H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H1

Old 06-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Elcova Newbie

chargedse is on a distinguished road
Default My H1 doesn't run

Please help my dad's H1 has never ran the way it should. But up untill a few days ago it ran atleast. I thought it might be a fuel problem but that wasn't it. It started a few days ago it would just die now it doesn't even start.
Any good hints
Old 06-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My H1 doesn't run

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargedse
Please help my dad's H1 has never ran the way it should. But up untill a few days ago it ran atleast. I thought it might be a fuel problem but that wasn't it. It started a few days ago it would just die now it doesn't even start.
Any good hints

What year is it? Is it a turbo model?

Need a little info here!
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 06-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

Ground hawg is an unknown quantity at this point

you say it wasn't running great to start off, what was happening, what have you looked at. does it turn over. is it pumping diesel. what year is it. the more info you can give us the more likely we can help get you going again.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:40 AM
Hummer Veteran

phazer42 is on a distinguished road

again.... more info needed....

did you run it out of fuel? recently drain the fuel filter housing? ever try to completely purge air from the injection pump? If you drove it until it died (i.e. ran out of fuel) you will have a fun time getting it going again...

need more info....

year, engine, what was it doing when you say it wasn't running right before.... what was the last thing done to it etc....
Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 AM
Elcova Newbie

mikegoodboy2009 is on a distinguished road
Smile UGG Boots

Wherther you have been flocking to stores around the world in search of the perfect pair of UGGs? Look no further than UGG Boot Central, your ultimate destination for high quality casual foot wear. UGGs are High Quality Casual FootwearUgg boots are amongst the highest quality casual footwear you’ll ever purchase. Once you have a pair in hand you’ll understand why celebrities and fashion icons from all over the world have clamored to find their own UGGs. Every single pair of Uggs we make - whether for man, woman, child, or baby - are hand crafted with a reinforced toe and heel to ensure maximum durability. The soles are made of a synthetic material that varies depending on the type of Ugg slipper or boot you are purchasing, allowing for support or flexibility for both indoor and outdoor wear. Ugg boots australia make an incredible fashion statement as well. No matter which style you choose, you can dress them up or down to match any outfit. Girls will love wearing their new Uggs to school while women will enjoy showing them off in the office or when they’re out with the girls. Even men have found Uggs to be a classy and sophisticated addition to their casual wardrobes as walmart rumor!