Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 06-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
hover hover hover <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 06-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
hover hover hover <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 06-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I notice that Asscricket and Mikey have gotten awfully quiet. Real wheeling pics do that to loud-mouthed sissies.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I notice that Asscricket and Mikey have gotten awfully quiet. Real wheeling pics do that to loud-mouthed sissies.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Asscricket doesn't really recall any real wheeling pics but ok. Not quiet, just sick of replying to your stupid ass. I've spent most of my time reading some of your old posts and I just sit in amazement at how bored you must be, and how big of a fruit you truely are. Keep on typing frutie!!! I'm out
Old 06-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Asscricket doesn't really recall any real wheeling pics but ok. Not quiet, just sick of replying to your stupid ass. I've spent most of my time reading some of your old posts and I just sit in amazement at how bored you must be, and how big of a fruit you truely are. Keep on typing frutie!!! I'm out
Old 06-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Hummer Guru

SOrry, I did just see your pics...They are good! but man, don't you have the cash to invest in a better camera?
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Wow!! Just spent a few minutes reading through their ramblings. Can you say jealous? IMO, there are very evident differences between H2 owners and Jeep owners. Intelligence, level of accomplishments in life and class are a couple. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTYDICK, what planet are you from? I'm glad that owning an H2 gives you that little fealing of security that you've never found....
Old 06-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Hummer Guru

SOrry, I did just see your pics...They are good! but man, don't you have the cash to invest in a better camera?
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Wow!! Just spent a few minutes reading through their ramblings. Can you say jealous? IMO, there are very evident differences between H2 owners and Jeep owners. Intelligence, level of accomplishments in life and class are a couple. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTYDICK, what planet are you from? I'm glad that owning an H2 gives you that little fealing of security that you've never found....
Old 06-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Hummer Guru

oNe other thing DRTYDICK, do you honestly think that driving an H2 put's you in a UPPER class from half of the people driving the cars they prefer around you??? Does the H2 just say " $$$$$$ " or " RICH, CLASSY, SOPHISTICATED" to you truely???? You must not glance at other vehicles on the road that happen to be driving by or you must not know a lot about a Classy, sophisticated life style if that's what it's all about for you.... Your H2 was a hell of a lot more money than my Jeep, You've got me there...but around here, I see 50 cars a day that are running $$$$$$$$ circles around your sophisticated ass.........You've got a nice, expensive Truck that not most people can afford, but you don't got class my man...DOn't mistake it! Tell me about your 04 Rover if you want to impress me with money....talk to me about you G Wagon, or your AMG 500.......tell me all about the 100,000.00 porsches you drive, and the Viper that your uncle Tom has....You drive an H2 dog, along with almost every other person that wants a luxury car that will get them anywhere they want off road. Come down to earth just a little
Attached Files
File Type: rtf 4x4.rtf (6.7 KB, 288 views)
Old 06-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Hummer Guru

oNe other thing DRTYDICK, do you honestly think that driving an H2 put's you in a UPPER class from half of the people driving the cars they prefer around you??? Does the H2 just say " $$$$$$ " or " RICH, CLASSY, SOPHISTICATED" to you truely???? You must not glance at other vehicles on the road that happen to be driving by or you must not know a lot about a Classy, sophisticated life style if that's what it's all about for you.... Your H2 was a hell of a lot more money than my Jeep, You've got me there...but around here, I see 50 cars a day that are running $$$$$$$$ circles around your sophisticated ass.........You've got a nice, expensive Truck that not most people can afford, but you don't got class my man...DOn't mistake it! Tell me about your 04 Rover if you want to impress me with money....talk to me about you G Wagon, or your AMG 500.......tell me all about the 100,000.00 porsches you drive, and the Viper that your uncle Tom has....You drive an H2 dog, along with almost every other person that wants a luxury car that will get them anywhere they want off road. Come down to earth just a little
Old 06-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
...Not quiet, just sick of replying to your stupid ass.....I'm out <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Wow, you were out for a total of 17 minutes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
...I've spent most of my time reading some of your old posts and I just sit in amazement at how bored you must be.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you realize how incredibly stupid this sounds? You talk about DRTY being bored but YOU spent most of your time reading some of his old posts. Who's the fruit?
Old 06-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Banned

...Not quiet, just sick of replying to your stupid ass.....I'm out <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Wow, you were out for a total of 17 minutes.

...I've spent most of my time reading some of your old posts and I just sit in amazement at how bored you must be.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you realize how incredibly stupid this sounds? You talk about DRTY being bored but YOU spent most of your time reading some of his old posts. Who's the fruit?
Old 06-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think I'm starting to miss vanilla ice. At least he was entertaining. This guy is just a moron.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think I'm starting to miss vanilla ice. At least he was entertaining. This guy is just a moron.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Hummer Guru

most of my time, as in bored time, yes....
Old 06-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Hummer Guru

most of my time, as in bored time, yes....
Old 06-17-2004, 12:29 AM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

what is the point of your word document? No one cares and some of your numbers are wrong. It doesn't matter how much the H2 is compared to other vehicles.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:29 AM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

what is the point of your word document? No one cares and some of your numbers are wrong. It doesn't matter how much the H2 is compared to other vehicles.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Moon, your point is exactly 180 degrees backwards. The H2 is NOT an expensive vehicle. It is though, by far the most CLASSY. In any busy freeways, no vehicle jumped out of the crowd quite like the H2.

This is exactly the same reasoning as far as ability to off-road is concerned. Though some here would vehemently disagree definitely many other rigs could tackle many trails better. Forget about the unmatched comfort of the H2, etc. The bottom line is that without a doubt, no other rig can off-road with as much CLASS.

The balance of rugged utility off-road, as well as unmistakable styling on pavement, made the H2 an immediate icon almost the instant it was introduced. No other vehicle epitomed the power, lifestyle, and excesses of "America" quite like the H2 .

At the end of the day, the most accurate and poignant statement about the H2 ironically comes from the marketing department of GM.... which is -- LIKE NOTHING ELSE!

Now with regard to this thread, see, most people here are interested about Hummers ("Hummer" forum, get it? ). So when your buddy posts a thread with the word "Hummer" in it, then we see a bunch of photos withOUT any Hummers, the natural response is to ask "where's the (Hummer)?" Absolutely logical.

Now, your immediate defensive lashing out reply that ended with "eat a dick" is NOT natural. It is illogical and indicates a certain immaturity. The balance of your posts seemed to worsen and additionaly demonstrated lack of self-confidence, mean-ness of spirit, and even a touch of deep-down resentment... (perhaps of the plain-vanilla-ness of the rig you do own and drive?)

If your interest is limited to off-roading, by all means, hang around the many fine off-roading sites. In case you have missed it, if you look at the bottom of the page and follow all the underlined blue links back, the originatin page is titled "The H2 Source" -- which begs the question, with your critical and negative opinion of Hummers -- what are you doing hanging around a Hummer forum??
Old 06-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Moon, your point is exactly 180 degrees backwards. The H2 is NOT an expensive vehicle. It is though, by far the most CLASSY. In any busy freeways, no vehicle jumped out of the crowd quite like the H2.

This is exactly the same reasoning as far as ability to off-road is concerned. Though some here would vehemently disagree definitely many other rigs could tackle many trails better. Forget about the unmatched comfort of the H2, etc. The bottom line is that without a doubt, no other rig can off-road with as much CLASS.

The balance of rugged utility off-road, as well as unmistakable styling on pavement, made the H2 an immediate icon almost the instant it was introduced. No other vehicle epitomed the power, lifestyle, and excesses of "America" quite like the H2 .

At the end of the day, the most accurate and poignant statement about the H2 ironically comes from the marketing department of GM.... which is -- LIKE NOTHING ELSE!

Now with regard to this thread, see, most people here are interested about Hummers ("Hummer" forum, get it? ). So when your buddy posts a thread with the word "Hummer" in it, then we see a bunch of photos withOUT any Hummers, the natural response is to ask "where's the (Hummer)?" Absolutely logical.

Now, your immediate defensive lashing out reply that ended with "eat a dick" is NOT natural. It is illogical and indicates a certain immaturity. The balance of your posts seemed to worsen and additionaly demonstrated lack of self-confidence, mean-ness of spirit, and even a touch of deep-down resentment... (perhaps of the plain-vanilla-ness of the rig you do own and drive?)

If your interest is limited to off-roading, by all means, hang around the many fine off-roading sites. In case you have missed it, if you look at the bottom of the page and follow all the underlined blue links back, the originatin page is titled "The H2 Source" -- which begs the question, with your critical and negative opinion of Hummers -- what are you doing hanging around a Hummer forum??