H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-20-2002, 01:47 AM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

My mouth sometimes gets ahead of me, but people like that are SO FRUSTRATING. Just be sure you have an exit...wait, I know...just drive OVER them! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Good for you to stand up for yourself!

Kelley
Old 12-20-2002, 02:34 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
I learned recently that PIMP is actually a good word, such as PIMPED OUT HUMMER. The B word in this case, which I will not even type out, could be a compliment from them. This very well could be the case.

I am glad you are 3000 miles away. You can have my wallet and my Hummer, please just let me live.
Old 12-20-2002, 02:41 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

Believe it or not, he talks this way. He's a cop and for the most part, he acts professional at work and jokingly talks like those two did and it very funny in doing so.

MAC is right. Pimp used in this context was a compliment by them. "Bitch" wasn't! Its ghetto...period.

You got spunk!
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 12-20-2002, 03:10 AM

TJB is off the scale

I have been lurking in the background for some time now. I think that this is the best forum ever.
I've had my H2 for 3 days, and loving every minute. I don't really care were we are going anymore, I just enjoy getting there.

I was corned at work by two co-works, who just could not figure out why I would want to buy such a thing. They were both enviromentalist, and just chewed me up and spit me out. It was a sore spot for a few days, and even now, they don't know that I actually have it. Oh well, it is their loss.

I have another friend that was sitting on the wall not sure what to think. We both went down for the test drive, and still he was unsure. Now that I have it, he doesn't care were we are going, he just wants to go for the ride. (can't say that with many suv). Can't believe how something that looks this big, and be so refined on the inside. Its great.

I am a single parent, and my sons mother lives in Montana, and now we can go up to visit her over the x-mas school break,and not worry about the snow. I can't wait until we get the 500 miles done and over, so we can take off on our road trip.

I've gotten alot of "cool truck", and the looking inside like the rest of you. I just wanted something that made my heart go pitter patter, and not be driving something that has been homogenized like all of the other vechiles on the road today.
Old 12-20-2002, 03:20 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Don't forget, the manual says not over 55 MPH durign the first 500 miles.
I was going 80 MPH until I read it @ 300 miles.
Old 12-20-2002, 03:28 AM

TJB is off the scale

Thanks MAC. I keep in the slow lane on the freeways, and keep checking my speed. but, but, but, but, IT IS SO HARD.....
Old 12-20-2002, 04:46 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

...it's even harder when other SUV's pass you by and look at you like your a slow/weak doggie! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Remember to vary your speed a bit...don't stay at any one speed too long. It's part of breaking in the engine too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2002, 10:26 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, it seems like I'm not alone, which makes me feel better!

I usually don't let these things bother me and most of them I quickly wrote off. The

"a little pretentious dont you think?"

bothered me more than the rest though. According to dictionary.com:

pre·ten·tious
Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.

The "especially when unjustified" part is what burned me. I'm over it now, chalked that up to jealousy & lack of class. It really does amaze me what people will say and infer!

- Dan
Old 12-20-2002, 11:29 AM

KAC is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hummergirl:
Can't believe I was so gutsy with this guy. Thank god their are cameras at wal-mart. I would have hated to gone Madeline TooGood on his ass in the parking lot. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

~amy
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the chuckle Hummergirl - he sure would have deserved it though! Very nice comeback.

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series
Old 12-20-2002, 05:29 PM

TS is off the scale

So a year before I got the H2, I started preparing for it. I shaved my head, got a couple of earings, oakley blades, started listening to rap and working out like a maniac to get the 'tude to ride a pimpin big body sittin on chrome!!

Amy, that's kind of expected at Walmart, no offense. Good job standing up to them, give them more attitude they'll back down. They are ghetto, and with that attitute, they'll always be and wonder why other people get so far ahead than them..

TJB, congrats and welcome, this forum has a really good group of people, enjoy your new ride.

Dan, I tell people who call me pretentious.. "Yes, ofcourse, I am also compensating.. what's it to you?" Watch their reaction.

MAC..Sorry, I couldnt resist.. "MAC" is also a term for a Pimpin dude.. "macdaddy"
Old 12-20-2002, 05:57 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

According to a recently conducted survey and general consensus on the issue...my feedback would indicate that the proper ebonic term for MAC's name (in order to be 'down' with his 'hommies' while 'chillin' in their 'crib', hanging in the 'hood') would be:

"DiddyMAC"

Also, Hummergirl may have been offended over what actually was just a general referral to any individual: Bitches are actually a non-gender reference to any person, and its not even a disrespectful thing! It has come to replace the formerly used term "man"....

Admittedly, it is a bit hard to swallow....but in an ever-changing world and the pursuit of being "hip"...these are the terms the players are using. Lord have mercy!

And Amy...it may not have been a good idea to have mentioned your 'piece' under the seat; that could have been seen as a challenge to "throw-down". Word to your Hummer!
Old 12-20-2002, 06:03 PM

SJ is off the scale

Yeah, what S Money said ^^^^^^!

Too bad I look like the poster boy for the Russian Mafia, I'd love to debate some of these enviro-whackos that approach some of you guys/gals. I simply don't get the negative confrontations; man do I feel left-out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png
Old 12-20-2002, 06:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve, your ebonics translation is a little weak, still letting your true cracker self shine through. May I suggest the latest in ebonics translation technology:

click here

- Dan [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2002, 06:07 PM

TS is off the scale

ah yes "diddyMAC"... the playa of all playas speaks..
Old 12-20-2002, 06:10 PM

TS is off the scale

Dan.. that was hilarious.
Old 12-20-2002, 06:15 PM

SOCAL XMER is off the scale

I get so pissed off when some jerk who trys to tell people what they should drive.
I want to buy a HUMMER for family safty and I love to piss of the Liberals who don't approve of what you drive or are very jelous.

future H2 owner
Old 12-20-2002, 10:52 PM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I have an answer to alleviate people asking ya'll the two most asked questions... Have your license plate read:

55K 15MPG
Old 12-20-2002, 11:20 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

MAC just posted a message from Time Magazine that I think every H2 owner should read.

Our H2's are going to be targets in '03.

http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6916043161&m=749603358 1&r=7496033581#7496033581
Old 12-20-2002, 11:25 PM

TS is off the scale

Just remembered one comment that stumped me..
Greasy valet parking guy at the Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach: "They let anyone get these now"

I ignored him.. NO TIP FOR YOU!!!
Old 12-12-2004, 08:58 PM

Killhard 101 is off the scale

man, the H2's are **** loads of fun. but i also like the H1's. either way, they are all american and we are helping support american workers, instead of those other people who try to save gas by driving those tiny little cars that would be crushed by the supior size of any hummer!