H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-16-2005, 03:11 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Trying to talk sense to HD is like trying to talk sense to a monkey. He just don' getit'....

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 03:13 AM

hyperion78 is off the scale

and he likes to fling **** every where
Old 08-16-2005, 03:21 AM
Hummer Guru

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 03:41 AM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by desertfox:
[

Wow....And I suppose you actually DO have a Exotic sitting in your garage? Or are you just lying to impress someone (I'm guessing) about 1/2 your age? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You missed the point you humorless f*ck. But if you must know, the Hummer is mine and the hot new convertible Vette next to it in the garage is my rather stunningly beautiful wife's. God, how I love my life and am glad I'm not living your pathetic existence.....
Scott </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I got the point perfectly. You have to talk down to people to feel good about yourself. Even moreso to try and get the acceptance of the "Younger Generation"

And thank you for confirming your LIES for me.

And as for my Station in life...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Show me WHERE I have said what I do for a Living? I could be working in that Cube next to you Cube Dweller.[/quote]

First, let me say that I am his wife and, second, I am the "younger generation" that you seem to feel he needs to get acceptance from. Guess it works, huh??????? Also let me add that I am the one that owns the Corvette (02' black convertable with modified exhaust pipes!) that probably does get about the same gas mileage when I fly by you on the freeway going about 140! And since you have decided to start degrading what someone might do for a living, the cubicle you live in can't possibly compare to the world we don't just live in, we experience! And, yes, I (or we) experience this world at about 13 MPG! Isn't it a fabulous thing! The point is...............he wasn't lying and.................he's not the sort of person to just quietly resign when someone decides to smart off to him about his car. Hehe!

y\'all are fools
Old 08-16-2005, 03:51 AM
Hummer Guru

Welcome Mrs. DF. Glad you could join us. Just wanted to let you know that 140mph isn't the necessary speed to "fly by" him. He has posted in another thread that he essentially finds it silly to travel 75mph, and rather prefers 65mph or lower. So, I assure you, 120mph will be sufficient to blow his ass out of his comanche.

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 03:55 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dochummer:
Welcome Mrs. DF. Glad you could join us. Just wanted to let you know that 140mph isn't the necessary speed to "fly by" him. He has posted in another thread that he essentially finds it silly to travel 75mph, and rather prefers 65mph or lower. So, I assure you, 120mph will be sufficient to blow his ass out of his comanche. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, hello Doc! Thank you for the insight. 120 is about my usual speed anyway! JK!

y\'all are fools
Old 08-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Hummer Professional

LoLo is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
Wow....And I suppose you actually DO have a Exotic sitting in your garage? Or are you just lying to impress someone (I'm guessing) about 1/2 your age?

in another reply...
The person inquiring would have gotten" Yea, it gets about 13-15 around town" Not a LIE, and factual. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, I doubt that there is any TRUTH in your statement above regarding MPG...

Next, it is purely insignificant WHAT DF owns in his garage... many of us happen to have "exotics" as our 2nd cars! Regardless of whether or not he owns one (which I wouldn't be surprised if he did), his comeback was quite humorous -- and was given for that reason to the rice-burner driver!

I only wish that I was able to think that quickly when I get that type of question... maybe, from now on, I WILL!

Scott... that was priceless!!!

05 Desert Sand H2 Adv
Old 08-16-2005, 01:41 PM

Diana is off the scale

You know, the gas mileage between a Porsche and a Hummer is not that far fetched. We have a 930 Porsche and it is a total pig. It takes premium fuel and it costs $70 to fill it up. On a full tank, you can get about 300 miles. I have no idea of where the gas goes, since the car literally weighs nothing, and has a flat six in it.

It is worth every penny to drive it though. Funny how people scream and cheer when they see this car, and then hate Hummers...
Old 08-16-2005, 01:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

And you=owned by that very fact. ERIC NEVER POSTED HERE. ERIC HAS NOT BEEN ON THE INTERNET FOR 2 MONTHS..He's moving.<span class="ev_code_RED">Oh really? http://overtorqued.net/forum/search.php?searchid=37762 Can you say "attempted misdirect". </span>

General Motors puts the mileage figure for the H2 at 10-13 mpg
http://www.azcentral.com/class/marke...0hummer10.html <span class="ev_code_RED">I see that the free rent includes a big garage. </span>

And Dochummer...I NEVER said I prefer to travel 65..Just that 75 WITH CHILDREN IN THE CAR is execessive. And you never did answer why you bought an H2 instead of a Volvo if you were worried about being safe...... <span class="ev_code_RED">Maybe because Volvos are for leaf-licker yuppies. </span>

When you people can form a cohesive argument, MAYBE you might get some online respect from the rest of the net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED">You really like the word cohesive, don't you? </span>
Old 08-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
There was a guy named Erik... He went bye bye.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you=owned by that very fact. ERIC NEVER POSTED HERE. ERIC HAS NOT BEEN ON THE INTERNET FOR 2 MONTHS..He's moving.

You all have been calling out the WRONG person, and just generally making an ass out of yourselves by doing so.

Now, to Desertfox..It's nice that your WIFE has to come and fight your battles for you. And he WAS lying. YOU(by your own admission) OWN the vette...NOT HIM. And since when is a Vette a Porsche? See, had he said "It gets as much as my vette" there would have been no problem...BECAUSE IT's THE TRUTH.

Most H2 owners are insecure enough to have to LIE to justify purchases.

To Lolo...

General Motors puts the mileage figure for the H2 at 10-13 mpg
http://www.azcentral.com/class/marke...0hummer10.html

And Dochummer...I NEVER said I prefer to travel 65..Just that 75 WITH CHILDREN IN THE CAR is execessive. And you never did answer why you bought an H2 instead of a Volvo if you were worried about being safe......

When you people can form a cohesive argument, MAYBE you might get some online respect from the rest of the net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, that's funny, I seem to recall mentioning something about piss poor quality according to consumer reports...and the fact that I would call it a vulva all the time...

Hmm....you must have missed that one. Oh, actually, I was looking into them again this year...but again, reliability was the main issue. I mean seriously, much worse than an H2...not that the H2 is ranked up there with honda or toyota...

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 01:54 PM
Hummer Guru

Thought this might help all of us uneducated folk.

Meaning of COHESIVE
Pronunciation: kow'heesiv

WordNet Dictionary

Definition:

1. [adj] causing cohesion; "a cohesive agent"
2. [adj] cohering or tending to cohere; well integrated; "a cohesive organization"

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Hummer Guru

I know. Volvos have great safety ratings... Vulva's do to.

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Hummer Guru

Seriously, I would hate to see the comanche's safety ratings...

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Hummer Guru

I get 10-12 in the city and 13-15 on the highway...that's a fact!

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 02:16 PM
Hummer Guru

I'm sorry, what year was your comanche again? I seem to recall that you didn't buy anything past the 80's? I see no safety data prior to 1990...

'03 H2
Old 08-16-2005, 02:18 PM

[quote]Originally posted by KenP:

Now, to Desertfox..It's nice that your WIFE has to come and fight your battles for you. And he WAS lying. YOU(by your own admission) OWN the vette...NOT HIM. And since when is a Vette a Porsche? See, had he said "It gets as much as my vette" there would have been no problem...BECAUSE IT's THE TRUTH.

When you people can form a cohesive argument, MAYBE you might get some online respect from the rest of the net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He does like the the word cohesive, doesn't he?
By the way HD, I own both of the cars, you little ****, and he owns both as well. It's called a partnership. You can look that up in the dictionary under "P".
I will admit that he said Porsche instead of Vette but that was just a little slip up. We sold the Porsche, Aston Martin and Ferrari a few months back. I'll have to remind him of that.
Is HD an ass or what?

y\'all are fools
Old 08-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sharkster is off the scale

I don't like desertfox' story for two reasons:

A) It shows an attitude that continously gets HUMMER owners in trouble. Nuff said... you guys know what I'm talking about.

B) The quoted mpg-comparison between pretty much all (current) Porsche models and an H2 is plainly wrong (assuming that he is not talking about the Porsche Cayenne SUV Turbo version, which is - to my understanding - not a real Porsche, and maybe that is the only P-car which comes closely to the fuel consumption of an H2... but only "closely").

The flat-6 engine of a Porsche (e.g. Carrera or Boxster) is highly prominent for its great fuel efficiency (considering its power output). It is a small modern engine, which has been continuously improved for almost 50 years now. So don't talk BS about P-cars, when you lack the ability to really compare.

That's also the main reason why I picked the H3 over the H2.

How I know all that stuff about P-cars (which aren't exotics in Germany at all, but H3s are!)?... Picture attached!
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
[quote]Originally posted by KenP:

He does like the the word cohesive, doesn't he?
By the way HD, I own both of the cars, you little ****, and he owns both as well. It's called a partnership. You can look that up in the dictionary under "P".
I will admit that he said Porsche instead of Vette but that was just a little slip up. We sold the Porsche, Aston Martin and Ferrari a few months back. I'll have to remind him of that.
Is HD an ass or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Cohesive" and don't forget "comprehension", what's really sad is he mispells both words quite often
Old 08-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sharkster:
not a real Porsche,... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't throw that statement around because that is what some many say about the H2 and H3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sharkster:
which aren't exotics in Germany at all,... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure I would call them exotics here anymore. Fine machines most definitely but not sure about exotics.

BTW, nice collection of vehicles you got there

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-16-2005, 04:02 PM

To HummerD,

Get a life! And, yes, the bank does own these cars.......just like the government owns the land that you reside on. Let's not forget how this all works, shall we?

y\'all are fools