H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Thanks for the reply.

Actually I am an Amercian living in Canada because I cannot stand the puke of a President that you Texans elected to send to DC. If that is the best you got, it is no wonder why your IQ is slipping.

So before you start thinking about my "silly Canadian ass Eh, you need to take a little vacation from thos longhorns as my ass has about as much hair. If that is appealing to you, then maybe you have just startted a new subcatagory of hummer owners; "bush queen". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take harsh words towards our President as highly offensive.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:42 PM

maz is off the scale

Firstly, I made the comment to Phil not you. So understand your place here. I understand Phil's comment was not directed at me and never suggested such.

The point that I am trying to make is rather then divide and conquer, H2 owners should be united in the love of the vehicle and not catagorize the vehicle into sub-catagories. Nothing more nothing less.

As for my complex, the only one I am starting to have is understanding why some GI Joe wanna be like you sticks his nose into my comment to another person.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:43 PM

maz is off the scale

Then obviously i know who you voted for.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

Alright, Maz, THAT was uncalled for... There was no call for any Anti-American comments here... I put up with your whiny defense of your "mall queen" ass. You should probably stay in Canada, dumb****.

K
Old 05-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Firstly, I made the comment to Phil not you. So understand your place here. I understand Phil's comment was not directed at me and never suggested such.

The point that I am trying to make is rather then divide and conquer, H2 owners should be united in the love of the vehicle and not catagorize the vehicle into sub-catagories. Nothing more nothing less.

As for my complex, the only one I am starting to have is understanding why some GI Joe wanna be like you sticks his nose into my comment to another person. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're slightly stupid aren't you? Didn't make good grades? Let's see if everything is straight here. You just said in the quote above, "I understand Phil's comment was not directed at me and never suggested such."

Yet in your first post, you said that you take offense. So now, we, as other forum members, are not free to comment on your stupid comments because they were not directed at us. Makes stupid sense. The point you are making is that you are just wanting to be dumb. You did the President, GI Joe, blah blah blah stuff just to inflame, so understand your place here. You are now the whipping post.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:52 PM

maz is off the scale

Trading information is great!

Look around and you will see there are more people in the world with my opinion of GW then the position you hold. Maybe not in Texas but again in the world.

As for my H2 lets get it straight, is it a princess or a queen. Since it is a year old, maybe lets stick with the princess.

With respect to your comment about wheeling, I can only say if you enjoy it, then great. Wheeling has nothing to do with being a man or not. In fact I can argue that you are trying to prove yourself in the hills as you obviously have not in society.

My H2 is one of a many a trophies. I work hard, I stay hard and enjoy my life like no other.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
See Maz,
I was gonna be nice and all, but then you had to go and bash on GW...that wasn't Hummer related. Then to compound that with a slam on Texas...well, it's on!

See the problem is, you wanted to buy into the Hummer image without acutally having the nuts to take your rig off-road. We, the wheelers, live the life you like to pretend you engage in with your street princess. Your response to the mall queen comment is a direct reflection of the fact that you know you weren't man enough to wheel your H2 and in fact ruined a great truck by putting those trashy 22" rims on it.....ain't information exchange fun?

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-05-2005, 05:56 PM

maz is off the scale

Nothing anti-American about not liking GW. I love America and always will.

GW and the good old US of A have as much in common as crude oil and Wisconsin.

Not likig our President is what makes the USA so great. We have the opportunity to speak what we feel.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Banned

Trading information is great!

Look around and you will see there are more people in the world with my opinion of GW then the position you hold. Maybe not in Texas but again in the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is one of the great comments that will change life as we know. Well ****. All of us in the USA are wrong because the rest of the world has the same opinion as some idiot from Canada that buys a vehicle made for the off-road with ****ty gas mileage just to boost a failed ego. Let's see. I guess that's why people die and kill to try to come to this country. They so much want to be able to vote out George Bush that they risk death to get here.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:59 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> You love your VW buses too, don't you.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, about as much as you love Chevy Tahoes'
Old 05-05-2005, 06:00 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We have the opportunity to speak what we feel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy, have you got the wrong crowd..
Old 05-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Banned

Nothing anti-American about not liking GW. I love America and always will.

GW and the good old US of A have as much in common as crude oil and Wisconsin.

Not likig our President is what makes the USA so great. We have the opportunity to speak what we feel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're not an American and you don't live here. You don't have the priviledge. Learn what it means to be an American first, then try to talk.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> You love your VW buses too, don't you.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, about as much as you love Chevy Tahoes' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Never owned one. You ever own a VW bus?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I am an Amercian living in Canada because I cannot stand the puke of a President that you Texans elected to send to DC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sound just like the sniveling, whining, momma's boy draft dodgers that ran off to Canada 40 years ago. Do you carry around pictures of Jane Fonda and Ho Chi Minh?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
See Maz,
I was gonna be nice and all, but then you had to go and bash on GW...that wasn't Hummer related. Then to compound that with a slam on Texas...well, it's on!

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 05-05-2005, 06:09 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

You make my point. yes, but to compare the Pinz to VW is like comparing Hummer to Chevy......it is really night and day.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Oh yes, but to compare the Pinz to VW is like comparing Hummer to Chevy......it is really night and day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Then why are you comparing the two? You idiot, I haven't put the two in the same post.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Banned

Trying to retract the yes answer to the ownership of the VW buses, are we?