H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 07-14-2005, 04:51 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Now this high altitude stuff starting to scare me. A drive from here, about 10' above MLLW at the garage, to there, WAY HIGH, is going to cause problems. Maybe I shouldn't go to MOAB... Whatever... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I new your were going to be too scared to go to Moab. JK
Old 07-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Kenny,

Don't be a (insert endearing term for "cat" here). I'm at altitude every winter weekend and just got back from CO where we cleared 12,000 feet a few times with no problem. You'll need a better excuse than that to wimp out!
Old 07-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
Kenny,

Don't be a (insert endearing term for "cat" here). I'm at altitude every winter weekend and just got back from CO where we cleared 12,000 feet a few times with no problem. You'll need a better excuse than that to wimp out! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering my parts of the mountains were leaning to one side.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
Kenny,

Don't be a (insert endearing term for "cat" here). I'm at altitude every winter weekend and just got back from CO where we cleared 12,000 feet a few times with no problem. You'll need a better excuse than that to wimp out! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That must be why you passed on Lion's Back when you had the chance. Not a big enough thrill for you.
Did you lose your cherry over 12K? If so, what was his name?
Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Kenny,

Don't be a (insert endearing term for "cat" here). I'm at altitude every winter weekend and just got back from CO where we cleared 12,000 feet a few times with no problem. You'll need a better excuse than that to wimp out! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn...
Old 07-15-2005, 03:03 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Damn
Old 07-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Hummer Guru

Well, I took her to 14,260 today!
Mount Evans (highest paved road in the US).

Great views and the truck ran great!
Now , to get it up there and get it dusty and see if it does it. Should be fine now and I think it was the dan fuel pump at this point.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:13 AM
Hummer Professional

LoLo is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
Kenny,

I was wondering my parts of the mountains were leaning to one side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...were they left favoring the "left"?

05 Desert Sand H2 Adv
Old 07-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
That must be why you passed on Lion's Back when you had the chance. Not a big enough thrill for you.
Did you lose your cherry over 12K? If so, what was his name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh, DRTY, my recollection is that while I was helping our crew tune their CB antennae, you ditched us to go do L.B. I would be happy to avail myself of your expertise and follow you up next time.

Why not take yourself your own woman (or whatever your preference is) to 12K' and worry about your own cherry? I will be happy to offer my expertise if you need some coaching beforehand.

Hint: Try being a gentleman. It might work, even for you. Really.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Did you lose your cherry over 12K? If so, what was his name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not take yourself your own woman (or whatever your preference is) to 12K' and worry about your own cherry? I will be happy to offer my expertise if you need some coaching beforehand.

QUOTE]

I take it that's a big NO.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:

QUOTE]

I take it that's a big NO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you have every right to be mistaken, Tim. But as a gemtleman, I will not say either way. I certainly have no intention of posting details of our private life on this website. Too bad you and Kira couldn't have met up with us. You would have a much clearer idea of things. Prhaps Moab will clear things up for you.

Honestly, Tim, I'm kind of surprised. I wouldn't go asking you for details about you and Kira, let alone asking you to post them on a public forum. Sufficeth to say, I would never compromise Blondie's reputation for the opportunity to brag here. 'nuff said.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Hummer Guru

QUOTE]

And you have every right to be mistaken, Tim. But as a gemtleman, I will not say either way. I certainly have no intention of posting details of our private life on this website. Too bad you and Kira couldn't have met up with us. You would have a much clearer idea of things. Prhaps Moab will clear things up for you.

Honestly, Tim, I'm kind of surprised. I wouldn't go asking you for details about you and Kira, let alone asking you to post them on a public forum. Sufficeth to say, I would never compromise Blondie's reputation for the opportunity to brag here. 'nuff said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UHM- I really don't want to know either.
It's a joke! GET IT? A JOKE!
NEVERMIND! Don't know if I'll find out in Moab though. Oct may not work for us.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:07 AM
Banned

Sorry. I must have temporarily lost my sense of humor.

Bummer, I was really hoping we would see you. We will be skiing in mid December. Any good wheeling then in CO, or is there too much snow?
Old 07-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Hummer Messiah

Gosh, DRTY, my recollection is that while I was helping our crew tune their CB antennae, you ditched us to go do L.B. I would be happy to avail myself of your expertise and follow you up next time.

Hint: Try being a gentleman. It might work, even for you. Really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trying to help with CB antennas??? LMAO!!!! You knew we were leaving to run it but stayed to dick around with CBs. What a convenient excuse. I don't know what was stopping you from going up after us. You only had 3 more days to do it.

As for your "expertise" on cherry losing... Thanks, but no thanks. I'll keep my rectum intact. Being "that" kind of "gentleman" doesn't work for me.

Honestly, Tim, I'm kind of surprised. I wouldn't go asking you for details about you and Kira, let alone asking you to post them on a public forum. Sufficeth to say, I would never compromise Blondie's reputation for the opportunity to brag here. 'nuff said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your lack of ANY type of details is deafening after all of your crowing about meeting up with your dream girl. Hell, you were blabbering about how you two were going to meet and then... nothing. Not a peep, except to say you were being a "gentleman". You suddenly got as tight-lipped as the Vatican is about child-molesting.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Banned

Trying to help with CB antennas??? LMAO!!!! You knew we were leaving to run it but stayed to dick around with CBs. What a convenient excuse. I don't know what was stopping you from going up after us. You only had 3 more days to do it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlike you, DRTY, there really are people who don't leave their friends behind and in disrepair. Nowhere did I say I was trying to help out. The kid at Radioshack didn't know jack about tuning dual antenna rigs. It took quite a while and I had to explain it to him after letting him screw it up. If you doubt this, ask Tim.

Your lack of ANY type of details is deafening after all of your crowing about meeting up with your dream girl. Hell, you were blabbering about how you two were going to meet and then... nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh, DRTY, at the time, I considered you a good friend and trusted you. Shame on me for being so naive. I thought you would have been happy for me. Instead, you wrote PM’s to my girlfriend telling her that you thought we were a bad match. At this point, honestly, why would I confide anything to you?

Not a peep, except to say you were being a "gentleman". You suddenly got as tight-lipped as the Vatican is about child-molesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your Vatican analogy implies that you think something did
happen between me and H2B. You need to get your opinion straight.

As for your "expertise" on cherry losing... Thanks, but no thanks. I'll keep my rectum intact. Being "that" kind of "gentleman" doesn't work for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then how do you explain your hitting on H2B behind my back? And why do you keep pimping me for details? Why this fascination with my situation? Frankly, it seems pathological. I reiterate, Why not find your own woman (or whatever your preference is)? As far as the gentleman thing goes, do you really think that your references to donkey punches, blumpkins and dirty sanchez' will ever attract women to you? Time to grow up and get your own life, DRTY. Criticizing others is wearing desperately thin for you.

Now how about burying the hatchet? I have asked you this before.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

<span class="ev_code_RED">Ok, gloves are off!!! </span>

Trying to help with CB antennas??? LMAO!!!! You knew we were leaving to run it but stayed to dick around with CBs. What a convenient excuse. I don't know what was stopping you from going up after us. You only had 3 more days to do it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Unlike you, DRTY, there really are people who don't leave their friends behind and in disrepair. Nowhere did I say I was trying to help out. The kid at radioshack didn't know jack about tuning dual antenna rigs. It took quite a while and I had to explain it to him after letting him screw it up. If you doubt this, ask Tim. <span class="ev_code_RED">How dare you say that I abandoned someone that was "in disrepair"!!! You chubby oaf!!! Playing around with antennas when we could be wheeling wasn't a priority. We went less than 2 miles up the hill to Lion's Back so we could do something that we'd all talked about and I'd driven 1018 miles to see. It's not like we ditched you to go run a major trail. And again, all you had to do was say that you wanted to run it and I would have been right there to do it with you. But you've conveniently forgotten that you were mysteriously SILENT about going up there on a second run. I don't remember LB getting closed down for renovations. </span>

As for your "expertise" on cherry losing... Thanks, but no thanks. I'll keep my rectum intact. Being "that" kind of "gentleman" doesn't work for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then how do you explain your hitting on H2B behind my back? And why do you keep pimping me for details? <span class="ev_code_RED">Me talking to her doesn't constitute "hitting on". If that's the case, then does you PM'ing some of the married women on this board qualify as "hitting on"? Might want to share that little tidbit with your "girlfriend". </span>

Your lack of ANY type of details is deafening after all of your crowing about meeting up with your dream girl. Hell, you were blabbering about how you two were going to meet and then... nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh, DRTY, at the time, I considered you a good friend and trusted you. Shame on me. I thought you would have been happy for me, rather than writing PM’s to my girlfriend. At this point, honestly, why would I confide anything to you? <span class="ev_code_RED">Don't fool yourself- you thought of me as a way into this forum and a potential free bumper. Please explain to me again how you're such a prominent person in such a position of high exposure that it would benefit me by GIVING you a winch bumper set up. And oh yeah, thanks for being a friend and telling me to hold off on confronting MileMarker about ripping off our prototype bumper design until you got a free one from them. That sure was friendly of you. </span>

Not a peep, except to say you were being a "gentleman". You suddenly got as tight-lipped as the Vatican is about child-molesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why this fascination with my situation? I reiterate, Why not find your own woman (or whatever your preference is)?<span class="ev_code_RED">Sorry, but I didn't set off anyone's homo alert and no one thought I was tip-toeing on the other team's sideline... oops- did I say that out loud? I'm fascinated the same way someone is when looking at a car wreck. You invited Dennis & I to a PM so you could basically brag about your "conquest" and you expect me to just forget about it now? Are you ****ing kidding me??? You broadcast it far & wide and now you don't want any publicity???</span> As far as the gentleman thing goes, do you really think that your references to donkey punches, blumpkins and dirty sanchez' will ever atteract women to you? Time to grow up, DRTY.<span class="ev_code_RED">Oh, I'm sorry. Did you not understand that I don't use the Internet as a dating service? I prefer to meet women in person and not resort to trading car parts for blind dates with someone's sister. PUH-LEEEZZZ!!!! Since you're now handing out advice on being a gentleman here's one for you- don't advertise what you don't want talked about. </span>

ANY type of details is deafening after all of your crowing about meeting up with your dream girl. Hell, you were blabbering about how you two were going to meet and then... nothing. Not a peep, except to say you were being a "gentleman". :rolleyes. You suddenly got as tight-lipped as the Vatican is about child-molesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your Vatican analogy implies that you think something did
happen between me and H2B. You need to get your opinion straight.[/quote]
<span class="ev_code_RED">Actually, I don't think anything happened(unless you somehow convinced her to use a strap-on on you). </span>
Old 07-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!

That's some funny but true **** Tower. You did initiate it with us. You should know the nature of this group.

It WAS all in good fun but it seems you couldn't swallow your own medicine.

Keep your ego in check and mabye you won't get picked on so much.

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn...
Old 07-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!

That's some funny but true **** Tower. You did initiate it with us. You should know the nature of this group.

It WAS all in good fun but it seems you couldn't swallow your own medicine.

Keep your ego in check and mabye you won't get picked on so much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know "EGO" is measured in lbs.