H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeorDie2:
Not at all. . .

Now the troops I led over a period of 25 years, they were real tough guys. . .and I'm not some pussy who is going to put up with a bunch of e-crap from anyone. I don't have to put up with that kind of stuff when people are standing in front of me. . .and there's no one on this forum that would try it, not only with me, but with anyone, if they ave an ounce of common sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adapt or become extinct. This is what we like to call "e-wrasslin'". So either stow the ******* attitude, relax & have fun or hit the e-bricks.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeorDie2:
The other thing I've noticed is that you and some others like to try to bully newcomers and others with whom you have the slightest disagreement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sometimes, when the noob just makes such fun targets (Jennifer ).

Mostly though, the veterans here cannot and will not stand:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> showoffs (most of us drive Hummers, most of us are doing okay, no need to beat your chest?)

<LI> boasters ("lookie, I've been offroading 25 years, I'm an off-road expert on the Hummer I've owned for 3 weeks" )

<LI> Delicate-little-flowers ("You're mean! I'm never coming back to this stinkin' forum!!" -- and yet, from time to time you see their handle names appearing as lurkers.. )

and worst of all

<LI> the fool who insisted his opinions are facts without substantiating 'em.[/list]
Personally, I prefer to recognize these vets' behaviors as an honest kind of respectin' -- akin to "Don't BS when you aren't obviously (or subtly) joking. We ain't stoopid, stupid "-kindda-attitude.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:13 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 10-31-2005, 12:57 AM

FreeorDie2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:

LOL, owning this tard will be fun, I hope he stays for a while. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't you supposed to be the moderator or owner of this forum? Is it for H2 owners and those intereted in H2s or is it your private little playground for you and a select few to pretend you're tough or important or smart or whatever?

Own? You better get a grip. . .The only thing you could do would be to ban me from the forum -- other than that, all you can do is sit and make stupid comments.
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
Old 10-31-2005, 01:01 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut it turd. Suckin up to Alec is fruitless. He's our resident Limey.

We don't ban weaklings so you're safe to bytch and whine like the vagina you are.

25 years leading what? Real men??? Fag. I guess next you'll tell us is that you did Potato Salad.

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-31-2005, 01:13 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I might ban him.

FreeorDie2, (was there an original?)

Your enragement is unambiguous.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:14 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Adapt or become extinct. This is what we like to call "e-wrasslin'". So either stow the ******* attitude, relax & have fun or hit the e-bricks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adapt? Define your terms. This whole thing started because I disagreed with the vast oil company conspiracy theory. If adapt means cowtowing to a select few, then forget it. If it means a poster can call me an F'ing idiot for posting my opinion, and I have to say, "Yes Sir, may I have another, Sir," then forget it.

You call me an F'ing idiot, expect to be told to kiss my ass. You want to argue about the right or wrong of something, or how to do this or that, or whether to chrome or not to chrome, that's great and I'm happy to occassionaly particapate. I wasn't looking for trouble, just pointing out basic economics. I'm still not looking for trouble, but I won't run away from it either.

And by the way, if you call this "e-wrasslin'", then you should understand that hitting back isn't an ******* attitude. . .it's self defense.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:15 AM
Hummer Veteran

slgcmg is off the scale

You guys are too funny. If I met any of you and you said those things to my face you would be in serious trouble because I know illegal ninja moves that are from the government.
chromed out
Old 10-31-2005, 01:16 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

We don't ban weaklings so you're safe to bytch and whine like the vagina you are.

25 years leading what? Real men??? Fag. I guess next you'll tell us is that you did Potato Salad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So. . .is this the post of a "true" tough guy?
Old 10-31-2005, 01:19 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 10-31-2005, 01:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

25 years leading what? Real men??? Fag. I guess next you'll tell us is that you did Potato Salad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So. . .is this the post of a "true" tough guy? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you come to Moab, I bet I can make you pee your pants.

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-31-2005, 01:30 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slgcmng:
You guys are too funny. If I met any of you and you said those things to my face you would be in serious trouble because I know illegal ninja moves that are from the government. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You would never meet any of us. We only exist on the e-ternet.

I just read that there is now a gas crisis.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:34 AM
Hummer Veteran

Location: Bish that\'s not cottage cheese!!! You have a yeast infection!!!
Walter_Cronkite is an unknown quantity at this point

****THIS JUST IN****

Freeordie2 looks like a complete ass in the upcoming segment of "Stupid people who don't know when to shut up."

We now return you to the scheduled program....

Old 10-31-2005, 01:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

slgcmg is off the scale

I just read that there is now a gas crisis. [/quote]

Damnit

Gas was just lowered to around $2.01 in Ft. Worth.
chromed out
Old 10-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walter_Cronkite:
****THIS JUST IN****

Freeordie2 looks like a complete ass in the upcoming segment of "Stupid people who don't know when to shut up."

We now return you to the scheduled program....

. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

****This just in from NOAA****

Hurricane Beta is expected head up toward New Hampshire and go straight up his ass.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:30 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exxon, oily friends & gasy partners:
WE WILL MAKE YOU PAY THRU YOUR NOSES CAUSE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY OUR GAS. WE WANT $9+BILLION/QUARTER PROFIT EACH! </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeorDie2:
and I have to say, "Yes Sir, may I have another, Sir" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-31-2005, 02:43 AM
Hummer Messiah

Adapt? Define your terms. This whole thing started because I disagreed with the vast oil company conspiracy theory. If adapt means cowtowing to a select few, then forget it. If it means a poster can call me an F'ing idiot for posting my opinion, and I have to say, "Yes Sir, may I have another, Sir," then forget it.
You call me an F'ing idiot, expect to be told to kiss my ass. You want to argue about the right or wrong of something, or how to do this or that, or whether to chrome or not to chrome, that's great and I'm happy to occassionaly particapate. I wasn't looking for trouble, just pointing out basic economics. I'm still not looking for trouble, but I won't run away from it either.

And by the way, if you call this "e-wrasslin'", then you should understand that hitting back isn't an ******* attitude. . .it's self defense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No where did I say anything about cow-towing. I was merely suggesting that you not throw such a hissy fit when attempting to state your opinion. You sounded like a hyper-ventilating little bitch and it wasn't becoming of someone that potentially stands up to urinate. But if you're a LIEBERAL and voted for Kerry then it's understandable.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:45 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh yeah...
HOW DO YOU FEEL, PRIVATE?!!!!
BUTF*CKED, SIR!!!!
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2005, 02:50 AM
Hummer Veteran

HeimenHummer is off the scale

So. . .is this the post of a "true" tough guy? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you come to Moab, I bet I can make you pee your pants. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no doubt from watching the videos, rumors, and pictures your group is fealess and borderline retarded.

That would be a true test of tough and I don't think FreeorCry will ever step up to that kind of challenge.