H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 04-10-2004, 06:55 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>originally posted by Beezlhead,
Finalizing my shopping list please feel free to let me know if I missed anything.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
How about one of those nice wire baskets for your bicycle to carry your news papers when your out on deliveries.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

You forgot:

Old 04-11-2004, 01:51 AM

belezeebub is off the scale

I must have read that book on how to win friends and influence people twice.

It’s always nice to make new friends,
Even nicer to be Raped when you ask questions.

Nice Kitchen you have there, here is where I do my cooking.
Attached Images

You must be imagining it,
Your port is routed Via a Net Optics Net1000SX to a Finisar Multi-Mode GBIC, from there your packets Travel over a 850Nm Laser connection to our High speed 7800KB/sec Max Optical Storage device, I see
Old 04-11-2004, 02:15 AM
Hummer Veteran

Navigator is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am not as wealthy as some of you (it has taken me 3 years to save up thye money for a Hummer) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then either your piss poor at managing your money or you sweep the floors there. Why else would you need to save for 3 years if you are everything you are claiming to be?

Mods & Pics

Old 04-11-2004, 02:22 AM

I quit, I am through trying to prove the truth to the few people on this site set on bashing and flaming, its not worth the stress. I have enough of that in my Job, to all the helpfull people thank you to the rest of you (never mind I won't sink to that level)

Someone comes to this site to get answer before making a major purchase and you tear him a new one for daring to ask questions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Navigator:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am not as wealthy as some of you (it has taken me 3 years to save up thye money for a Hummer) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then either your piss poor at managing your money or you sweep the floors there. Why else would you need to save for 3 years if you are everything you are claiming to be? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your port is routed Via a Net Optics Net1000SX to a Finisar Multi-Mode GBIC, from there your packets Travel over a 850Nm Laser connection to our High speed 7800KB/sec Max Optical Storage device, I see
Old 04-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by belezeebub:
..(never mind I won't sink to that level)... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"sink"? Was that pun-intended?

Nice pic. Looks like my basement. And that wasn't my sink, Google provided that one
Old 04-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by belezeebub:
I must have read that book on how to win friends and influence people twice.

It’s always nice to make new friends,
Even nicer to be Raped when you ask questions.

Nice Kitchen you have there, here is where I do my cooking. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you work at Best Buy?

Ric-H2
Old 04-12-2004, 02:18 PM

This will be my last post on this board all the elitist arrogant *******s have degraded and belittled me to the point where I don’t want anything more to do with any of you.

A few parting comments

Most of you are pretty nice and helpful, it is too bad that there are a few bad apples spoiling this barrel, I will go ahead and get my Hummer is December like I planed.

I am not a paper boy, I do not work at best buy and I haven’t eaten a PB and J sandwich in over 20 years, My parents do not support me in fact I give them money.

I have been saving for three years to get my Hummer (No I am not really bad with finances like someone posted)

I am not sixteen you could check my profile and see that I just turned thirty-five on Saturday.

The reason a person clearing 60k a year can afford that wish list is because I have been saving, I have been putting away 1000-1500 each month so I can get my wish list.
I could post a copy of my bank statement but you would just say it was done in photo shop, I could post a scan of my paycheck but once again the naysayers would call it a fake.

How can someone clearing 60K afford to put away that much money? Its simple I am a contractor I get transferred around from project to project and town to town I live in an apartment and I don’t have credit cards or car payments I don’t have any bills except for utilities, food and rent.

I am a Sr. Network administrator currently at Intel in Hillsboro Oregon, (see link for a listing of salary for that position in Hillsboro area, and FYI network administrator is not “a step above helpdesk”

In closing to the helpful people thank you, and to the rest goodbye, this square peg no longer has any interest in trying to fit into your round hole, you can keep your elitist, little club I want no part of it or anything else you have to offer.

http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layoutscripts/swzl_compresult.asp?zipcode=97124&metrocode=137&st atecode=OR&state=Oregon&metro=Portland&city=Hillsb oro&geo=Hillsboro%2C+OR+97124&jobtitle=Network+Adm inistrator%2C+Sr.&search=&narrowdesc=IT+--+Networking&narrowcode=IT08&r=salswz_swzttsbtn_psr &p=&s=salary&geocode=&jobcode=IT10000134

Old 04-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6706011751&m=465107615 &r=802103635#802103635

And I figured out that it's you that's screwing up the screen size. Dickhead!!!
Old 04-12-2004, 03:17 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You wanted to whine so bad you had to post the same drivel in 2 different threads? Drty, he lives in your neck of the woods, can you go over and whop him on the butt to stop his infantile whining.

And zeebub, you really should't be buying a vehicle whose cost is equal to your annual income. You sound like you need to invest in a little Toyota Prius or maybe a Pontiac Aztec (it has the same air vents as the H2!!)
Old 04-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Hummer Guru

I dunno man, I think they guys at the LAN parties might frown on a gas guzzling H2.

How about a tan Stanza wagon?
Old 04-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

LOL Some of these responses are classic.

Honestly though belezeebub, do what you want. If someone doesn't like it then **** em just ignore it. You need to learn to ignore the bashing. Get your H2, pimp it out and then come back here and post pics to those that didn't believe you.