H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 03-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

nychot is on a distinguished road
Default XM RADIO DEALS

my three month freebie is about to expire for my 07 h3. is there any way to score a better deal from them other than their listed subscription fees?
Old 03-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Hummer Authority

Viet Nam Vette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: XM RADIO DEALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychot
my three month freebie is about to expire for my 07 h3. is there any way to score a better deal from them other than their listed subscription fees?

I don't know ..but I'm almost their myself.. I'm watching..
Old 03-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vette
I don't know ..but I'm almost their myself.. I'm watching..

dudes, i got a full year for $77.00!!!!!!! i called and asked for a supervisor. they have a very secret promotion for $77 for a year. i told her my 3 month trial was ending and that i wasn't going to subscribe unless i could get the $77 promotion. she said, fine, but it's only for the first year. i said cool. so i'm all set. btw, be very nice to them. my friend told me about this deal right after i posted here. he's now in his THIRD year at $77. great deal. hope this helps vette and others.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:55 AM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the 77 dollar deal too with the promotional code gmbuyback i think it was
just say that wen you get them on the phone.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeH3
i got the 77 dollar deal too with the promotional code gmbuyback i think it was
just say that wen you get them on the phone.

i didnt even have the code, and they gave it to me, but the code speeds it along!
Old 03-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Hummer Authority

Just called in to XM and spoke with a superviser. I gave him the code and told him my friend just got the $77.70 Deal. He said That since I'm on the 3 month free subscription I ain't getten Ka- Ka untill it expires. I was a nice boy and asked him again.. he saidthe same thing. Then he said to watch my mail (He knew he was being recorded) for a special offer from XM. He couldn't say what it was when I asked him... but thru his repeated explanation about watching my mail he ment that before my 3 months expire I should get an offer for the $77.70 deal. . Nudge Nudge Wink Wink...

So... F....EN .."A"...We'll see what happens..
Old 03-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the $77 deal in December for a year, one of the other threads here had this:

XM Radio, 12 months only $77.00 for one YEAR! THANKS GM!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rep at dealership asked me how I liked the XM after seeing the roof antenna. Told him I didn't end up renewing it after the 3 months, he replies we have a promo code that would give you 50% off if you pay for one year in full. Told me I had to call 800-998-7900 (not any other 800 # on their website) and simply tell them I want to reactivate the XM in my H3 using a promo code the HUMMER dealership gave me. Rep asked what the promo details were and the code, 5 mins later I'm all done!
800-998-7900 , promo code "GMWINBACK ", will get you 12 months of service for only $77.00 and the activation fee of $14.99 is waived too! Without the promo code it would have been $142.45 for the 12 month package + $14.99 to reactivate! Rep said the code is good for anyone with a GM & an OEM XM set-up so use it guys! Not bad at all, thanks GM!.

Then in January I got a card in the mail offering me
$77 for the "first year". I called the number and asked if I could add another year to my account and she said I was already getting a special $77 rate and I said well xm mailed me the card after I already signed up
for $77 so why can't I have another year for the same price?

She wouldn't do it, but it sounds like when my year expires, if I wait I'll probably get an offer of some sort to get me back again.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Hummer Veteran

rjmoose is off the scale

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know of any special deals for SIRUIS???

Thanks in advance

Old 03-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

Disnydad is off the scale

I let mine expire last summer and have gotten two half price deals in the mail since then. I don't miss it.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Hummer Veteran

rjmoose is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disnydad
I let mine expire last summer and have gotten two half price deals in the mail since then. I don't miss it.

Are you referring to XM or Sirius?

Old 03-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

If the merger goes through xm and sirus will share content so you will be able to hear howard on xm if the merge goes through we win.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

whaaaaT is on a distinguished road

lol theres no secret half price discount. I got that offer in the mail. They did it before mine expired. Then they did it for 6 months for everyone. Then they stoped. Then my time expired and i didnt wanna renew it for full price so i figured i'd wait for the new deal. ANd sure enough a week or two later i got a card in the mail for it. No big secret.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by usetosellhummer
If the merger goes through xm and sirus will share content so you will be able to hear howard on xm if the merge goes through we win.

Yea i got an email from xm on the 20th. All the stations are gonna be on one service now. heres a link. Sucks for everyone that spent money switching to sirus.

http://www.xmradio.com/merger/index.xmc
Old 03-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmoose
Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know of any special deals for SIRUIS???

Thanks in advance

My eclipse is siruis ready, I called them 2 x over the past year and they tell me no deals,I dont really need it but I would give it a try for a deal .

Anyone getting deals
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by usetosellhummer

Screw Howard Stern.... Wouldn't listen to him if you droped a V8 in my H3 right now. How many times am I suposed to be "Shocked by This jock"...Same crap over and over.
Or I should say Jock Strap...
And Screw Robin too..
Old 03-03-2007, 05:49 AM
Hummer Veteran

Matt19 is off the scale

Quote:
Screw Howard Stern.... Wouldn't listen to him if you droped a V8 in my H3 right now. How many times am I suposed to be "Shocked by This jock"...Same crap over and over.
And Screw Robin too..

really, not even for a V8.wow.
My Xm expired, and i didnt renew it, can i still get that discount?

However i dont know if i want it, Sirius has i think more to offer. But i dont think i can get the series built in right?? Im sure we discussed this before
2007 Black H3, Adventure Package, Chrome Appearance, Chrome Cross Bars, Moonroof, Tow Package, Chrome Tubular Assist Steps. "My golly, this is by far the best looking 2007 H3 you will ever never witness"

My H3 is gods gift to man.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Hummer Veteran

Slammed Vette is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't go with XM ever!!! I got a great deal on mine after the 3 months! A bill for $360!!! This moron on the phone said that when I registered the xm (which I didn't do for a month after I got the car due to address recognition problem)for 4 years.WRONG!!! THey tried to get me to buy the whole thing from the start and I clearly declined,because I didn't know if I was going to like it.Well they took it upon themselves to do it anyway.So i get a bill after my free 3 months and I call and told them I had the free 3 month and that was it.The guy on the phone said I registered it 2 months before I even bought the H3.Now I'm getting steamed!!!!I tell him I didn't even own it then and he keeps telling me I reg. it in April of '06 when I didn't buy it till middle of June.I finally told him to stop sending me bills for something I didn't authiorize and he tells me but sir it's only $360!!!!! So I get a lil pizzed off and tell him along with a few 4 letter words to pay it himself if it's only $360.So there customer service(lack there of) ruined any chance of me ever dealing with XM again!!! Have about 500+ CD's I can listen too instead!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Hummer Veteran

jdrew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And Screw Robin too..

I invented the H3.. Hoo-Hoo tell'em Robin...

H.O.P.E. Member
Old 03-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

There is no sirus or xm anymore. Yea you can spend money converting your car to sirus. But xm was purchased by sirus a like a week ago and the stations are all going to be merged in the summer. Also i've never been charged anything for xm how can they charge you if they dont have your credit card number???? you must have givin them your credit number cause they dont have it. If you go with xm you might get a discount. Might not anymore cause i dont think sirus gives em and xm = sirus now. It doesnt matter what you choose. Go with the cheaper one.

Last edited by whaaaaT : 03-03-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Hummer Novice

cnynctry is on a distinguished road

Lets keep is straight. One has not bought out the other. They announced a merger and it must be approved first. The plan is to offer the best of both. not enought bandwidth on the satilite to have 300 channels.

Besides getting shareholder approval, XM and Sirius will also have to get the endorsement of regulators, including the FCC.

The National Association of Broadcasters, a trade group that represents local radio and TV stations, urged policymakers Monday to reject the deal, calling it an "anti-consumer proposal."

"Given the government's history of opposing monopolies in all forms, NAB would be shocked if federal regulators permitted a merger of XM and Sirius," the trade group said in a statement. "It bears mentioning that regulators summarily rejected a similar monopoly merger of the nation's only two satellite television companies - DirecTV and DISH Network - just a few years back."

If ya want the half price deal tell them you want to cancel unless thay have a beeter offer and see what happens.