taz!!!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Hummer Authority

Thanks all for the at a boys. Really does make it worth while when your peers enjoy your work and concepts.

I forgot to mention that no one noticed or just did not say what they saw unusual in the picture beside the console setup. Nothing big but, is not normally on a H2. Just thought it would be a goofy little game for all.

I designed the layout and did install myself. Requires allot of time consuming tedious work.

Dremel cutting and grinding small amounts at a time because of such a small tolerance. I would think most all could do it just need patience and steady hand.

You do allot of the old saying measure twice cut once but, this project was I cannot remember how many times I measured from so many different angles and then how many small amount of cuts made with allot more multiple measurements all done in millimeters and centimeters.

It would not bug me as much to do it now. Yet if console is messed up you have to buy the complete unit which was around $600 +.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges

Last edited by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ : 06-29-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
Thanks all for the at a boys. Really does make it worth while when your peers enjoy your work and concepts.

I forgot to mention that no one noticed or just did not say what they saw unusual in the picture beside the console setup. Nothing big but, is not normally on a H2. Just thought it would be a goofy little game for all.

I designed the layout and did install myself. Requires allot of time consuming tedious work.

Dremel cutting and grinding small amounts at a time because of such a small tolerance. I would think most all could do it just need patience and steady hand.

You do allot of the old saying measure twice cut once but, this project was I cannot remember how many times I measured from so many different angles and then how many small amount of cuts made with allot more multiple measurements all done in millimeters and centimeters.

It would not bug me as much to do it now. Yet if console is messed up you have to buy the complete unit which was around $600 +.

TAZ

Guess that $600 price tag would make anyone make sure each measurment was on the money
Old 06-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Hummer Authority

Definetly increases the pucker factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAZ
Old 06-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

emeldahay is on a distinguished road

You need one of those things SPOCK kept looking into to complete the Original Series look.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

great job....looks fantastic...
Old 07-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Hummer Authority

TXSUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
I forgot to mention that no one noticed or just did not say what they saw unusual in the picture beside the console setup. Nothing big but, is not normally on a H2.

Is it the dead body lying on the hood? But more uncommon would be the GM rearview mirror, right?
Old 07-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

fisherman is on a distinguished road

Awesome, Great Job. All my accessories are add-ons but this is creative and practical. You be proud, you do good.
The "fisherman"

PS to all. I retired Saturday and will be moving to Wyoming this Saturday. Going to wait until the customizing of a 6x12 trailer is complete matching the SUT, of course...desert sand with black wheels.
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2007, 03:44 AM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like the inside of the shuttle craft
Old 07-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Hummer Authority

I like to know as much as I can as far as what is going on with the ramping up of the boost etc.

Later when I get it all running and i can have the HPTUNERS software running in real time on the 12" touchscreen I will take several more pics. If You think it is looking wild now just wait. Using the software I can run on the 12" anything that would come up on a normal laptop. I will move back between the seats since i have captains all the way so i can take a pic of upper panel and what is on the big screen. I will at some point also have gauges for other things like meth. injection pressure and I want to add a temp gauge to the supercharger coolant system. Have even thought about an air temp gauge in intake tube.

The upper gauges have various level of tighter tolerance to show what is going on but, what I'm really waiting on is the HPTUNERS software will let me watch A/F in wideband so I can really tweak the tune. The A/F lights up top are good and keep you from blowing something up but, you cannot tune with them. I will be able to calibrate the upper A/F with the wideband from the big screen so at just in my perifrial vision I will have a real close idea of what is happening on runs from upper A/F lights. While tuning I will be able to let someone monitor while I drive and we get it all setup. It will be interesting anyway but, will for sure look from out of this world when it is all running at one time.

Thanks for all the grads. I appreciate it allot. Just waiting on Dragon to get his part done so i can move forward. Got to have all the info I can get as i try to get as close to 750HP without enternal mods as Hummer has asked as have some mags have asked so they can do there thing about it if i get there with a stock block and heads.

From my prelimenary tests with acceleromator I think I can get there in one piece watching all the temps real close. Water, air, fuel, supercharger, and tranny temps etc. Temps are the key. You can push allot through a motor as long as detonation is controlled and power from fuel and air is delivered in a constant smooth motion in each cylinder so one cylinder does not do more work than the rest. Will be difficult but, knew it when i decided to try it. Just be glad when Dragon is done and I'm more well so I can begin applying my theory that i have been laying out the plan for.

TAZ
Old 07-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

algy is on a distinguished road

Jezuz!! Do you have Uhura as your navigator / radio operator too?

Old 07-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hailing freq. and tranny open sir
Old 07-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

The left row of Lite-Brites isn't straight.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:20 AM
Hummer Veteran

TKB is on a distinguished road

batman