H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Has anyone else noticed that the letter "a" also fits perfectly in front of "F@#%$@g waste of bandwidth"
Old 04-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 04-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

And can anyone explain to me why the letter a makes the two ss's silent in front of the word hole.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:14 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

I stand by this information on sound spellings. The information I pointed out was the relevant portion.

I never claimed anything but "there is a different way." That's all. Any other insinuations are false.

I do believe the fact that a healthy receptivity to these principles require some to desert their acquired opinions. Which I have been working on, and seeing very good results in my life.

I have discussed this before with friends, some blow it off, others ask for more information.

My points were positive, encouraging and sincere. One would think that if we wanted truth, one could speak without fear.

You have my firm promise never to "cast pearls before swine" again...
Old 04-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
I have discussed this before with friends, some blow it off, others ask for more information. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What percentage ask "WTF are you talking about"
Old 04-28-2005, 03:28 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Ahhh, those are the people that want to know....grasshopper
Old 04-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Ahhh, those are the people that want to know....grasshopper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those long hot days must just fly by in Palm Desert.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I do believe the fact that a healthy receptivity to these principals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't you mean "principles."
Old 04-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Banned

I never claimed anything but "there is a different way." That's all. Any other insinuations are false. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
If you are honestly not doing this, then why the perception that you are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 04-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Banned

I stand by this information on sound spellings. The information I pointed out was the relevant portion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
One would think that if we wanted truth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Banned

Is the statement true about putting the Hummer first over your business and employees? If you are honestly not doing this, then why the perception that you are?

Rember to most, perception is the reality.

Just reflect on these thoughts, that's all I ask. There is no right or wrong conclusion to this request. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
You miss the whole point.

That's really a non-answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 04-28-2005, 03:52 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Paragon:

Thanks! In fact, after I posted, I then caught the mistake and already corrected it.

I am amazed that you missed the many other mistakes made by others here too. Are your "proof reading" skills lacking? Who knows?

Or, are you using the "poison well" tactic by attacking me and not the information I have provided? Who knows?

No wonder your boss talks behind your back, you may deserve it. ..

Wow, I have pushed a button, have I? lol. Thanks for your attention but it is not needed.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:05 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
I have discussed this before with friends, some blow it off, others ask for more information. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What percentage ask "WTF are you talking about" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to take out the percentage that have killed themselves out of sheer boredom first.

Stacy
Old 04-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hart1, perhaps my assessment of you as arrogant was in error. I probably should have said delusional, self-aggrandizing.

You would do much better with a bigger compass and a smaller ego, "grasshopper."
Old 04-28-2005, 04:10 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

I understand, have a nice sleep!

Paragon:

All those quotes are correct, good job!
Old 04-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

**** Hart1. Your taking a beating on the thread I started. I almost feel bad.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Banned

Paragon:

Thanks! In fact, after I posted, I then caught the mistake and already corrected it.

I am amazed that you missed the many other mistakes made by others here too. Are your "proof reading" skills lacking? Who knows?

Or, are you using the "poison well" tactic by attacking me and not the information I have provided? Who knows?

No wonder your boss talks behind your back, you may deserve it. ..

Wow, I have pushed a button, have I? lol. Thanks for your attention but it is not needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sure you "caught" the mistake. Maybe it's too much of an esoteric idea for you to understand why I pointed out the misuse of the word.

So, you view this as an attack? Wow, I would really hate to see you come under real fire. By the way, you have provided no information, so nothing to "attack" there. And my use of YOUR quotes equates to my attacking you and not your "information?" You a funny, funny guy. I am sure I deserve my boss talking behind my back (oopsie, did you really say that. Not very Berean to say someone "deserves" to be talked about behind their back). Wow, have I pushed a button?

Really, I am quite surprised that you keep posting realizing that you............ hold on............. you don't realize it, do you?
Old 04-28-2005, 04:23 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Tower:

I have reviewed and re-reviewed my words, and I honestly do not see the justification for these attacks on me.

Again, I am sorry if you feel this is the case.

My intent for James was only for good for a positive outcome. I am really surprised that the information provided here has been so negatively received. However, I am confident that some here that do truly read and reflect on what I have written will find no malice on my part.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:34 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

“why I pointed out the misuse of the word”

It was a misspelling, typo, see the difference? Proceeding from anger can cause this.

“”By the way, you have provided no information”””

Could it be you did not give me a chance to present any that may be of value? There is information there, you can’t see it. I did call my effort a path....

“”And my use of YOUR quotes equates to my attacking you and not your "information?"””

No, all you have done is take my points out of context. Even the devil can quote scripture..
(Disclaimer: I am not comparing my information to scripture, only Paragon to the devil)

""Really, I am quite surprised that you keep posting realizing that you............ hold on............. you don't realize it, do you? ""

You got me there. You are right! Your poor debating tactics and attacks should “ring the bell” that I am existing on the same level as a can of dog food. Thanks! I am departing for another level right now.