H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-09-2003, 07:32 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

Come, Come Now fellas! I agree, however, just because it will sit on a Colorado/Canyon chassis and have the same engine, transmission and other components doesn't mean that it is any less of a HUMMER child than the H2. Remember, not many were accepting the H2 at first!

"I don't believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or to make you feel miserable either. Life is just supposed to make you feel"
Old 12-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's cool it is just ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that it crush the Jeep to survive and not be considered a joke. My fingers are crossed.

I doubt an H1 or H2 buyer would pick one of these up. It'll probably be a Silverado or Colorado buyer.
Old 12-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

C'mon Buck, remember all of the flack we H2 owners caught for driving "rebodied Tahoes"? Put yourself in the H3 owners' shoes for a minute. Not the women's shoes, perv.
I'm really looking forward to the introduction of the H3, and especially to seeing it whoop ass on Jeep. GO HUMMER!!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 07:47 PM

Drag is off the scale

Sheeba is right
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I agree, however, just because it will sit on a Colorado/Canyon chassis and have the same engine, transmission and other components doesn't mean that it is any less of a HUMMER child than the H2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Colorado/Canyon 5 Cylinder engine is the 3.5 L with plenty of torque and a good shot of vitamin HP for it's size. Comparable for most 6 cyl. engines, and good interior room to boot. I've seen one of those Canyons, and Hummer would do well to imitate it. Of course, more features never hurt, but it's offroad capable, and on road comfortable. Also offered in extended and crew cabs.

Colorado and Canyon Off-Road tests

Yes, this is my truck. No, I will NOT help you move.
Old 12-10-2003, 12:05 AM

hummer17 is off the scale

Dan,

Nice job finding the photos - and getting them from that site - I tried to copy the pictures, but I got a very nasty German error message when I clicked on them (something about "no pictures for you!")

I like the design of the H3T. I think that the SUV version will look very nice as well.

Can someone post the text translated from that German site? (I can't get the wunderlink to work).
Old 12-10-2003, 12:36 AM

hummer17 is off the scale

Found it myself - here it is for others having trouble:

H3T: The Hummer family grows on of Los Angeles the cars Show at the beginning of of 2004 to GM the H3T, a Concept Car coming baby Hummer on basis of the Chevrolet Colorado will present. Here gibt's the first photos and the first information. The 1.795 meters high, 1.893 meters broad and 4.443 meters long lobsters H3T by a 3,5-Liter large Fuenfzylinder Benziner one propels, which carries out 350 HP with 6.000/min. and for a maximum torque of 474 Nm be good with 3.600/min. should. The strength of the turbo engine with two obenliegenden cam shafts is led over a four-course mechanism on the rear wheels - if necessary the all-wheel drive with two Differenzialsperren connects. The H3T is to be seen on the cars Show as Pickup version with 19 tariff large rims and tires of the dimensions 285/65 R. In the series version there is to be SUV edition beside the two-door Pickup still another. Following his military ancestor H1 and the large brother H2 the small Hummer comes along also on the inside roughly and militarily. The well-known mechanism selector lever again imposant to fail. Enormous switches and operating knobs appear on the inside likewise, like a compass, a height and an inclination measurer as well as leather equipment. Daily know which runs here gibt's the free new type character approximately around car, engine and sport.
Old 12-10-2003, 03:26 AM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Live H3T webcast tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. Here is the link:

http://media.gm.com/
Old 12-10-2003, 12:11 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hummer17:
Dan,

Nice job finding the photos - and getting them from that site - I tried to copy the pictures, but I got a very nasty German error message when I clicked on them (something about "no pictures for you!")

I like the design of the H3T. I think that the SUV version will look very nice as well.

Can someone post the text translated from that German site? (I can't get the wunderlink to work).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing a "Print Screen" couldn't get around!

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 12 months down, 6 to go!
-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-10-2003, 01:27 PM

I look at it like this:

For the last year or more, HUMMER has successfully sent Jeep cryin' home to mommie! HUMMER can do it again and again with anything that they come out with. I think that this is GM's way of saying to Jeep that they won the court case. The ol' "rub it in your face" type of thing.

On the other note, chrome is on the concept models for glamour effects. Do you honestly think that it would be standard equipment? Peace Out!

"I don't believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or to make you feel miserable either. Life is just supposed to make you feel"
Old 12-10-2003, 02:32 PM

NCHummerman is off the scale

Yes, Jeep always seems to get into any Hummer equation .... Jeep introduced their new "small" concept vehicle recently, The Jeep Commando, which looks more like what an H3 should look like .... in other words, it has the looks of a "smaller" but more aerodynamically designed H2 ...

Michael
---
Pewter Hummer H2
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Old 12-10-2003, 03:28 PM

H2Stealth is off the scale

For more INSIDER info, NIKE????, look at the link below:

http://www.detnews.com/2003/autosins...0/b01-3938.htm

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:05 PM

H2Stealth is off the scale

And for the OEM info, go to the following link and click on the H3T on the right side:
GM Hummer Site

There are some different pics on this site as well so if I do not see them posted by this afternoon, I will download them and post them as well.

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Old 12-10-2003, 06:25 PM

I only meant that HUMMER has developed a fan base of off-road men and women that probably would have purchased a Jeep if something like the H2 hadn't come along. Jeep's identity was and is that of off-road vehicle that could take the average driver any where off-road. Now Jeep will have to come up with something that will need to match H2 letter to letter.