H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Tower:

I will take your post as a sincere effort to communicate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You see this is the problem with these esoterical wankers - they feel that they are on a level of enlightenment that us mere mortals will never be able to transcend to.

Newsflash boyo - no one gives a flying shag about your views and the fact that we are making an "effort" to communicate with you has nothing to do with wanting to reach your level of higher spiritual awareness - it has more to do with getting you to shut the f@#k up.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:

Reread this topic and my other posts, and let the readers decide!

I look forward to your fair, balanced views. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK - I have reread this topic - I thought long and hard about this - yes I would have fired the prick.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:46 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You see this is the problem with these esoterical wankers - they feel that they are on a level of enlightenment that us mere mortals will never be able to transcend to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never, ever said this, at all. In fact, the way is there for all, if you would take the time to find it, IMHO.

If Paragon stops the attacks, I will not respond. This is the land of "the right" to self defense, right?
Old 05-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

In fact, the way is there for all, if you would take the time to find it, IMHO.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately I barely have the time to read this - I have sent out one of my assistants to see if he can find "The Way" - he should be getting back to me later on that one.

Just out of interest - is there a web site or anything that we can look at to find "The Way" - it will probably save us a bit of time.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Awwh **** - I just fired one of my assistants - I overheard him saying to one of my guys outside that "The boss has lost his f@#$%#g mind - muttering on about finding the way and sending me out to look for it"

Did I do the right thing, esotericaly speaking of course.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

ROTFLMAO!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 05:57 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just out of interest - is there a web site or anything that we can look at to find "The Way" - it will probably save us a bit of time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dr. Peck’s “The Road Less Traveled” is a great starting Point. You could go on the web and search for Kant’s discourse on the Mind and the “Greater Good” of “Moral Worth.” Vernon Howard’s works are located at Amazon.com.

Unfortunately, Master Kitt’s works are long out of print (in english), however, if you are really interested, PM me and I will loan you what I have collected.

Hope this helps, it sure has made a difference in my life.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You see this is the problem with these esoterical wankers - they feel that they are on a level of enlightenment that us mere mortals will never be able to transcend to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never, ever said this, at all. In fact, the way is there for all, if you would take the time to find it, IMHO.

If Paragon stops the attacks, I will not respond. This is the land of "the right" to self defense, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He didn't say you said it. na-na-nay-boo-boo. He said you feel that.

Dude, you have the world all backwards. Your bitching and whining and your idiotic attempts at intelligent conversation is the reason I play with you. Quit being the such a loser and you draw no attention. You couldn't keep quiet for 10 minutes after Tower gave you the out. You had another opportunity to redeem yourself but, man, I don't know, you just don't see the light. At all.

You quite flatter yourself by labeling my toying with you as "attacks." It's nearly as comical as your statement about your "self defense." The defense for stupidity is not more stupidity. While I was gone, you went on to attempt to drum up support for your fragile ego and hope that some of the over 2,000 forum members will come rushing to your dire aid because you feel so unjustly "attacked."

I will have to defer to Tower, because in my many several posts I was unable to properly address you is such a correct, concise and genuine manner. Yet it went straight over your head and you instead attempted to deflect it to me in a crippled manner by suggesting that you will cease your responses upon no further "attacks" from me. Oh, I can see it now, a 12 pager and all about nothing. You failed to miss the part where I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:02 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Awwh **** - I just fired one of my assistants - I overheard him saying to one of my guys outside that "The boss has lost his f@#$%#g mind - muttering on about finding the way and sending me out to look for it"

Did I do the right thing, esotericaly speaking of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In order to obtain harmony, you and your staff must act like a wolf pack, not like a six pack.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:12 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">m </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You failed to miss the part where I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wont even go that low

SFOX: lol!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

If Paragon stops the attacks, I will not respond. This is the land of "the right" to self defense, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He didn't say you said it. na-na-nay-boo-boo. He said you feel that.

Dude, you have the world all backwards. Your bitching and whining and your idiotic attempts at intelligent conversation is the reason I play with you. Quit being the such a loser and you draw no attention. You couldn't keep quiet for 10 minutes after Tower gave you the out. You had another opportunity to redeem yourself but, man, I don't know, you just don't see the light. At all.

You quite flatter yourself by labeling my toying with you as "attacks." It's nearly as comical as your statement about your "self defense." The defense for stupidity is not more stupidity. While I was gone, you went on to attempt to drum up support for your fragile ego and hope that some of the over 2,000 forum members will come rushing to your dire aid because you feel so unjustly "attacked."

I will have to defer to Tower, because in my many several posts I was unable to properly address you is such a correct, concise and genuine manner. Yet it went straight over your head and you instead attempted to deflect it to me in a crippled manner by suggesting that you will cease your responses upon no further "attacks" from me. Oh, I can see it now, a 12 pager and all about nothing. You failed to miss the part where I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1: In order to obtain harmony, you and your staff must act like a wolf pack, not like a six pack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means he's the leader of the pack and he gets to kick people out of the pack whenever he wants. Then he gets to split the six pack with the remaining, contributing members of his wolf pack. I watch the Discovery Channel; I know this stuff.
What do I win?
Old 05-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:

I will have to defer to Tower, because in my many several posts I was unable to properly address you is such a correct, concise and genuine manner. Yet it went straight over your head and you instead attempted to deflect it to me in a crippled manner by suggesting that you will cease your responses upon no further "attacks" from me. Oh, I can see it now, a 12 pager and all about nothing. You failed to miss the part where I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1: In order to obtain harmony, you and your staff must act like a wolf pack, not like a six pack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means he's the leader of the pack and he gets to kick people out of the pack whenever he wants. Then he gets to split the six pack with the remaining, contributing members of his wolf pack. I watch the Discovery Channel; I know this stuff.
What do I win? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>A "My other truck is a ZR2" sticker.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:21 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What do I win? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You get to pass GO and collect $200. Good Job!
Old 05-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just out of interest - is there a web site or anything that we can look at to find "The Way" - it will probably save us a bit of time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dr. Peck’s “The Road Less Traveled” is a great starting Point. You could go on the web and search for Kant’s discourse on the Mind and the “Greater Good” of “Moral Worth.” Vernon Howard’s works are located at Amazon.com.

Unfortunately, Master Kitt’s works are long out of print (in english), however, if you are really interested, PM me and I will loan you what I have collected.

Hope this helps, it sure has made a difference in my life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man you're hard core - the JWs must still be mourning your loss.

The last one of those guys that I dealt with stood on my doorstep for an hour before it dawned on him I was ripping the piss out of him.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
Man you're hard core - the JWs must still be mourning your loss.

The last one of those guys that I dealt with stood on my doorstep for an hour before it dawned on him I was ripping the piss out of him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And it is still apparently pre-dawn here as well.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:02 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Man you're hard core - the JWs must still be mourning your loss.

The last one of those guys that I dealt with stood on my doorstep for an hour before it dawned on him I was ripping the piss out of him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To quickly get rid of Jws, here are some “magic” words that will send them running:

1. “I support the Apostates, join me.”

This will send them packing, pronto. Apostates are ex Jehovah’s, who actively oppose them. An Apostate is worse than a non believer.

2. “I support Ray Franz, he should have never been dis-fellowshipped.”

Ray Franz was on the Governing Body, a secret group of men who make the rules for the Jws. Ray led the fight to try to change the thinking and some doctrines of the Jws. He lost. He is considered the Devil in the flesh on earth.

PS: I know what your are trying to do. Do you know what I am trying to do?
Old 05-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Awwh **** - I just fired one of my assistants - I overheard him saying to one of my guys outside that "The boss has lost his f@#$%#g mind - muttering on about finding the way and sending me out to look for it"

Did I do the right thing, esotericaly speaking of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In order to obtain harmony, you and your staff must act like a wolf pack, not like a six pack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah you see thats where my leadership style may differ from yours - My world is simple - if you work for me you have to be able to drink heavily - you have to be able to swear proficiently and if you have a reasonable dispute you have to be able to beat me in a fight in the parking lot behind the bar before I listen to what you have to say.

Simple but effective - my guys would kick my arse if I even used the word esoteric - they would automaticaly think I had turned into some raving tree hugging soap dodger and beat me to death.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:07 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Simple but effective - my guys would kick my arse if I even used the word esoteric - they would automaticaly think I had turned into some raving tree hugging soap dodger and beat me to death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many have been "nailed to the cross" for that exact same reason!

Licking my wounds on the H2 fourm....Hart
Old 05-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Simple but effective - my guys would kick my arse if I even used the word esoteric - they would automaticaly think I had turned into some raving tree hugging soap dodger and beat me to death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many have been "nailed to the cross" for that exact same reason!

Licking my wounds on the H2 fourm....Hart </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For being a raving tree hugging soap dodger - whoa that sucks for them.