Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > General Hummer Talk > Land Use Issues

Old 09-19-2007, 05:00 AM
Hummer Novice

Slappy White is on a distinguished road
Default Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

A friend of mine says a group of people from Hummer X destroyed an alpine meadow in Colorado and then tried to cover it up. Anyone have any details?
Old 09-19-2007, 05:04 AM
Hummer Novice

Eric Lynch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

I heard that a guy named Bondage and his whore Toots/Ginger got lost and lead a group of people off the trail and across several miles of sage brush and other delicate terrain. Now he is chewng ass on the poeple that organized the cleanup. Wow what a group of ass holes on that site.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been hearing about this from the other forums also.

Was it ******* members? I heard they did some really stupid stunts by going off trail and destroying the vegetation and it was intentional.

I didn't know ******* condoned or supported stuff like that. The true colors are starting to show.

I'm betting it was probably Humbebe that organized the repair since she's such a goody goody.

Anyone hear or know more about this?

Somebody is gonna get sued or even lose their home over this.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Hummer Novice

Noskin is an unknown quantity at this point

I belong to both elcova and *******.

I've lurked here on elcova almost a year and a half but never posted because of the "strong" personalities and unwarranted but funny attacks on other members. But I'd much rather be assosiated here with hardcases than being associated with guys at *******.

I've been to a few of the HX gatherings(My name over there I'll keep anonymous) and most of them don't seem to respect trail ettiquette. they go where they want and without leadership. I've witnessed one throwing his beer can out of his window on the trail.

I think this last incident with the Colorado trail destruction really was the last straw for me. The personalities on HX are retards in line and retards in person. It's only a matter of time before their wreckless behaviour catches up with them.

And yes I'm sure I heard it was humbabe (A member here and I think a director with blue ribbon coalition) that promptly organized a trail repair. They attacked her on HX for sticking her nose in their business and I think she got banned from there. She did a good thing but obviously the HX folks don't support good deeds.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:18 AM
Hummer Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lynch
I heard that a guy named Bondage and his whore Toots/Ginger got lost and lead a group of people off the trail and across several miles of sage brush and other delicate terrain. Now he is chewng ass on the poeple that organized the cleanup. Wow what a group of ass holes on that site.

Ginger is actually a pretty nice woman. It's her husband that's a real odd ball. He acts like he knows everthing but is clearly stupid. His ego got him lost and instead of admitting it, started this vegetation destruction mele. This isn't the only time. Out of the 3 outings I've seen him at he always does something stupid and wreckless. I can't believe he owns guns.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:36 AM
Hummer Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappy White
A friend of mine says a group of people from Hummer X destroyed an alpine meadow in Colorado and then tried to cover it up. Anyone have any details?

I think I have pictures. I also have pictures from the Sedona Arizona run where one of the H2 owners shoved all his plastic and glass garbage under a rock when we broke for lunch near Chicken Point. some of the guys just laughed at what he did but did nothing. Rod, Jose and those guys were there and nothing was said or done about it.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:45 AM
Hummer Messiah

I fear this won't end well.

Pics Noskin. Pics. Do now.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-19-2007, 06:56 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC

I fear this won't end well.

Pics Noskin. Pics. Do now.

Yes, dew now.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:00 AM
Hummer Novice

Slappy White is on a distinguished road

I just found this. It's from that guy Bondage. This is really good since he lead a group of *******ers off the trail and across a sensitive sage brush area for MILES!!!! Who is this fawktard???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondage on HXC
I think a lot of us, who have been called everything from paranoid to delusional, want to know the full story here. I've spent the morning researching it. I love this question from Rich:

"Why choose this thread to attack her? Whether we like it or not, Bebe and Alec's concerns have come to fruition....."

Of course they have. Bebe, not getting sufficient satisfaction for her ranting here on the forum, called The Western Slope 4 Wheelers and turned in the abuse - citing Hummers in particular, and the HXC in general as being responsible for the damage. Now, in fairness, she and Alec are offering to pay for the seed, etc. as this group repairs the trail. Very generous and commendable. But to pretend to be shocked when the Hummer bashing ensues is disgusting. She is, as a friend of mine puts it, "off the deep end." Wanting to get the damage fixed and paying for it out of pocket is commendable. But that could have been done without bashing Hummers and the HXC. That, and the fact that it was kept a secret, make it painfully obvious that her motives were not so pure. Of course their concerns have come to fruition - they have made SURE of that!

I love this one, too:

Sewie - "If trying to protect the image of the club is hurting your feelings....." How, exactly was she trying to protect the image of the club? Seems just the opposite to me. When we don't bow down at the Queen's feet and obey her every whim, she turns the club in to the authorities through the local 4x club!

So, to recap, Bebe (I don't understand the full extent of Alec's involvement - perhaps he'll enlighten us) reports the club for trail abuse, then is shocked and enjoys this pious "I told you so" attitude when the shiite hits the fan - enjoying the role of saviour and putting out the fire. Reminds me of those stories you read where the fireman sets a fire - only so he can discover it and be the big hero when he puts it out. It makes me sick. If Bebe wanted to do the right thing, she could have done so without besmirching the Humer brand or the club's image. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO EITHER MENTION HUMMERS AND THE HXC OR TO KEEP IT A SECRET. The lies, deceptions, and trickery are appalling.

So. to the two of you, as Alec suggests, thank you for getting the damage repaired and for paying for it out of your own pockets. The FS and the BLM are involved now, and fines may well be coming HXC's way - and for that, rather than a thank you, I offer a huge F*CK you and your crusading, pious, self-righteous, sef-important, lunatic, fanatic zealotry. F*CK you for smearing this club's name so that you can feel oh-so-important. F*CK you for pretending to be shocked when Hummers get slammed on forums - after YOU set it all up.

I'd like the full and true story to be spelled out here by Bebe and Alec. Failing that, I move that Bebe be removed from the club and that she be banned from the forum. Once again, what she did, in a general sense, was commendable! And once again, the way she did it was detrimental and counter-productive. I know this - I'll never hit a trail with her again. I need to trust the folks I'm out there with - not be looking over my shoulder to see if any small mistake I make is going to be reported to the authorities.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Hummer Messiah

OMFG!!!! Good OLD Bondage is still at it. Must be Geritol suppositories.

The f*cking balls of this hypocrite Bondage to chastise someone for going above & beyond to arrange for the repair of damage incurred by ******* idiots(which they didn't care to take care of themselves) would be unbelievable if it were anyone else. I guess he doesn't think anyone else knows that he DID, in fact, lead a group off the legal trail and across several miles of cryptobiotic soil because he'd gotten the group lost and his enormous ego wouldn't allow him to turn around and follow the trail back like people that respect nature would.
Quote:
There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO EITHER MENTION HUMMERS AND THE HXC OR TO KEEP IT A SECRET. The lies, deceptions, and trickery are appalling.
Coming from Bondage this is both funny & sad. I feel bad for his step-daughters. They must really be living in a constant state of fear & embarrassment.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:15 AM
Hummer Novice

Quote:
I just found this. It's from that guy Bondage. This is really good since he lead a group of *******ers off the trail and across a sensitive sage brush area for MILES!!!! Who is this fawktard???

Bondage is the type of person who if he could get away with an illegal crime, he'll sleep well at night. If someone turns him in, that person to him is the bad guy. He's really twisted in his thought process and does not have a shred of decency. He'll meet the wrong person one day and his spandex will not save him. You guys should see his fantasy world of cowboys and robinhood costumes.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noskin
I think I have pictures. I also have pictures from the Sedona Arizona run where one of the H2 owners shoved all his plastic and glass garbage under a rock when we broke for lunch near Chicken Point. some of the guys just laughed at what he did but did nothing. Rod, Jose and those guys were there and nothing was said or done about it.
I don't know the whole story here, but that's just crap!

And if someone was in a sensitive area and drove offtrail, that's just irresponsible and reckless.

They need to be held accountable.

This is embarassing and a setback not just for the Hummer community, but for the entire offroad community as a whole.

******* leaders need to make amends.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Hummer Veteran

Birdman is on a distinguished road

Well I for one am glad I read this thread because it confirmed my suspicions about the whorestress who has everyone whipped over there.

Note to self: If you ever destroy the preserved wilderness in Colorado, please post a picture of yourself on myspace in panties and a bra. All will be forgotten.

HIWHORE - We will not forget!
Old 09-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:

Unbelievable!!! But I guess with all of the squabbling about who's in charge of the little fiefdoms there's really no one concerned with proper trail etiquette or true leadership. by politics. by sluts that get their husbands drunk & passed out so they can f*ck someone else and then lie about it to the fatty. by sneaky underhanded recruiting tactics.

I would like to thank most of the Misfit Toys for allowing me to live rent free in their heads over there even though I don't go there. Thanks for chastising people because they associate with me. Really shows those true colors, you dopes.

Last edited by DRTYFN : 09-19-2007 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN
Unbelievable!!! But I guess with all of the squabbling about who's in charge of the little fiefdoms there's really no one concerned with proper trail etiquette or true leadership. by politics. by sluts that get their husbands drunk & passed out so they can f*ck someone else and then lie about it to the fatty. by sneaky underhanded recruiting tactics.

I would like to thank most of the Misfit Toys for allowing me to live rent free in their heads over there even though I don't go there.

And now I hear some are trying to cross back to Elcova like a bunch of illegal messicans.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-19-2007, 06:52 AM
Hummer Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN

I would like to thank most of the Misfit Toys for allowing me to live rent free in their heads over there even though I don't go there. Thanks for chastising people because they associate with me. Really shows those true colors, you dopes.

And you have to pay an annual fee at HX. It's free here but it takes a thick skin. But the people here are real. HX is full of freaks.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noskin
And you have to pay an annual fee at HX. It's free here but it takes a thick skin. But the people here are real. HX is full of freaks.

You're still an HX turd so don't think we're gonna welcome you with open arms that easily.

Post them pics or say bye-bye. I want to see some proof to these horror stories.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
You're still an HX turd so don't think we're gonna welcome you with open arms that easily.

Post them pics or say bye-bye. I want to see some proof to these horror stories.
Agreed. Post the pics so we don't over react if it's bull.

And WTF is this about people blazzing their own trails when they don't feel like following the main trail any longer? I heard that was an HXC event also.

WTF???
Old 09-19-2007, 07:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

I guess they all should pay for stupidity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondage on HXC
I think a lot of us, who have been called everything from paranoid to delusional, want to know the full story here. I've spent the morning researching it. I love this question from Rich:

"Why choose this thread to attack her? Whether we like it or not, Bebe and Alec's concerns have come to fruition....."

Of course they have. Bebe, not getting sufficient satisfaction for her ranting here on the forum, called The Western Slope 4 Wheelers and turned in the abuse - citing Hummers in particular, and the HXC in general as being responsible for the damage. Now, in fairness, she and Alec are offering to pay for the seed, etc. as this group repairs the trail. Very generous and commendable. But to pretend to be shocked when the Hummer bashing ensues is disgusting. She is, as a friend of mine puts it, "off the deep end." Wanting to get the damage fixed and paying for it out of pocket is commendable. But that could have been done without bashing Hummers and the HXC. That, and the fact that it was kept a secret, make it painfully obvious that her motives were not so pure. Of course their concerns have come to fruition - they have made SURE of that!

I love this one, too:

Sewie - "If trying to protect the image of the club is hurting your feelings....." How, exactly was she trying to protect the image of the club? Seems just the opposite to me. When we don't bow down at the Queen's feet and obey her every whim, she turns the club in to the authorities through the local 4x club!

So, to recap, Bebe (I don't understand the full extent of Alec's involvement - perhaps he'll enlighten us) reports the club for trail abuse, then is shocked and enjoys this pious "I told you so" attitude when the shiite hits the fan - enjoying the role of saviour and putting out the fire. Reminds me of those stories you read where the fireman sets a fire - only so he can discover it and be the big hero when he puts it out. It makes me sick. If Bebe wanted to do the right thing, she could have done so without besmirching the Humer brand or the club's image. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO EITHER MENTION HUMMERS AND THE HXC OR TO KEEP IT A SECRET. The lies, deceptions, and trickery are appalling.

So. to the two of you, as Alec suggests, thank you for getting the damage repaired and for paying for it out of your own pockets. The FS and the BLM are involved now, and fines may well be coming HXC's way - and for that, rather than a thank you, I offer a huge F*CK you and your crusading, pious, self-righteous, sef-important, lunatic, fanatic zealotry. F*CK you for smearing this club's name so that you can feel oh-so-important. F*CK you for pretending to be shocked when Hummers get slammed on forums - after YOU set it all up.

I'd like the full and true story to be spelled out here by Bebe and Alec. Failing that, I move that Bebe be removed from the club and that she be banned from the forum. Once again, what she did, in a general sense, was commendable! And once again, the way she did it was detrimental and counter-productive. I know this - I'll never hit a trail with her again. I need to trust the folks I'm out there with - not be looking over my shoulder to see if any small mistake I make is going to be reported to the authorities.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

MUD4ME is on a distinguished road

The Hummer guys I wheel with are great! NO politics, NO squabing, NO egos! Very nice bunch! We all have quit clubs and just started our own thing where anyone is welcome! I think a club should have no BOARD of politics!

2007 H3, Traded the H2, Custom grill guard, Warn winch, Custom roof rack w/ 4 KC lights and High Lift jack, Custom under body protection, Gibson cat back, Volant CAI, Throttle body spacer, Custom rock rails, Full audio system, Air, More to come!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR ARMED FORCES!

RLTW!! you get it if you get it.....

www.operatorsedge.com

www.hummeraccessories.cc