H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 07-18-2005, 12:35 AM
Hummer Professional

LoLo is off the scale

I have to step in now, and defend Tower...

He and H2Blondie did meet up and evidently had a great time together -- so much so that they already have a couple of other future trips planned.

However, I believe the implication of "internet dating" should be dispelled... and the off-road lights had nothing to do with the "relationship", and whether or not it would exist -- but rather fate and timing that were to thank.

Tower has been nothing but a gentleman to H2B, and for that I am grateful... it is about time that my sister meet someone who KNOWS how to treat a lady!

Now, for those of you who just can't let this die... better show up in Moab! Then, hopefully you can see with your own eyes that fate works in mysterious ways...

05 Desert Sand H2 Adv
Old 07-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
Unlike you, DRTY, there really are people who don't leave their friends behind and in disrepair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am not going to get too involved with this, but dude, "disrepair"???? A CB that's not tuned is not "disrepair". And left behind!!!, LMAO, at RadioShack??, you make it sound like we left Tim on the trail with a broken rig. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOu guys are such dicks for leaving me stranded at Radio Shack!
I have been to Moab four times. And all four times I said no thanks. I have made a previous JOKE (this means not being serious) that I was left behind so I couldn't do LB. (DAMN) I still won't do it! Nor did I feel that I was being left behind either! LMAO!
Now, if someone left me on Cliffhanger with a broken cryptovalve and nothing to eat but vegetables, I'D BE PISSED!
Old 07-18-2005, 01:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

According to someone, vegetables are VERY filling.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:08 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, DRTY, if that's the best you can come up with when the gloves are off, I guess I'm in pretty good shape. I can take the hit and then some. So now I'm asking for the third time; do we bury the hatchet or continue this ridiculous feuding?
Old 07-18-2005, 02:09 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

This thread has to rate pretty high on the wierdo scale. Lolo, you can dress it up all you want. It played out right here. Tower relentlessly went after H2cp about a sister until you showed up to barter with yours. He then got others involved in his flirting but got his feelings hurt somehow about something. But the really wierd **** is that after he says something akin to praying to God that he gets to bang the sister when do their first meet (remember Dennis' Scene 6 Act 4) but wants to turn all gentlemanly.

It gives me the willies because this is the second time someone has said that I need to show up in Moab to see this. Tower said it first a while back when I brought up how strange this all sounded and now Lolo is saying the same thing like it some sort of freak show you just have to see to believe. Some of this crap just doesn't sound right.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

I wish I hadn't deleted the PM I had with Blondie(out of respect for Tower- at the time) just so the public could judge for themselves if I was "hitting on" Blondie.
I did save the Tower bragging PM to text for posterity.

I'm with Paragon... something just doesn't add up.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:41 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

So, DRTY, do we bury the hatchet or not?
Old 07-18-2005, 02:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't fool yourself- you thought of me as a way into this forum and a potential free bumper. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn... What free bumper? I want my free bumper dammit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I've been trying. It's not working.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:00 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
I have been to Moab four times. And all four times I said no thanks... I still won't do it! Nor did I feel that I was being left behind either! LMAO! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Great attitude timgco. Imho, "dare" & "double-dare" are for nickleodeon tots. Adults that succumb to peer pressure are idiots.

Still, PEWTER POWER RULES!!
Old 07-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
I have been to Moab four times. And all four times I said no thanks... I still won't do it! Nor did I feel that I was being left behind either! LMAO! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Great attitude timgco. Imho, "dare" & "double-dare" are for nickleodeon tots. Adults that succumb to peer pressure are idiots.

Still, PEWTER POWER RULES!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no, there's no peer pressure on LB or any other obstacles(at least not for the non pewters). If you're not comfortable doing something it would be courting disaster to pressure someone into doing it. If you froze up on LB it could potentially be fatal.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Great attitude timgco. Imho, "dare" & "double-dare" are for nickleodeon tots. Adults that succumb to peer pressure are idiots.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, you're going up LB with us. And we won't take no for an answer.

PEWTER FAWKING POWER!!!!!!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-18-2005, 03:09 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Great attitude timgco. Imho, "dare" & "double-dare" are for nickleodeon tots. Adults that succumb to peer pressure are idiots.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PEWTER FAWKING POWER!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I guess there is.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:15 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I get left behind lik... uh.... No... I mean, I hope I don't get left behind. Yeah, yeah, that's it.

Seen it?
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/jeephill.html

Nice pic:
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2005, 03:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

Whoopsie.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Hummer Messiah

There's a series of pictures showing how this guy ended up going off and earning a Darwin Award. Driver error all the way.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2005, 03:28 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PEWTER FAWKING POWER!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I guess there is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LMAO!! Don't worry, I am DEFINITELY doing LB ... er.. that is, I really need to see it first.. ya know, with my own eyes (& balls, so to speak )..

Damn! What if I froze & peed in my pants??! .. If I chicken-out, I'll NEVER be able to live it down .. and I know ya'll sumbitches will DEFINITELY remind me every chance ya get!! ... Then I'll be TOO EMBARESSED TO come back here!!! .. Then I'll be TOO ASAHMED to drive the H2!!!!.. and I HAVE TO SELL MY HUMMER!!!

Uh, where's Moab again??