H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course you are welcome here!!!! Different opinions and personalities, and yes, even religous belifes are what makes this forum so great.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:46 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would expect that kind of talk out of a yankee from Boston or New York City! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a Native Son of the great State of Texas and a stanch Republican. Amazing, huh?

Paragon: Nope, all postings are on my time and my computer (though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock), nice try, you will find a way to get me one day, I am sure of it! Keep trying.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:56 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

JamesT:

Thanks You have made my day!
Old 04-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Hart - you are more than welcome here - even if I dont have a clue what you are talking about - keep posting though - you never know - one day I will understand.
Old 04-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would expect that kind of talk out of a yankee from Boston or New York City! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a Native Son of the great State of Texas and a stanch Republican. Amazing, huh?

Paragon: Nope, all postings are on my time and my computer (though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock), nice try, you will find a way to get me one day, I am sure of it! Keep trying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hart,

My comment was not aimed at you. Dennis throws a bomb at the South every once in a while just to stir the pot. No real harm done.

I'd like Dennis to visit the South and see the sights. Maybe drop him off in North Georgia for a canoe trip! You know - Where they filmed Deliverance!

Dennis could help them with their grammar, and they could well... Show him how the movie was made!

Old 04-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oldhiker:
You did the right thing. Someone like that can take down morale in a heartbeat. If you made his life miserable, he could sue you for a hostile environment.

To all you non-business owners, what you see is the perks (rewards) that we, as business owners, are entitled to. What you don’t see is the sleepless nights about making payroll, paying the mortgage, etc. We take the risks, why can’t we have the benefits.

As I told an employee when he complained that he couldn’t pay his bills but I had a fancy car – “If I fail and close, you lose a job. I, on the other hand, lose ALL my perks, benefits, rewards and all my other possessions. House and cars included. I am the person taking all the risks, not you.” Then I used the now famous words – You’re fired!

I pay people to work for me, not be my friend. Everyone is here at my place because they are getting paid to do a job. No one works for free. If they are not happy and do not perform, then they are basically “stealing” a paycheck every week.

It’s funny how different everything looks like from this side of the desk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't and never have owned a business, but I am thakful that there are people like you willing to risk it all to run a buisness and you deserve the perks and if employees have attitude problems, they can take theme somewhere else, you don't need that crap, oh and I have never gotten a job from a poor person eather.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hart1-

You are as original as MAC was. I enjoy the spirited posts. Keep it up. It at least gives us something to debate.

Late.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:16 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

god damn, hart, shut up for a few, will you?!!
Old 04-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
Hart,

My comment was not aimed at you. Dennis throws a bomb at the South every once in a while just to stir the pot. No real harm done.

I'd like Dennis to visit the South and see the sights. Maybe drop him off in North Georgia for a canoe trip! You know - Where they filmed Deliverance!

Dennis could help them with their grammar, and they could well... Show him how the movie was made!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!!! That movie still creeps me out!

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-30-2005, 12:37 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
Hart,

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!!! That movie still creeps me out! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Trust me Dennis, you wouldn't understand Appalachia at all.
Attached Images

Old 04-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
Trust me Dennis, you wouldn't understand Appalachia at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's a test for Dennis:

Audio Test
Old 04-30-2005, 12:57 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
Trust me Dennis, you wouldn't understand Appalachia at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's a test for Dennis:

Audio Test </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah Klaus, wouldn't it be interesting to send Dennis back in one of our "off limits" hollers for about 30 days.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Hummer Guru

Yep... Here's his directions!
Old 04-30-2005, 02:38 AM
Hummer Messiah

Trust me, 4 flats won't stop me from running over theys feet!

Dis colored boy just keep drivin!

"Run over the gimp!"

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-30-2005, 02:49 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Trust me, 4 flats won't stop me from running over theys feet!

Dis colored boy just keep drivin!

"Run over the gimp!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Who said send you back there in a vehicle???? But it wouldn't matter. Last time I made a "wrong" turn in a holler I was met by about 4 very unsavory "fellas" with guns, knives, and a machete or two that made their point very clear. Most never come out.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:49 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, Klaus & LV are scary, not in a "boo" Count Chocula kind of way, but in a "Oh ****, my rectum is in immenent danger" kind of way.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:23 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
......... "Oh ****, my rectum is in immenent danger" kind of way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And that's if you're lucky! It's your life you gotta worry about.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:38 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
......... "Oh ****, my rectum is in immenent danger" kind of way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And that's if you're lucky! It's your life you gotta worry about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bunch of whimps. You've never met my In-laws.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-30-2005, 03:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

I'll invite you to camp in our woods. B.C. is #2 in the world for Satanic worshippers.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-30-2005, 04:28 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

That explains SO much.