H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 11-21-2003, 06:31 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you guys can get a room together so we dont have to see all of your pillow talk over that P.O.S. TXCamber can bring the peanut butter & jelly

Not too bright are ya? You have to separate the words to find them in the dictionary.

Here, I'll help you - "intended environment" being what the engineers at Hummer designed the truck for.

In contrast, Rumpsurfer created a vehicle who's "intended environment" is right here:

Old 11-21-2003, 07:51 PM

Roadsurfer is off the scale

Dan, Dan, Dan.....

Such a dope.

Now, we're gonna go get ALL the smart asses from our other forums, and flood this place with lame-ass flamer posts, just because you are SO sensitive.

Silly lad....you should remained gagged...you were on a roll!
Old 11-21-2003, 07:57 PM

A gift for Dan...

And we both know you're gonna use it, so dont try and deny it

Old 11-21-2003, 08:00 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Dan,

Here's where Rumpsurfer and his "creation" belongs.
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2003, 08:04 PM

Anyone know what the difference is between Dan and Klaus...and a refrigerator?

A refrigerator doesnt fart when you pull the meat out

http://www.insanepictures.com/fl.shtml?0001.htm
Old 11-21-2003, 10:36 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh boy, that was a good one.
And, damn Home-Skillet, must you use my avitar?
Old 11-21-2003, 11:43 PM

H2ville is off the scale

My only question to you, Mr. ZeroTolerance (and i know you're begging for it to be asked), is what other rides are parked in your garage?? I know you're dying to tell us all. Maybe after you tell us you can finally feel good about yourself!
Old 11-22-2003, 12:13 AM

makinsparks is off the scale

hey roadsurfer I think they are just jealous because their H2's are just plain ole stock H2's. us sport truck people understand that stock just sucks.

http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/f...C/d349c44b.jpg
Old 11-22-2003, 12:25 AM

makinsparks is off the scale

I'd drive the HumDeville, I'd even put a hitch on it and pull my $40,000 Stratos 201 Anniversary edition behind it. Or maybe I'd get a trailer and haul my 03 GMC show truck behind it. http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/f...C/d349c44b.jpg
Old 11-22-2003, 12:35 AM

Lower_Than_Normal is off the scale

All I have to say is...

DAMN! ! !

Some of you guys need to lighten up! No one should take internet forums to heart. The attacks on racism and sexual preference are way off base...but if that is how you want to act...this is your forum, and you can act any way you want.

I do have this one bit that I will throw in...

Old 11-22-2003, 12:40 AM

gimme-a-hummer is off the scale

Roadsurfer, I think all the hostility is comin' from the color. I mean you cannot expect all these racist-mother****er-white-bread-cracker-pillowcase-wearin' fools to appreciate something so beautiful... and BLACK...

I think this zero tolerence clown is just pissed because he bought fat, snub nose yukon instead of a real off road machine.
Old 11-22-2003, 12:45 AM

LoStMaTt is off the scale

DRTYFN I think that the modifications look nice. Others may think that it is a disgrace to Hummers, but really I think they are angry because it makes them feel like their "stock" H2's aren't the best SUV's out there anymore. I say if you have the money, go for it...whatever makes you happy.

If you don't like what people do to THEIR hummers, big deal..get over it. I think that the heavy modifications look nice, but I definitely don't think I would ever do something like that if I had the money.

Lower_Than_Normal, that picture actually shows how safe the H2 is. One of the main purposes of the front end of the car is to Crunch...that is why when they rate cars by safety they sometimes call the crash test the "Crunch test". If you look at the picture closely you can notice that the passenger section did not crunch at all. The person in the H2 was probably more likely to survive than the person in the truck. If you see where I am getting, Hummer did a great job of making the H2 a safe beast.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:23 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jnsfox:
Hey Lower_Than_Normal_Intelligence, you really think we haven't seen that pic before, you aren't even an above average troll so far. That pic has been floating around for over a year, try again.

Roadsurfer, I said it before, not my cup of tea but nice work on the HumDeville. Obviously took a ton of time to finish, kinda screwed up the departure angles though

Seth<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seth...thank for the semi-props

I gotta tell you....I wish I had the wide angle shots that Lowrider magazine took of the thing. They wrapped this hottie in a red shawl...leaned her on the truck...that was ALL she had on....and man...the truck looks LOVELY!

And hey....I've said this before and I'll say it again....the truck ISN'T for everybody...hell, I even mentioned that I wasnt particularly fond of Hummers...

..but the ferocity of the "responses" warrants all this drama and troll-ing. I mean, in all seriousness....these guys in here that totally freak out and act as if I was bitch slapping them on the front lawn in front of their wife and kids...

hey! THAT'S an idea!

Opps...sorry. I am hijacking your compliment-post. My bad

Thank you. if nothing else, it was a lot of work

Old 11-22-2003, 01:30 AM

LostMatt...

Thanks. My entire motivation was to create at least one H2 that wasnt like the 100,000 others sold last year.

Judging by the reaction to this thread....I succeeded!

Old 11-22-2003, 01:36 AM

Yeah, but Seth...come on! That would be so obvious! And hardly as entertaining as THIS!

I mean, pictures of naked babes? Then these gomers would be all warm and fuzzy and cooing and propping their heads in the hands and staring dreamily at my posts...

Oh, wait. Half of these guys are already doing that.

Well, at any rate. If i can get em before this thread self-destructs...I'll post em.

Old 11-22-2003, 01:42 AM

Here's the pic you gotta love....

I culled this from the "My front wheel fell off" thread in the Technical and Customizing Forum, on this site...

You zealots oughta go read that thread...and then check your ball joints. Wanting to be externally validated by 100,000 other lemmings with exactly the same vehicle is one thing...

...but safety first, cubbies

Old 11-22-2003, 03:00 AM
Hummer Veteran

hognose is off the scale

Bill,
I gotta say, while it's not my cup of tea, I can appreciate what you have done to create something unique and exceptional in it's execution of what was intended. I thoroughly enjoy when someone looks at something in a manner different than I would do so myself. After all, how boring would the world be if everything produced was only done as I would have it!!

Not all art, or 4x4's(how odd a comparison is that!), are exactly what I would imagine for myself. However, I can appreciate something even if it is not suitable to my individual taste, so long as it is well executed, which is clearly the case here.

Keep it goin man, the only reason we have the H2 is because someone was willing to challenge the status quo. Though I would not purchase the final product myself I can certainly appreciate what you have done to make your H2 stand out from the rest.

Chris
Old 11-22-2003, 03:26 AM

Chris....

Thank you for an articulate and well-thought out response.

Ultimately, the HUMdeVille is an exercise in form AND function...Basically, the premise was to integrate the two "elite" domestic marques....H2 and Escalade....and I really, really didnt like the "afterthought" way that GM finished off the H2 front end...

At any rate, it all works..the hood hinges and fastens on the stock H2 hinges and clamps....

...and the "side bars" are actually the air tanks for the air suspension

Anyway, thank you for the props.