H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold McBain:
I've imagined myself as a Jedi as long as I can remember. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-16-2004, 08:45 PM

H2Pilot is off the scale

Anyone with anything more thoughtful to say than:
blah blah blah

What I really hate is liberals spewing their belief that America is fighting the war in Iraq for fuel. That is absolutely ridculous. I have fought for freedom as a US Marine and am ofended by your remarks. I am now employed in a position that affords me information about the war in Iraq that disproves the conjecture of "blood for oil". What an idiot you are to believe everything thing some liberal nut tells you on TV or at your tree-hugging parties in the woods.

I purchased my H2 with plenty of forethought as to its impact on my family, my budget, and the environment in which I live. I am married with three kids and live in the mountains of New Mexico. I purchased a used H2 because it was LESS EXPENSIVE than other new vehicles that gave the same performance and which I actually liked. It carries my entire family through the snow and mud and protects them from the people on the road who drive like idiots.

As far as the gas mileage goes, I really only drive about 5000 miles a year and I often ride my mountain bike to work. Over a 5 year period my H2 will burn roughly 2080 gallons (12 mpg) while other vehicles that would fit my situation would burn about 1660. Saving a little over 400 gallons of gas over 5 years. Big Deal.

Why does it bother me that some morons like your self hate Hummers? Because I like my vehicle, I take care of it, pay for it, and because some people have some misguided opinions about it, they go out of their way to vandalize my property or harrass me or my family.

Does that answer you moronic question? Hope so.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I Forgot a couple of things. I used to drive a large pickup that got worse gas mileage but was able to haul stuff all over the country. We used to have a little Honda civic that got great gas mileage until some idiot in a little blazer ran a stop sign in front of my wife, son and step mother totalling the civic and nearly killing my family. I decided we will never drive something small again.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:45 PM

H2Pilot is off the scale

Anyone with anything more thoughtful to say than:
blah blah blah

What I really hate is liberals spewing their belief that America is fighting the war in Iraq for fuel. That is absolutely ridculous. I have fought for freedom as a US Marine and am ofended by your remarks. I am now employed in a position that affords me information about the war in Iraq that disproves the conjecture of "blood for oil". What an idiot you are to believe everything thing some liberal nut tells you on TV or at your tree-hugging parties in the woods.

I purchased my H2 with plenty of forethought as to its impact on my family, my budget, and the environment in which I live. I am married with three kids and live in the mountains of New Mexico. I purchased a used H2 because it was LESS EXPENSIVE than other new vehicles that gave the same performance and which I actually liked. It carries my entire family through the snow and mud and protects them from the people on the road who drive like idiots.

As far as the gas mileage goes, I really only drive about 5000 miles a year and I often ride my mountain bike to work. Over a 5 year period my H2 will burn roughly 2080 gallons (12 mpg) while other vehicles that would fit my situation would burn about 1660. Saving a little over 400 gallons of gas over 5 years. Big Deal.

Why does it bother me that some morons like your self hate Hummers? Because I like my vehicle, I take care of it, pay for it, and because some people have some misguided opinions about it, they go out of their way to vandalize my property or harrass me or my family.

Does that answer you moronic question? Hope so.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I Forgot a couple of things. I used to drive a large pickup that got worse gas mileage but was able to haul stuff all over the country. We used to have a little Honda civic that got great gas mileage until some idiot in a little blazer ran a stop sign in front of my wife, son and step mother totalling the civic and nearly killing my family. I decided we will never drive something small again.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold McBain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
LOL! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, good one, that. I'm with ya, bud. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too.

So, "Arnold" or would you prefer to be called Anthony? How's Petaluma?
Old 12-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
LOL! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, good one, that. I'm with ya, bud. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too.

So, "Arnold" or would you prefer to be called Anthony? How's Petaluma?
Old 12-16-2004, 10:33 PM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I read a little of Amy's rantings..Oh s'cuse Arni's rantings, but never the less they are the opinion of a society the encourages the sufferage of the well to do. the middle class is lead to believe they are the just deserved. so with that, we raise children who think they deserve..well..Everything! and don't have to work for anything. so the handouts these trolls get from their parents are the computers they troll the net on. I would think if parents wanted the best for their children, they wouldn't let them near the net without supervision.

just my two cents...Troll!

Ps, I love my Hummer...I am buying another one
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 12-16-2004, 10:33 PM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I read a little of Amy's rantings..Oh s'cuse Arni's rantings, but never the less they are the opinion of a society the encourages the sufferage of the well to do. the middle class is lead to believe they are the just deserved. so with that, we raise children who think they deserve..well..Everything! and don't have to work for anything. so the handouts these trolls get from their parents are the computers they troll the net on. I would think if parents wanted the best for their children, they wouldn't let them near the net without supervision.

just my two cents...Troll!

Ps, I love my Hummer...I am buying another one
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 12-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Banned

Arnie has parental issues. Plus his mommy paints pictures of flowers.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Banned

Arnie has parental issues. Plus his mommy paints pictures of flowers.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:54 AM

Humdinger is off the scale

Now now, I can understand wanting to bludgeon the dullard to death, but don't you think the asparagus ditty was a little over the top! Imagine the morgue! Why hate the worker bees? LOL

Truly, that was an uproarious avowel. My sides still hurt.

It just tastes so darn good going down, but run for the hills on the way out!
95 M5 Touring Wagon
Old 12-17-2004, 02:54 AM

Humdinger is off the scale

Now now, I can understand wanting to bludgeon the dullard to death, but don't you think the asparagus ditty was a little over the top! Imagine the morgue! Why hate the worker bees? LOL

Truly, that was an uproarious avowel. My sides still hurt.

It just tastes so darn good going down, but run for the hills on the way out!
95 M5 Touring Wagon
Old 12-17-2004, 03:18 AM
Banned

Arnie,

You so want to jump in right now with one of your little witty quips, don't you.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:18 AM
Banned

Arnie,

You so want to jump in right now with one of your little witty quips, don't you.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:28 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hart 1 is off the scale

I am a misunderstood gay athiestis introvert who watches B movies all of the time and pretend I have Jedi powers.

Arnie
Old 12-17-2004, 03:28 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hart 1 is off the scale

I am a misunderstood gay athiestis introvert who watches B movies all of the time and pretend I have Jedi powers.

Arnie
Old 12-17-2004, 03:30 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hart 1 is off the scale

Plus I have never met my grandparents.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:30 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hart 1 is off the scale

Plus I have never met my grandparents.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:34 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hart 1 is off the scale

My therapists tell me that I need to get out and see more people but I am scared that all they will see is my 340 pound acne covered blob of a body.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:34 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hart 1 is off the scale

My therapists tell me that I need to get out and see more people but I am scared that all they will see is my 340 pound acne covered blob of a body.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold Mc Bain:
Plus I have never met my grandparents. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It shouldn't be too tough to track down someone with the last name of McBain/Stubtoe.

Would you like some help? Should we send the info to you on Turner Court?