H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold McBain:
Just to clue you in, "McBain" is the name of a character in the Simpsons, and there could be hundreds of people going by that name on the Internet. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Just to clue YOU in, "So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****." is a quote from The Shawshank Redemption and I am not surprised you haven't seen it, it's PG-13.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:12 AM

Arnold McBain is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PARAGON:
You know that your site's been tagged, well it's not the only thing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My site's been "tagged"? What new delusion are you suffering from today?
Old 12-21-2004, 01:12 AM

Arnold McBain is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PARAGON:
You know that your site's been tagged, well it's not the only thing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My site's been "tagged"? What new delusion are you suffering from today?
Old 12-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Hummer Veteran

sbmike is off the scale

Arnie: In case it hasn't occurred to you after 150+ posts on this thread, you have not managed to change anyone's mind about owning an H2 in this forum. Are you surprised? So tell us again why you bothered to post something on this site in the first place. You didn't have a chance from the start and yet you posted anyway. I'd be willing to bet this isn't the first forum on which you have decided to impart your wordy "wisdom" to try and dissuade other groups from their evil ways. Perhaps you should focus on things that you enjoy rather than on things you hate. It makes getting up every morning a lot easier.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Hummer Veteran

sbmike is off the scale

Arnie: In case it hasn't occurred to you after 150+ posts on this thread, you have not managed to change anyone's mind about owning an H2 in this forum. Are you surprised? So tell us again why you bothered to post something on this site in the first place. You didn't have a chance from the start and yet you posted anyway. I'd be willing to bet this isn't the first forum on which you have decided to impart your wordy "wisdom" to try and dissuade other groups from their evil ways. Perhaps you should focus on things that you enjoy rather than on things you hate. It makes getting up every morning a lot easier.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:21 PM

sputnik is off the scale

So, it would appear to a casual observer that Arnie has got most of you pretty well riled beyond description.

He has, as all who have registered for this web site, the right to post commentary. I found most of the dialog interesting and well formulated.

A native American view of the world appreciates the gifts we receive from our home, the earth. Indeed, we take the view that we should not squander the gifts for it is a true birthright not only for ourselves, but more noblely for those we prepare to follow us; they are our children.

The issue per say is not Hummer or RV or SUV, or not. It's the extraordinary selfishness that infuses and contaminates one's view. Frankly, I have no children and therefore have reasonable justification to conduct my life in a way that cares not in the least about yours ... but I do. And I care not only for the world they will inherit, but the one generations of your families will inherit.

If you truly need a Hummer, then by all means have one. Your judgement will have ramifications for the ones that today, still feed at your breast.
Old 01-31-2005, 04:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

spurtnik, please stop the overly dramatic commercial. After reading your post I wondered why you didn't post a picture of that Native American with the tear rolling down his cheek from the 70's commercial.

ps. Don't come here talking about sucking on tits, ok? There's little kids that read this ****ing ****.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:28 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Sputnik!! The ones who feed at my breast love the Hummer, and they are too young to understand why some LOW-LIFE would flip him the finger just for riding down the road in it. Why should I have to make excuses for immature snots that find some sick justification in jealousy..?

Come to think of it. I've only seen thumbs up from kids; what would they think when they saw their parents flip someone off simply because they drive a nice car? Carefull what you teach them you prick.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

He sure must have been bored to dig through a couple of pages just to choose that thread. What a tool.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Hummer Guru

I'm an off road purist. Know what you are buying and what it's for. It's not for shopping.

Badaboom, badabang!

Norcal!! You sexist!!! Of course it's for offroading, and if I decide to take it to the mall and JAM it in the only space left and go shopping, with my kids, then I will!!! And hopefully if I'm there long enough, all the mud will come off in the parking lot and not in the driveway at my house!!

HUMMERS ARE FOR SHOPPING!!!!ABSOLUTELY!!100%
Old 01-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Heck, that was a Mac post if I ever saw one!!!!!

Ramifications for our kids? Like putting them in the backseat of a Ford Taurus to get crushed to death when a drunk in a Ford F-150 decides to rear-end me? In my Hummer, I might bend a tow hook! Now, THAT'S taking care of your family.

Stacy
Old 01-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Hummer Guru

I Knew that Indian would show up sooner or later!!!LOL!!!

I kinda missed the ol guy. Maybe I should change my screen name to Hayball. Like my Indian friend says, "It was the first thing Dad saw when he walked out of the teepee." Or how about NightHawk? Or Littlewetbottom from the Neverdry tribe? That's my sisters name.....and on and on....

Quote: A native American view of the world appreciates the gifts we recieve from our home, the earth. Indeed, we take the view that we should not squander the gifts for it is a true birthright not only for ourselves, but more nobely for those we prepare to follow us; they are our children.

EARTH FIRST!! We'll wheel on the other planets later!!!
Old 01-31-2005, 08:42 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

I get several people using their finger telling me "Your #1!"
Old 02-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see my thread living on over TWO YEARS later!

Only one finger here so far, and I followed the guy around town for 15 minutes at 6am until he did some crazy shoot into traffic move to ditch me.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:50 PM

falcon is off the scale

no negative here either... Maybe because I'm the only chinese that that buy a Hummer instead of Honda.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by falcon:
no negative here either... Maybe because I'm the only chinese that that buy a Hummer instead of Honda. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where's "here"? Shanghai?
Nice avatar. You should find one of a rickshaw.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:50 AM

sputnik is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by devilsfan:
Heck, that was a Mac post if I ever saw one!!!!!

Ramifications for our kids? Like putting them in the backseat of a Ford Taurus to get crushed to death when a drunk in a Ford F-150 decides to rear-end me? In my Hummer, I might bend a tow hook! Now, THAT'S taking care of your family.

Stacy

There's more to safety than the other guy ...
Old 03-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Uh, no kidding.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:09 PM

BlackDragon is off the scale

I get largely positive comments, as Hummers are very rare in the UK.

One thing does annoy me, though - people say to me "that's the small one, though, isn't it?" - they think the H1 is bigger!! It may be wider, but my H2 takes up more space!!