H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Could it be you did not give me a chance to present any that may be of value? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Finally, you admit to something. That the information you presented so far has no value.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, this is just too easy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:

I have reviewed and re-reviewed my words, and I honestly do not see the justification for these attacks on me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the problem! You don’t see it!

Remember to most, perception is the reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heed your own words! Everyone here sees you as narcissistic. That is why you are taking such a terrible beating. You state your opinion as fact or "information." You fail to see that you are just the same as the rest of us, OPINIONATED, but neither brighter, better nor more tuned in than anyone else. (In fact, you seem less so.) You try to put yourself in the role of Eastern master, yet you are less in touch with Tao than anyone I know. You use it as a ruse to try to put yourself and your knowledge above others. It is transparent to all! You seem to totally lack humility. Now reflect on that, grasshopper!
Old 04-28-2005, 05:57 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">**** Hart1. Your taking a beating on the thread I started. I almost feel bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no! Please don't' feel bad. I only wish that we had this discussion in person, instead of this forum. I am confident it would have gone on very differently.

This interaction with people like Paragon has taught me how to stay on the esoteric path:

1. One of our most useless weights is to believe in the necessity of conflict.

2. I must work on my anxious craving for approval from others.

3. I need to be aware of involvement with interesting but immature people. "Do not trade your gold for their gravel."

4. Be aware of hostile attitudes in others, then realize they need not influence you any more than "a slashing storm can affect a beam of light!"

5. Inward right action relieves us completely of concern over results in our outward actions.

Thanks James and all here, you are great teachers!
Old 04-28-2005, 06:13 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Tower:

""You state your opinion as fact or "information." ""

Really, I used "My current viewpoint" too and often, why did you leave this out? sort of changes your context, does it not? Now it is my turn to "guess" about you: I think you are confusing confidence with your fear of what I offered to James.

"""You...."""
"""you..."""
""you...."""

lol. I have never approached anyone like this ever. Kettle, pot, black? Who knows?

"""You state your opinion as fact or "information." You fail to see that you are just the same as the rest of u..."""

False, never, ever claimed any information here as "Fact"

However, it is a fact that "there is another way" to address James problem. True?

"""""Everyone here sees you as narcissistic"""

Everyone? Is that a fact? How do you know? Even if this was the case, Argumentum Ad Populum is really a fallacy that does not prove anything. Nice try...

Once more, sorry, that was not my intent!
Old 04-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Banned

No, no! Please don't' feel bad. I only wish that we had this discussion in person, instead of this forum. I am confident it would have gone on very differently.
<span class="ev_code_RED">AGAIN YOU DELUDE YOURSELF.</span>

This interaction with people like Paragon has taught me how to stay on the esoteric path:
<span class="ev_code_RED">MORE ARROGANCE. YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR AS ADVANCED A BEING AS PARAGON.</span>

2. I must work on my anxious craving for approval from others.
<span class="ev_code_RED">THUS FAR, THIS IS THE ONLY POINT UPON WHICH WE AGREE.</span>

3. I need to be aware of involvement with interesting but immature people. "Do not trade your gold for their gravel."
<span class="ev_code_RED">YOUR EGOTISM IS DEAFENING, EVEN TO YOU! WHY DO YOU CALL THEM IMMATURE AND IMPLY THAT YOU ARE MATURE? WHY IS THEIRS GRAVEL BUT YOURS GOLD?</span>

4. Be aware of hostile attitudes in others, then realize they need not influence you any more than "a slashing storm can affect a beam of light!"

5. Inward right action relieves us completely of concern over results in our outward actions.
<span class="ev_code_RED">DON'T YOU SEE THE OBVIOUS PITFALL HERE? THIS IS PERFECT JUSTIFICATION FOR A NARROW MINDED ARROGANT JERK TO DO WHATEVER HE OR SHE WANTS, REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCES. WHO MADE YOU THE ARBITER OF WHAT IS RIGHT? WHAT IF WHAT YOU SEE AS INWARD RIGHT IS ALL WRONG?</span>

Thanks James and all here, you are great teachers!
<span class="ev_code_RED">I HOPE SO!</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 04-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Banned

Ok, it seems harty-boy doesn't quite have a grasp on the English language. And, as much as I hate to, I must point out another one of his absolutely stupid remarks. Which was, "False, never, ever claimed any information here as "Fact"." Normally I don't care about semantics but I realize that harty is stretching quite a bit and trying his best at it and feel beholden to point a few areas of the many where he has fallen short. But, dude, come on, "information" is nothing but a bunch of facts. If you provide information, you provide facts, anything else (as in your case) is false information.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Banned

Take the esoteric path to the local library and look up "information" in the dictionary.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:31 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Hey Tower:

You left out #1. Why?

Your 100% negative take on these important, proven, powerful points is only what can really come out of you, at this time. I understand.

Thank you for teaching me what kind of a person you really are. Your insults, false claims, and false statements really show how you deal with issues, life and others in your life. And I am sure it shows, too. Good luck.

With regret, trying to reason any further with you is like trying to give medicine to a dead man. A waste of time and effort.

From a calm beholder of life---

Hart
Old 04-28-2005, 08:35 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Take the esoteric path to the local library and look up "information" in the dictionary </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't really need to. There are differnt types of information; little or no information; false information and the like. Let me guess, Alpo?
Old 04-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Banned

Don't really need to. There are differnt types of information; little or no information; false information and the like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh.... Oh... we are getting close to enlightenment. Now you admit that you have done nothing but provide "little or no information; false information and the like." I think you are getting close my little locust.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Banned

I hope today is your day off. I would hate to know that the "affluent" tax payers of your "respected" city that you "interact" with so often would approve of you spending your time on the internet posting in a Hummer forum when you should be conducting city business. You think your boss would be understanding?
Old 04-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Banned

Dear Hart1,

You are not a client of mine. You are not a student of mine. Consequently, you are not paying me. If you were any of these things, I would keep kicking your ass all over the Internet until you mustered up some true humility. I have tried, repeatedly, to point out where you hubris is your demise. It distances you from people and makes for a life so unfulfilling that you must misinterpret platitudes in a feeble attempt to feign superiority. You are blinded by self-delusion and therefore cannot learn. Until the universe kicks your ass many more times, really severely, I don't see that you will. I'm done. I have nothing left to contribute to you. Have a good life. The rest of this thread is yours.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

I have lost the will to live.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
Dear Hart1,

You are not a client of mine. You are not a student of mine. Consequently, you are not <span class="ev_code_RED">a grasshopper of mine.</span>. If you were any of these things, I would keep kicking your ass all over the <span class="ev_code_RED">H2Source</span>until you mustered up some true <span class="ev_code_RED">h2 huevos {(h is silent) pronounced wavoes}</span>. I have tried, repeatedly, to point out where you<span class="ev_code_RED">r</span> hubris is your demise. It distances you from people and makes for a life so unfulfilling that you must misinterpret platitudes in a feeble attempt to feign superiority. You are blinded by self-delusion and therefore cannot learn. Until the universe kicks your ass many more times, really severely, I don't see that you will. I'm done. I have nothing left to contribute to you. Have a good life<span class="ev_code_RED">grasshopper</span>. The rest of this thread is <span class="ev_code_RED">H2 Rox's.</span>. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_RED">I'm having a shot of tequilla! I recently discovered, in Moab, that tequilla really makes me laugh! And you guys need to take a chill pill. James! You da man! From what you posted, so many posts ago, it sounds like your X employees feelers were hurt cuz you told him he couldn't play "whack f%$k" (there's the f'Bomb for ya) on, was it Friday afternoon? Sometimes these things have a way of working out for the best, whether it's obvious or not. Good Luck!</span>

P.S. Hart1: Sometimes it's best not to piss off the grasshoppers. They'll multiply and eat everything alive!
Old 04-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

W T F is this topic aboot again?

Tower,

You're wrong! "An apple" they on the Westcoast. "A apple" they say in the deep south. Both are correct.

I can see us all on our next Moab trip. In chairs in front of a blackboard with you as our english teacher.

My employees are "YES" people.
To my friends(Some are employees) I try hard to be a "YES" man.
I am a "YES" man to my clients.
I am a "YES" man to my wifey's advances.

...Nothing wrong with being a "YES" man.....Sometimes.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
W T F is this topic aboot again?

Tower,

You're wrong! "An apple" they on the Westcoast. "A apple" they say in the deep south. Both are correct.

I can see us all on our next Moab trip. In chairs in front of a blackboard with you as our english teacher.

My employees are "YES" people.
To my friends(Some are employees) I try hard to be a "YES" man.
I am a "YES" man to my clients.
I am a "YES" man to my wifey's advances.

...Nothing wrong with being a "YES" man.....Sometimes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Okay. so. Yes in French Canadian is "Oui".(sp)
So there's nothing wrong with being a "Wee" man? er.. I mean "Oui"man?
That's what ya git fer hittin the horn on Lions Back!
Old 04-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMN!

I'll be installing a bigger horn for the next climb to Lion's.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-29-2005, 03:27 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hart1-

You've got a true money maker and you don't even know it. I'll help you out though.

1)Print off all of your posts in this thread. 2)Then take those pages of posts and make them into a book.
3)Title the book-Enlightenment for Bosses...
4)Now, here's the kicker, take your Enlightenment book and refer to it as "Nothing" and then charge "something" for it...

As Paragon has demonstrated before in another thread (that was as meaningful as this one), you'll definitely get something for your book of nothing...
Old 04-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
"A apple" they say in the deep south. Both are correct. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would expect that kind of talk out of a yankee from Boston or New York City!
Old 04-29-2005, 02:05 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

By way of explanation:

I went to bed last night, very perplexed, on what had happened here. I let the effect of a good nights sleep work a solution to my concerns. Waking up, I realized that it is very easy for some to criticize people and beliefs that they know little or nothing about. So, in the effort to achieve understanding with some here in the H2 community, here is a very condensed background of where I have been:

I was raised a Jehovah’s Witness (yes, I was the person knocking at your door offering magazines, or a free home Bible study). From 10 years of age, to 40 (I am now 45), I was a JW. The JWs are a very controlling religion. Do not celebrate holidays, you cannot vote, higher education is looked down up-on, you must agree with the group or you are disfellowshipped, any non approved teachings were rejected (Tower would fit right in with the Jws) and you were chastised if you did not fall in line.

At any rate, I knew I did not fit in. I could not subscribe to the thinking that everyone but the Jws are saved, nor the controlling of almost every aspect of your life. When I was 18, I bucked the system and went on to college and obtained a degree, I was marked and shunned. I worked my way back in, in fact to the point of becoming and Elder, setting on committee, judging and keeping the sheep in line.

It came to the point were I (and my wife) had a "crisis of conscience," and voluntarily left the Jws. An announcement was read at no less than five congregations in are area, and just like that, all our so called friends refused to talk to us.

The very first act in my freedom was to register to vote, for the very first time in my life (my very first vote was for Bush four years ago, what a thrill).

However, I was lost in life. Tower was correct, two years ago, I was a lot like most or, “the rest of us”; Strained relationships with my wife and kids, worried about employee loyalty, treating people harshly with insults for ego-gratification when provoked, IRS problems, and constant discontent with how life was treating me.

Can anyone here relate? Most can, if even on one situation.

Like James, my first reaction to situations like his was being “pissed” and the like. After Tower & Paragon’s “observations” concerning me as a person, two years ago, I would have responded in like manner, anger, red typing, insults, and could have got just as “in your face” as anyone here. Two years ago, I would have fit right in.

Two years ago I became a seeker. I had to, I felt my only next option was the final exit. That’s right, taking my life. I began a diligent search for the truth. To make a very long story short, I was pointed to the Works of true “esoteric” teachers that have changed my thinking, which has changed my life.

To understand what transformed my way of thinking, I point to the works of Kant, Dr. Scott Peck, Vernon Howard, and the Honorable Master Kit Kwon, just to name a few. What Tower mistakenly labels as Narcissism , these profound esoteric Teachers call Self-Trust. What Tower credits as group approval, the Higher Truth shows that you are on the right “esoteric” path when you can stand alone.

By reflecting and applying the “wisdom of the ages” in my life, I have corrected all the situations to a very large degree. I love life now. The funny thing is, none of the above had to change, I had to. I know, some will shake their head in disbelief, I sure did, but little by little, This power has proved itself in my life. I found that It is entirely possible for one to live unburdened by one crisis after another. I have found that outside forces or what happens in life changes for the better as I change. Friends, money, kids, all react with this new effort for a new life.

Remember, I am making along story short here. There is much more, but the limitations here prevent it.

At any rate, what do you do with good news? You share it! With confidence and self-trust. I have found this out in my life, Yes, there is a way out of the human jungle, yes, there is another way!

I hope this clears any misconception about my intent.

I believe if one examines my post history here, I am a productive poster (I am a newbie H2 owner).

I hope I am welcome here.

Hart