H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 06-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

the front tires are not covered by any fender, and have tossed some fast moving rocks at my rear fender leaving me with some big gouges in the rear fenders... if i had a white h3 i would be pissed but its black and not that noticeable.. anyways dont they make some little fender flares or something? can i install them myself?
Old 06-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Hummer Authority

the front tires are not covered by any fender, and have tossed some fast moving rocks at my rear fender leaving me with some big gouges in the rear fenders... if i had a white h3 i would be pissed but its black and not that noticeable.. anyways dont they make some little fender flares or something? can i install them myself?
Old 06-22-2005, 02:26 PM

BUKHUM is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wannabeH3:
the front tires are not covered by any fender, and have tossed some fast moving rocks at my rear fender leaving me with some big gouges in the rear fenders... if i had a white h3 i would be pissed but its black and not that noticeable.. anyways dont they make some little fender flares or something? can i install them myself? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hummer's website list that as a dealer option. Not sure if it is available though. I would give them a call and see.
Old 06-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wannabeH3:
the front tires are not covered by any fender, and have tossed some fast moving rocks at my rear fender leaving me with some big gouges in the rear fenders... if i had a white h3 i would be pissed but its black and not that noticeable.. anyways dont they make some little fender flares or something? can i install them myself? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wannabe this website has mudflaps for the H3.They also sell the spare tire cover.

Wannabe www.h2parts.com
Old 06-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

This is how they look installed... you can just order them from http://www.h2parts.com and install them yourself.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Hummer Authority

take a look at your install... how did they get installed? with rivets? or bolts? i wanna see if i can do it myself with my basic tools...
Old 06-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

The dealer installed mine, they used bolts, I'm pretty sure you can do it using basic tools.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

hispeed6 is off the scale

I was thinking I needed some mud flaps too but if you have the rocker protection they're incompatible! Looks like I'm out of luck!

I\'m gonna miss her...
Old 06-22-2005, 03:17 PM

angelus is off the scale

Love my mudflaps. There was no way I was leaving the dealership without them.
Old 06-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Hummer Authority

it looks like teakatoys sells em for 79 bucks for the front.. im thinkin fronts are all i need
Old 06-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

it looks like teakatoys sells em for 79 bucks for the front.. im thinkin fronts are all i need </div></BLOCKQUOTE>'

http://www.h2parts.com/, they have the whole set for the same price ($79.00).
Old 06-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hispeed6:
I was thinking I needed some mud flaps too but if you have the rocker protection they're incompatible! Looks like I'm out of luck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
She can meet up with my wife to.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
it looks like teakatoys sells em for 79 bucks for the front.. im thinkin fronts are all i need </div></BLOCKQUOTE>'

http://www.h2parts.com/, they have the whole set for the same price ($79.00). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just orderd a set from them and they are in stock.I also picked up the chrome gas door as well.They seem to be on the ball with the H3 stuff.Talk to Mark in parts and tell him Richard told you to call.Dont know what help it will be but I might get something out of it j/k.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:35 PM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by First Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:

http://www.h2parts.com/, they have the whole set for the same price ($79.00). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just orderd a set from them and they are in stock.I also picked up the chrome gas door as well.They seem to be on the ball with the H3 stuff.Talk to Mark in parts and tell him Richard told you to call.Dont know what help it will be but I might get something out of it j/k. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Richard, Do they have the original GM chrome gas door in stock or did you get the after market one?

Thanks for the info...
Old 06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Hummer Authority

damn i just went out again last night on a wet dirt road and my h3 is covered in mud!!! i dont like that too much... i also just got off the phone with the local hummer dealer, and they have the splash guards in stock for 79 bucks so im gonna pick those up tonight and try to instal them myself, as they want to install them for another 80 bucks... so i figure ill do a half ass job and save some money
Old 06-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Wannabe,

I would be curious if you can install them in a way that they can quickly and easily be taken off for wheeling. Let us know how it goes.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-23-2005, 06:23 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by First Hummer:

I just orderd a set from them and they are in stock.I also picked up the chrome gas door as well.They seem to be on the ball with the H3 stuff.Talk to Mark in parts and tell him Richard told you to call.Dont know what help it will be but I might get something out of it j/k. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Richard, Do they have the original GM chrome gas door in stock or did you get the after market one?

Thanks for the info... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got the one that is $155.I believe is the aftermarket one.
Old 06-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

Thanks for the info... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got the one that is $155.I believe is the aftermarket one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohh ok, post some pics when you get it if you have a chance... good luck with the mudflaps!