H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-05-2005, 08:03 PM

maz is off the scale

Guys it has been a blast. I am so happy to be able to work some of you guys up. It really shows that you up for the fight. Congrads to all of you who posted.

Gotta go now and remember "keep your stick on the ice".

PS. GW makes more noise then a cow pissing on a flat rock. but that is it, only noise. Glory be to God that worst is over.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:04 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Are you getting you itty bitty feewings hurt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, a little....
Old 05-05-2005, 08:06 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">PS. GW makes more noise then a cow pissing on a flat rock. but that is it, only noise. Glory be to God that worst is over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, you have not been to the Middle East lately, have you?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harley:
Hey, GMP Guy, what's that sticking out off (it looks like the top of the brush guard) the red H1 above?

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is a bow wave break, to keep the water in front of the hood instead of over it.

Dave
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 05-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dallion:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harley:
Hey, GMP Guy, what's that sticking out off (it looks like the top of the brush guard) the red H1 above?

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The license plate of the last Rubicon it ate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's too funny
Old 05-05-2005, 08:15 PM

maz is off the scale

Hart1
posted 05-05-05 03:06 PM
quote:
PS. GW makes more noise then a cow pissing on a flat rock. but that is it, only noise. Glory be to God that worst is over.

Wow, you have not been to the Middle East lately, have you?

No I mean that his Presidency is coming to a close not his stupid ass mistakes. I know that Americans all over the world will have to pay the price for many a years.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GMPartsGuy:

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is a bow wave break, to keep the water in front of the hood instead of over it.

Dave </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Dave!
K
Old 05-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Guys it has been a blast. I am so happy to be able to work some of you guys up. It really shows that you up for the fight. Congrads to all of you who posted.

PS. GW makes more noise then a cow pissing on a flat rock. but that is it, only noise. Glory be to God that worst is over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF??
Old 05-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we have enough to report this guy t homeland security. Hey maz ever been to Cuba?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Well ****. All of us in the USA are wrong because the rest of the world has the same opinion as some idiot from Canada that buys a vehicle made for the off-road with ****ty gas mileage just to boost a failed ego. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! I thought we agreed to stay out of each other's hair?????? I resemble that comment!

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Born in Largo, Florida. Do not live there by choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank God you left this country. Stay gone as long as you can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't want him either.

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
HEY! I thought we agreed to stay out of each other's hair?????? I resemble that comment! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>2 things. You wheel yours. And I don't have hair, not a lot anyway.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

Thai,

I'll respect the fact that those pictures you posted are your interpretation of HARDCORE. If you believe your Benz demonstrated it's capabilities through those pictures well bravo to you.

I have lost my touch when it comes to losing my temper on this Forum. But you must admit it is a little suspicious of you comming here and subtly putting down the H2 with ridiculous comparisons. All different rigs. But just remember, this is an H2 Forum. I'll react when I smell something bad here. No matter how retarded I sound some....most of the time.

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 09:10 PM

maz is off the scale

I think we have enough to report this guy t homeland security. Hey maz ever been to Cuba?

Cuba, I have never been but looking to go there next year. Have you been there? Dumb question, Amercians can't go. Silly me.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Oh, that's right. You CAN go because you're not American.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

PS. GW makes more noise then a cow pissing on a flat rock. but that is it, only noise. Glory be to God that worst is over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn, I thought that meant he was leaving.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2005, 11:33 PM

Thai is off the scale

Dennis, it's cool by me. I certainly did not mean to stir the pot THIS much.

Remember, i was stock at the time of the trip. I certainly do not want to try anything "Difficult" rated. But, if you're familiar with Colorado Passes, then you would know that some of the Passes i went thru are moderate levels...not bad for a SUV on highway (actually high-performance) tires!

Can the G- wagen do more? I am sure...but i was not going to test the limits (or even come close) when i still need a vehicle to drive 1000 miles back to home. Like i said earlier, i do not intend to make my G-wagen into an off-roading monster...it has to be comfy for daily driving too. Thus, i did not come into this thread raving how my G-wagen is better than H2 or H1.

But, to answer your questions, i do know something about off-roading.

Thai.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Thai,

I'll respect the fact that those pictures you posted are your interpretation of HARDCORE. If you believe your Benz demonstrated it's capabilities through those pictures well bravo to you.

I have lost my touch when it comes to losing my temper on this Forum. But you must admit it is a little suspicious of you comming here and subtly putting down the H2 with ridiculous comparisons. All different rigs. But just remember, this is an H2 Forum. I'll react when I smell something bad here. No matter how retarded I sound some....most of the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-06-2005, 06:25 AM

FCUKURSORRYH2 is off the scale

DON'T FEAR MY FRIENDS...TOYOTA, XTERRA, AND THE FUH2 (for those stupid h2 owners, that's the **** YOU H2) COMMUNITY WILL BE CRASHING THIS PARTY.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Hummer Messiah

LOL! Fudge packer is back for more!

Only on the internet will you have the balls to crash a Hummer party.

I believe in real life, you smile and say, "Here's you fries sir. Thank-you and come again!"

Sucks to be you.........DING FRIES ARE DONE!

My Video Collectionez