H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 05-15-2013, 04:18 AM
Hummer Veteran

New York City is on a distinguished road
Default I hate my 2003 Side mirrors

Like the title says. How much would it cost to upgrade to the 2006+ side mirrors?

Is it true that the dealer will change them for free if your 2003-2005 side mirrors get messed up? Or is that just a HUGE myth?

I need to change them asap. In my opinion, the 2006+ give it a much meaner look.

Old 05-15-2013, 06:01 AM

fyr145 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I hate my 2003 Side mirrors

eBay has several of them from time to time. The other concern is the wiring, be sure that the wiring is the same between model years before taking on such a project.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road

I have read posts of others who say the upgrade is definitely worth the cost but to find brand new mirrors you're looking at least $200 a mirror easy. I've seen some for sale upwards of anywhere from $4-600. I'd say ebay is your best bet.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Hummer Veteran

I would buy them off ebay but as fyr145 said, the wiring would be such an issue.
Was there ever any recall on the 2003+2005 ones?

In that case if there was then I should have the dealer maybe change them? (not sure)
Old 05-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road

When the trucks with the old mirrors were still under warranty you could get them upgraded for free if the old ones stopped folding...I don't know if there was an official 'recall' on them though. After the warranty expired I remember getting a quote from the dealer for $1,400 to replace both.

If memory serves...there are two different types of 'new' mirror. Ones that were specifically meant to swap with the older trucks (these had the older style wiring harness connector) and ones that were not designed to swap (these had the newer style connector for the newer harness).

So put your peepers on those connectors before pulling the trigger on a pricey ebay purchase.

As for their 'looks'...IMO these trucks were OVER branded from the get go; so I'm a big fan of the clean look of the old mirrors (coated in Line-X). The last thing I wanted/needed were two more 'H2' logos to debadge, but to each his own.

Last edited by guruerror : 05-16-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruerror
When the trucks with the old mirrors were still under warranty you could get them upgraded for free if the old ones stopped folding...I don't know if there was an official 'recall' on them though. After the warranty expired I remember getting a quote from the dealer for $1,400 to replace both.

If memory serves...there are two different types of 'new' mirror. Ones that were specifically meant to swap with the older trucks (these had the older style wiring harness connector) and ones that were not designed to swap (these had the newer style connector for the newer harness).

So put your peepers on those connectors before pulling the trigger on a pricey ebay purchase.

As for their 'looks'...IMO these trucks were OVERr branded from the get go; so I'm a big fan of the clean look of the old mirrors (coated in Line-X). The last thing I wanted/needed were two more 'H2' logos to debadge, but to each his own.

I would actually paint the chrome logo on the mirror to color black if indeed I was to upgrade to them.

I wonder if the ones that go on ebay for around $239 are simple plug & play or customizing would need to be done in order for them to work properly.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Hummer Authority

I think the ones typically found on ebay are for the newer harness. There was a thread around here somewhere about wiring the newer mirrors to an older rig...I'll see if I can find it after lunch.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:41 PM
Hummer Professional

mbdougl is off the scale

I upgraded my 2004 mirrors to the new style and they worked great for a little while -now they don't work either. Beware The cheap ones (Kool-vue)aren't power folding.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdougl
I upgraded my 2004 mirrors to the new style and they worked great for a little while -now they don't work either. Beware The cheap ones (Kool-vue)aren't power folding.

What is messed up about them?
Old 05-16-2013, 05:33 AM
Hummer Professional

mbdougl is off the scale

They wont fold in and the drivers side wont adjust up or down.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Hummer Authority

On the inevitable day when I finally break one completely off (I actually thought that day was going to be April 20, 2013...that boulder was damn close and damn big) I'm just gonna have Rudy fab me up some Rod Hall style mirrors and call it a day. Screw them fancy foldin', movin' murs.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

jmudler is on a distinguished road

not to hijack this thread, my 2003 H2 mirrors shake when I hit rough spots. It is a tad loose at the joint where they fold inward (still works!). Would anyone know if this is something that can be tightened?

Thanks,
James
Old 05-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Hummer Expert

Hellz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruerror
On the inevitable day when I finally break one completely off (I actually thought that day was going to be April 20, 2013...that boulder was damn close and damn big) I'm just gonna have Rudy fab me up some Rod Hall style mirrors and call it a day. Screw them fancy foldin', movin' murs.

instant body damage to the door the sec you hit something and it bends out the metal

otherwise, ya i wouldnt mind the more rugged look instead of the mirrors now...

you should be able to pull the panel off and tighten the bolts up holding the mirror on.
4.88 gears *** Cognito UCA & SwayBar Links *** Kryptonite tie rods *** K&N CAI *** 37x12.50xR20 BFG KM2 Mud Terrain's *** 20x10 Black KMC Rockstars *** EBC Slotted Rotors *** N-FAB Sidesteps *** Line-X Grill *** Recon Smoke Cab Lights ***Diablo Predator U7193
Old 05-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellz
instant body damage to the door the sec you hit something and it bends out the metal

otherwise, ya i wouldnt mind the more rugged look instead of the mirrors now...

you should be able to pull the panel off and tighten the bolts up holding the mirror on.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:15 AM
Banned

Edison is on a distinguished road
Default michael kors coupon kyigwmh

acopy.5103

C potency four times that from oranges! Rich in anthocyanins and twice the anti-oxidant power of blueberries, The Cassis berry is all set to compete for the next superfruit crown.

How a number of is the Cassis berry from the Acai and Maqui?

experience. The Cassis fully fares best in taste.

food. www.99hands.com/shoes.html All three pack a pretty mean punch of worthwhile vitamins, vitamins and minerals, amino acids, And fiber (100 gms of Cassis berry can provide 30 africanationscup2013.com/abercrombie.html percent of the RDA of fibers). The Cassis and acai juice, on the contrary, michael kors wallet Contain efas which make them good for heart health as well.

de-oxidizing potency. The Maqui going to remain reigns, But the de-oxidizing potencies of michael kors watches both the Cassis and the Acai are not to be overlooked, Considering they are still on top of many other superfruits.

research research. The Cassis Berry has been doing in Europe and Asia and so extensive research is available. Preliminary data shows that the Cassis Berry is good for bone health with an jordans for sale ideal calcium and magnesium ratio of 2:1. Specific anthocyanins in the Cassis berry show positive influence on heart health and eye health. It also exhibits antiinflammatory and immuneboosting flats. The originality is a valuable of this berry is its benefit to brain health. Anthocyanins in the Cassis berry are thought to act as neuroprotective agents. generally, The Cassis berry is known as a detoxifier. It cleanses the tissues of oxidative stress and also influences liver functions. It can also relieve menopausal symptoms and improve venous circulation. Even the leaves of the Cassis berry have medicinal properties and are used in herbal tea formulations.

Datamonitor notes the rise in new products containing the Cassis berry understand ever since the ban on its cultivation was lifted. This demand is in connection with consumer hype for antioxidantrich superfruits. previously being hidden from our eyes for 100 years though, Americans know hardly at all about the Cassis berry. More public awareness campaigns and promotional literature detailing the rich health benefits of the Cassis berry could help in driving the Cassis michael kors tote bag berry to greater heights of glory.

The Cassis berry market has an extremely high possibility of growth. not merely as an individual supplement or combined with other ingredients. The endproduct can be developed as capsules, tablets, powders or liquids. This leaves open opportunity for cassis berry manufacturers to cash in on yet another great superfruit,??he new landlord told me that I had 30 days to get out and I must pay

My landlord will quickly vacation at my home with her spouse. I am really miserable with this I told her. She says "It my house, it is not in our lease agreement. what my rights? www.bjnice.info/jordan.html Can I re-locate w/o 30days notice get my deposit back!

looking without heat for 3 days now. I also haven't got hot water. my home is Reading, PA and the landlord lives in New York. They are very hard to obtain. I finally got someone last night and she told me to call the real estat

My hire was 475.00 christian louboutin cheap and has now extra to 550.00 how http://www.ovtoc.com/michaelkors.html many days is the landlord suppose to notify a tenant with a rent increase in the state of south carolina? I wanted to ask if it was 30 day or 90 days

I moved into several things on July 10th, Paid deposit and rent for you to the month. landlord called on August 15th and stated I had 30 days to move for failure to pay rent. Can she bring this about? I was late web hosting reasons but offered to pay but she refused to take it

T We gave notice to quit our apartment at the conclusion of last month, Due to buying a house. Now the deal with your house is not going thru. Also the owner accepted a security deposit from another wholesale michael kors possible new tenant. exactly what my options now???he new right often portrays the welfare state as a yielding factor in the persistance of poverty

The remains: Would dump 1000lb of fish at the man door step unannounced without a thought to the fact that the man has no frying pan and no means of refrigeration. Should he save his money to buy a wine cellar cooler and pan they will promptly tax his purchase and savings while the fish rots in the sun.

the most effective: Expects the man to fish whilst not having pole, Hook or worm in toxified streams.

this is actually not only a "Rightwing" profile, It is known classically liberal, inside. The free marketplace is quite a liberal concept.

in markets, if you take money from one group to give to another, It encourages people to wait for handouts instead of working hard and creating wealth. In a system in which some are rich and others are poor, it's seen as "indicate that" To say that joggers should "Just work hard" If get riches, But in theory it is quite hard to refute: People interact with incentives, And if you take away from people who earn money as they work hard (As many successful people do) And give it to people who do not earn money merely because don work much (As with many the indegent) Then an excellent incentive to work less. this is not to say that some members of society deserve help from those more privileged than themselves. the specific far
Old 06-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Banned

Default michael kors sale stvfwhq

ell Forty three for you to Pittsburgh. Listed below are some of the highest tweets by Wednesday evening of matchup.?Nazem Kadri stays sizzling by using not one but two issues inside Leafs' Several

Greater Nazem Kadri plus John Reimer saved Greater amongst gamers with Saturday http://www.walkapalooza.org/michaelkors.html christian louboutin outlet online prior to remaining portion of the Maple Leafs emerged in existence from the 3rd timeframe.

Kadri obtained along with added in the support when Reimer created 28 helps you to save when Higher toronto gained a 49 comefrombehind glory covering the attempting New Jersey Devils.

A 22yearold Kadri sprained his or her factor talent in order to 5 game titles as he brought this Leafs a 10 lead following your 1st. Nevertheless The greater toronto area trailed Twenty one immediately after Forty five units with engage in, in spite of Reimer generating 7 will save in the secondly.

"We chatted amongst our-self and pointed out that people initial couple of durations truly just weren't suitable and also showed with some of the things we needed to improve on," proclaimed Kadri. "That's certainly the achievements pertaining to arriving in in the intermissions: it can be resetting together with assessing an individual's 20 min regarding enjoy.

"We grasped that any of us had to pummelled on the defencemen a bit more and find pucks throughout behind them together with go to work that way.Inch

Clarke MacArthur, Jay McClement in addition to Phil Kessel with her primary target about residence the rocks this season all scored within the finally for Gta (1490), which includes won 2 when.

Kadri made it simpler for upon MacArthur's gamewinning purpose plus leads the actual Leafs utilizing 24 points in 3 game titles.

"We weren't pleased using what there we were executing for the 1st 50 units in the basketball match therefore we were fortunate enough that many of us were exclusively down a single mission,In . reported Greater toronto area head mentor Randy Carlyle. "The hold got michael kors careers certainly flipped therefore we were disabled in some points hanging around.

"I believe that the goaltender gave us a possibility then when we've got to your room we only chose that people had to will switch a handful of the things which were www.baseballpierrefonds.com/cl.html happening to choose from or perhaps it had become receiving a whole lot worse.

Carlyle increased: "To its credit history, these people went out and accomplished.Inch

Reimer acquired the commencement within Toronto's net, doing his / her very first look and feel upon house ice cubes due to the fact Feb .. 11, since he saved originating from a delicate inside security ligament stress.

"I felt like We've were built with a small number fantastic events of training, fairly seem like Now i'm convalescing, getting good confident with performing daily,Inch explained Reimer. "It experienced very good in existence.

"It ended up being best to obtain lastly time period that we did and also grab the nike air max 2012 succeed."

Marek www.walkapalooza.org/nike.html Zidlicky obtained two times for first time New jersey (1075), that doesn't have gained with 5 online games. Middle of the town He Peterson made it easier for on both plans. Goaltender Johan Hedberg gave up on 22 pictures for that Challenges.

Gta is actually with sixth inside the Eastern utilizing 28 details, 3 details in advance of On the internet services.

Carlyle has been hesitant to pile approval about Kadri whenever mentioned the actual play from the michael kors gold rose edition youthful send.

"Who's that will? You just want to anoint your pet, would you?Half inch claimed Carlyle. "He's an incredible fresh gambler together with she has an art form arranged which isolates your pet coming from individuals, nevertheless in the 2nd period he or she moves A person for Four and the man seemed to be a sluggish start a onslaught for converting this puck around. Strength of this system stood a twominute change and then he acquired those items and that he also finally ends up to be the fairhaired youngster.

"That's good as he is a specific player, he has a player and the would be the learning contours that should arise.In .

McClement hooked the adventure 23 merely Twenty seconds within the finally. Your center christian louboutin sale removed Patrik Elias deeply during the Devils' area and deked out Hedberg, maintenancedesigngroup.com/michaelkors.html positioning the particular puck in his / her backhand along with at night Nj goalie.

MacArthur gave your Leafs the Thirty two steer using a powerplay intention on the 8:20 make with the 3 rd. MacArthur get his personal reversal between Hedberg's legs following the Devils' Andrei Loktionov took a good falling consequence.

Kessel piled about 2:40 down the road, rating his / her 6th of the year to get the Leafs your 38 guide, because the Twenty,335 in presence erupted.

Kadri exposed scoring to your Leafs approximately 15 minutes in to the activity. The idea became a tiny fluky, when he taken from a vast angle, jumping the puck journey in Hedberg's allowed to remain topper together with across the goalline.

"I i would like to slip the item underneath the put along with (Leo Komarov) appeared to be very start rear presently there,Inch proclaimed Kadri. "It was actually a fantastic abide by their goalkeeper to try to have a stick upon it then it might not visit along the -wrinkle, but it merely ended up moistening as a result of his or her lower limbs. I am going to take it.In

Toronto's strength deceased during the primary intermission, nevertheless.

Zidlicky hooked the idea 11 at the 5:Forty three mark of your next. His / her arm shot through the the top of faceoff group identified their technique by site visitors well as over Reimer's remaining make.

A pricey neutralzone income simply by Leafs forward Frazer McLaren afforded Zidlicky his or her subsequent of your night close to some mins after. Zidlicky did wonders a 2on1 moving past enjoy Ryan Davidson, adding that former Reimer for any 21 Challenges lead.

Paperwork: Expert defencemen JohnMichael Liles as well as John Komisarek ended up being each healthy scuff marks with the Leafs. Previously inside the day, Gta gm Gaga Nonis emphatically waived which michael kors discount code Komisarek acquired questioned a new exchange. . Forth Shiny Frattin (leg) together with Joffrey Lupul (fractured forearm) stick to Toronto's injured book.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Banned

Default chaussure louis vuitton uavbudf

acopy.4074

Line of this occurence michael kors purses outlet state. A state where this evening, 65% of the people are without power after dark and tonight, Here when a new danger encroaches. It was a surreal journey at dusk we canoed through the flooded streets of seaside heights, A summer town confused and eerily silent after the storm wrecked it. This is marvelous. in some places, people stayed, most are refugees now. Did fake oakleys you ride the thunderstorm out? We kept here. press reporter: Thomas stayed dry in the second floor home the difference is, could possibly be stranded, Cold as well as in dire straits. I've had four hurricanes, not witnessed anything like this. news reporter: And it is getting dangerous here, Gas line is broken. There is fuel from boats and cars using the floodwaters across the town. They said if they couldn't shut off the gas folks have to leave because whole town could blow. news reporter: The boardwalk as will get pumped of the resort, fascinating place now. theme park is in ruins. The rides cheap christian louboutin that gave several years of kids so many thrills lie crumpled and broken in the slufr. definitely little left. genuinely is sandy's legacy, So many communities will never be the same after this terrible storm struck monday. It made laund near by margate, nj-new jersey, when 8:00 and as sandy moved inland the bulk of the wrath felt in the upper right quadrant of the path, Leaving a trail of misery pushing north. It emotionally vulnerable atlantic city and that famous jersey shore, Beach towns and barrier louis vuitton purses islands entirely up to new york. the area of manhattan inundated as the hudson and east rivers flooded. puts like little ferry, new jersey, Utterly emotionally vulnerable. Rescue teams spent all day fishing people out of their sunken homes. amongst those picked up, Maryan, Now showing off her brother's pajamas, All of her attire lost in the storm. We attemptedto evacuate, And the water was up to here on us and we lost everything that. we live alive, We are using them and we have our cat. reporter: they might shuttle into a sheriff's van. I nev thought I'd be at the back of one of these. news reporter: No idea where may well even going. A wale of water this high came rushing about the stairwell. news reporter: other places, which includes richardson family, Chose to stay behind despite their lounge room and kitchen in three feet of water. not do now but just clean up. there you have it. news reporter: during the northeast, 8.2 million valued clients without power. 65% of new jersey at nighttime. New jersey's governor joe christie, Phone nor his brashness seemed on his own moved by what he saw. As a kid who was a boy raised in the state, Who spent a louis vuitton outlet considerable time over my life at the jersey shore, No question in my mind we'll rebu it. media reporter: most weird sights here. My colleague ginger zee got a firsthand read the damage in atlantic city. This car is totally covered in sand up to the wheel well. This was at the bottom of the ocean before the storm. media reporter: In cape may this morning the very southern tip of the shore, No major destruction, But a landscape reworked. it is really an eightfoot street sign that is now waisthigh. inside berkeley, an additional town in ruin, christian louboutin outlet The scene was equally sadly, strange. As we made our way north over the shore, We got a sense of how vast this recovery must be. may possibly be. Even here in beach heights, A perished town now, Haunted by its stranded and scared residents, And the ghosts of so many summer seasons past.??uperstorm Sandy aid package moving toward House votes Naples Daily News

oregon Northeastern lawmakers hoping to push a $50.7 billion Superstorm Sandy aid package from the House face roadblocks by fiscal conservatives seeking offsetting spending cuts to pay for recovery efforts as well as funding cuts for projects they say are unrelated to the Oct. 29 attack.

The efficiencies by budget hawks set up a faceoff Tuesday, With Northeast lawmakers in both parties eager to provide recovery aid for one of the worst storms michael kors handbags ever to strike the region as the House moves toward expected votes on the emergency spending package.

The base $17 billion bill by home Appropriations Committee is aimed at immediate Sandy recovery needs, with the inclusion of $5.4 billion for New York and new jersey transit systems and $5.4 billion for workers, but Emergency Management Agency's disaster relief aid fund.

Northeast lawmakers will have the chance to add to that bill with an amendment by Rep.

The Club for cheap oakleys re-growth, A orthodox cheap michael kors group, Is urging congress to oppose both Sandy aid measures. Sandy aid supporters, program, Voiced confidence Monday they'd prevail. The senate passed a $60.4 billion Sandy aid package keep away from with bipartisan support.

"We have a lot of votes, I'm comfortable and confident of that, proclaimed Rep.

The House Rules Committee on Monday night approved 13 amendments for floor choice, Including michael kors factory outlet one requiring spending offsets and four seeking to strike money for some projects either not proportional to Sandy or not seen as emergency spending.

"With that many changes, located on the internet sneak through, King told. "We should be able to defeat the important amendments though,

As with past earthquakes, the $50.7 f