H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 10-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Lex_Ordo

Wink Re: Hummer Attacks by Jealous non-owners

It really is unfortunate that these folks hate certain things so passionately.
It is no different with firearms.

On other boards I read and post on, there are plenty of compaints from fellow members who live in California, and so affectionately call it Commifornia, for it's horrible views towards anything that isn't warm & fuzzy.
It's a good thing that we aren't fighting a war against terror!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Hummer Professional

dkhummerh2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hummer Attacks by Jealous non-owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex_Ordo

On other boards I read and post on, there are plenty of compaints from fellow members who live in California, and so affectionately call it Commifornia, for it's horrible views towards anything that isn't warm & fuzzy.
It's a good thing that we aren't fighting a war against terror!
tell me about it, someone actually went to the trouble of taking a permanent marker down the side of mine. NO that's creative.
dk
Old 02-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Hummer Novice

Hoosier Hummer is on a distinguished road

i know this post is kinda old..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex_Ordo

this is why you combine your defense of your hummer with the usage of fire arms.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: GAIN INFORMATION AND EDUCATION RELATING TO HUMMER H2\'S
H2BRUTE is off the scale

S FL is great. THe BRUTE just continues to dazzle...I take it to the beach on weekends, park alongside the ocean and I get people from all walks of life stopping me to chat and telling me how beautiful it is. Once in a while someone asks me about the mpg and I tell them I get about 2-3 times the mpg of a motorboat...That kinda leaves them scratching their heads for a while...
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2008, 01:53 AM
Hummer Veteran

codeman671 is off the scale

I had some write in permanent black marker on my hood "My luxury costs american lives! "

Luckily it ended up coming off without an issue. I think it was the damn lesbaru that was parked next to me at dinner.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jacobcolby05 is on a distinguished road

I am a 24 year old guy in the oilfeild and I've had my SUT for 8 months now. I am proud to tell people hardworkand oil has paid for my H2. When I get the old "the only place you can take that thing is to the gas station" line, I laugh and say great I'm just supporting myself!ha I really like all of your post's they are truly speaking the truth. The only flak I usually get is about being a spoiled rich kid, again I just smile and think in my mind "you wish you could have a vehicle as bad ass is this." I then proceed to tell them how hard work and dedication pays off. I am praying for the day when a tree hugger starts in on me about how im killing the enviroment and what not. I've already thought of a good response though. "Do you have a daughter,Yes, well tell her she forgot underware in my back seat!"haha But seriously for the guy's getting hated upon take it with a grain of salt as they say. I am hooked and I will be a Hummer owner for life!
Old 03-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Hummer Novice

H2 Guy is off the scale
Angry Re: Hummer Attacks by Jealous non-owners

My first in counter was in NYC they broke in around door cylinder while out to dinner, my second was while at work right in front of my job same thing they went threw driver side and broke the plastic around the key cylinder , and a third time just last month at Bj's in NJ not even 20mins inside busted passenger side door cylinder... Crazy thing is they never stole anything of importance the first two times just cd case's, my girl friends used make up & case, a nextel phone with , my verizon cell charger.... stupid theives left the most important thing THANK GOD my valentine one its tucked close to my dash maybe they didn't notice it but just sucks... so after the thrid time i got my self alarm... the kicker is just got keyed on my rear passenger door 2 nights ago in bank parking lot down to the metal....
just wish these Mother F*#ker's get cought
Old 03-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tornadough is on a distinguished road

I work in San Francisco. I get this stuff all the time.

I've been called an Earth Murder. Screamed it at me rather.
My rig has been goobered on several times.
Somebody wrote 'I Suck' in white paint on the passenger side front fender.
While parked in the mission sombody broke off the driver mirror. Just the mirror piece, coke head?

I used to get the bird a lot. Haven't in a while though.
I think you get more enraged hate when you bling it out (mine is).

I get x100 more compliments than hate and to be honest I just don't care. I love the truck.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Hummer Veteran

ib3 is on a distinguished road

Yea, Truthfully I have never had a negative comment in central Florida - Tampa area. There seem to be alot of hummers in this area. I do like the idea of a hybrid tag under the hummer emblem!
Old 03-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Hummer Professional

PaHumBug is on a distinguished road

I had my tailgate keyed to the metal on each side of the license plate, about the size of a volleyball. Since then no damage but have had a few people give me the finger. I think the best response is to give them the hippie peace two finger sign. I'm sure it enrages them.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:46 AM
Hummer Novice

Optimizer is on a distinguished road

People are only going to get pissed if they are jealous or have some other mental issues going on. I live in NC and parked in the back of a parking lot one day, no other cars around for 40 spaces. When I came out someone had spit all over it.

Then I parked in the back of another parking lot with about 70 FREE spaces between other cars...... nothing around anywhere. I parked it in the middle of two lanes (oopsie). Came back out to a sticky note :Learn to park ******* and move back up North"

I always laugh it off..... nothing I can't fix. Just really sad to think of the sorry individual that took the time out of their day to do something like that. Maybe they should take the time to help someone in need?

BTW about the HYBRID emblems...... what a great idea. That would be pretty funny.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 05-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Hummer Professional

kalantar is off the scale

When a hater gets the balls to approach me (I am intimidating in person)and asks/makes a smart ass remark about the MPG on the Hummer. I tell them nto to worry, it eats less gas than my Lamborghini
Once they realize I am serious they are usually speechless....

Last edited by kalantar : 05-04-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:12 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I'm glad I live in a small rural state, Arkansas. Everyone is to busy dealing with a tornado to worry about how much gas anything burns. Plus with all the pickup trucks they know the truth about what mpg they get versus an H2.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges