H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We have the opportunity to speak what we feel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy, have you got the wrong crowd.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>How is it that anyone here suppresses what anyone else says as long as it is not fully profane. Just as you have your opporunity to speak what you feel, so does everyone else, even if it is in rebuttal. Just because someone else's comments make more sense than yours does not equate to suppressing your speech.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:21 PM

maz is off the scale

**** for brains,

Taking offense at a comment not directed at me is more then possible. Look at the people who are offended at my dislike for GW.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Just because someone else's comments make more sense than yours does not equate to suppressing your speech. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 05-05-2005, 06:23 PM

maz is off the scale

I buy trophies, I sell trophies. I even shoot trophies.

Not listening to the Canadian press. Press is paper, hard ot listen to a newsppaer. You must mean media. Don't care for the canadian media all that much. They are too much pro GW.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:24 PM

maz is off the scale

Actually the die trying to come to the US i order to secure a vote and get him back to the dust bowl they call Texas.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:26 PM

maz is off the scale

No just man enough to speak my mind while others only think it.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:27 PM

maz is off the scale

Born in Largo, Florida. Do not live there by choice.
Have the priviledge. Elected not to exercise at the current time.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:28 PM

maz is off the scale

I was born in 64, so guess you need to think again.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:30 PM

maz is off the scale

Everyone can speak what the feel. I think that this is most evident. What a great place we all live to be able to sound off and say what we want to say.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:32 PM

maz is off the scale

Klaus,

I agree. DC is really starting to stink. Inducstial strength Febreeze won't even work at this stage.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Born in Largo, Florida. Do not live there by choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank God you left this country. Stay gone as long as you can.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
**** for brains,

Taking offense at a comment not directed at me is more then possible. Look at the people who are offended at my dislike for GW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Go back.... Hell first go back to 1974 when you were supposed to be in school but was instead screwing around smoking joints. Try to remember the part about reading comprehension. My post about taking offense was the irony in the fact that you took offense to something not directed at you, but turned around and said that no one else could post about something they were offended by because the post was not directed at them. I tried to use the least amount of words and no puncuation that time. Did you get it? Did ya?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:45 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Then why are you comparing the two? You idiot, I haven't put the two in the same post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You did not have to, the implication was clear, unless you really can't connect two thoughts at once and you just want to talk about VWs...

PS: Loose the name calling. It really does not help your case one bit.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Banned

I buy trophies, I sell trophies. I even shoot trophies.

Not listening to the Canadian press. Press is paper, hard ot listen to a newsppaer. You must mean media. Don't care for the canadian media all that much. They are too much pro GW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, well, well. Speaking of feces for grey matter. Umm.... could you do me a favor and release your cranium from your rectum. Back in the States, the Press is considered.....the Press. As in the news media, reporters, etc. Pretty common but hey you don't live here.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
PS: Loose the name calling. It really does not help your case one bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why, is it too tight?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Banned

You did not have to, the implication was clear, unless you really can't connect two thoughts at once and you just want to talk about VWs... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What the hell are you talking about. The only implication I made was that your injection to this conversation of Pinzgauers was as useful and pertinent as the fact that you love and use to own VW Buses. But you still avoid the question. I'll ask it again. Did you own a VW Bus?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Banned

Actually the die trying to come to the US i order to secure a vote and get him back to the dust bowl they call Texas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Was this supposed to be a comprehendable sentence?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Banned

No just man enough to speak my mind while others only think it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Man enough to speak your mind while others only think your mind? Maybe that's your problem. Your doing to much speaking and not enough thinking.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Banned

I was born in 64, so guess you need to think again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Jelly Beans

Did I win?