H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummertech:
After all, if we're going to continue this damn thread any longer, let's at least change the subject and start arguing about something else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, pick something.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Hummer Professional

Hummertech is off the scale

Or let's change the subject to football, and talk about how Green Bay is over, done with.
No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:42 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Actually, I think he owns a gas station in some po-dunk town in a far-away corner who doesn't even have self-pay pumps outside. That's about the only explanation that could be had for this ignorant line of thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I have heard it from industry insiders. And as much as I would like to own a gas station I do not. Plus competition is too high.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummertech:
Or let's change the subject to football, and talk about how Green Bay is over, done with.
No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Now...... well...... Sumbitch. That's hitting a little close to home. His ranch is about 45 miles from mine.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:44 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FAV-RE.

No lets talk about the cough cough Eagles and the Redskins. It is days like yesterday that make me really happy that hockey is back.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Hummer Professional

Hummertech is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Now...... well...... Sumbitch. That's hitting a little close to home. His ranch is about 45 miles from mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I grew up close to Chicago, and being a Bears fan, it is impossible to feel anything but hatred toward the Green Bay Packers. Especially after the Charles Martin incident in the 80's. Farve is a very good QB, and probably a good guy too. It's a shame he had to end up on that team.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:56 PM

Bondage is off the scale

After all, if we're going to continue this damn thread any longer, let's at least change the subject and start arguing about something else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, pick something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay. Real men shoot steel guns - not tupperware crap. Oh. We did that. As you were.....

Sean
Old 10-31-2005, 05:34 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Or let's change the subject to football </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">ROLL TIDE!!!! 8-0!!!</span>

Old 10-31-2005, 05:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ckhagman:
Actually, I think he owns a gas station in some po-dunk town in a far-away corner who doesn't even have self-pay pumps outside. That's about the only explanation that could be had for this ignorant line of thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I have heard it from industry insiders. And as much as I would like to own a gas station I do not. Plus competition is too high. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I owned one... Hated it.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:50 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
Or let's change the subject to football </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">ROLL TIDE!!!! 8-0!!!</span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not after next week.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
After all, if we're going to continue this damn thread any longer, let's at least change the subject and start arguing about something else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, pick something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay. Real men shoot steel guns - not tupperware crap. Oh. We did that. As you were.....

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glocks are great guns. I've owned a few different handguns, including Sig Sauers and Berrettas. While I loved my Sig I also really enjoy my Glock. When they first came on the market I was very skeptical of the "plastic gun", and never thought I'd buy one.
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2005, 06:06 PM
Banned

Meh, 1st generation G22 owner.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Not after next week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right... <span class="ev_code_RED">9-0!</span>
Old 10-31-2005, 06:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
meh, my Gamo Airgun owns you all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite. HIYAAA!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

The G23 is my overall favorite gun. But I really like my little PM9 too.

Now what's this thread about?
Old 10-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

slgcmg is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Now what's this thread about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guns, chicks, gas, money, and F'in idiots
chromed out
Old 10-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread still running?

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you still padding??