Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 06-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Again, a post about wheeling and all you can think about is Homosexual Activity...Wow...
and I truely hope you don't judge how smart someone is by the way they post or the things they say in some internet forum.... But anyways, since this post began as a picture post with wheeling involved, take yourself out of it DRTYDICK...cause you have no photo's of you wheeling and or doing anything with a Vehicle. All you do is jump from post to post and bash people, your a Turd! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Same arguments different day. You assume that since you helped out one H2 owner that you are in with the others? Every single post you make on this forum is hostile and betrays your feigned indifference to the vehicles people own. Why not be a man and bow out with some class instead of your continued spiral in to complete idiotdom?
Old 06-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Again, a post about wheeling and all you can think about is Homosexual Activity...Wow...
and I truely hope you don't judge how smart someone is by the way they post or the things they say in some internet forum.... But anyways, since this post began as a picture post with wheeling involved, take yourself out of it DRTYDICK...cause you have no photo's of you wheeling and or doing anything with a Vehicle. All you do is jump from post to post and bash people, your a Turd! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Same arguments different day. You assume that since you helped out one H2 owner that you are in with the others? Every single post you make on this forum is hostile and betrays your feigned indifference to the vehicles people own. Why not be a man and bow out with some class instead of your continued spiral in to complete idiotdom?
Old 06-15-2004, 11:45 AM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

Whoa hold up, the ML is no 'rig' it is a minivan.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:45 AM

Whoa hold up, the ML is no 'rig' it is a minivan.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:00 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike_ML320:
FYI MERCEDES ARE NOT SOCCER MOM CARS http://www.keysolutions.com/M-Class.nsf <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 06-15-2004, 12:00 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike_ML320:
FYI MERCEDES ARE NOT SOCCER MOM CARS http://www.keysolutions.com/M-Class.nsf <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 06-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Paragon, I don't assume or claim to be or want to be "down" with any of you H2 owners. YES, 90% of you are a bunch of whinny little bitches. The other 10% seem to be pretty down to earth. So, If HUMMER EATER is a derogatory thread to you, then I'm sorry that you got picked on so much when you were younger. If you think for one second that I come to this site for validation or to try to not piss someone off then your way off in left field.

Nothing in the pics, or the thread was started to set off an argument. I'm sorry that your Varsity H2 Squad got mad because someone posted some pics that didn't include exactly what they wanted to see. Again, eat a dick!
Old 06-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Hummer Guru

Paragon, I don't assume or claim to be or want to be "down" with any of you H2 owners. YES, 90% of you are a bunch of whinny little bitches. The other 10% seem to be pretty down to earth. So, If HUMMER EATER is a derogatory thread to you, then I'm sorry that you got picked on so much when you were younger. If you think for one second that I come to this site for validation or to try to not piss someone off then your way off in left field.

Nothing in the pics, or the thread was started to set off an argument. I'm sorry that your Varsity H2 Squad got mad because someone posted some pics that didn't include exactly what they wanted to see. Again, eat a dick!
Old 06-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

seth
I think his head is so far up his own ass that he can't hear you now.
Old 06-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

seth
I think his head is so far up his own ass that he can't hear you now.
Old 06-15-2004, 01:21 PM
Hummer Guru

Thanks Seth...Your right!
Old 06-15-2004, 01:21 PM
Hummer Guru

Thanks Seth...Your right!
Old 06-15-2004, 04:54 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jnsfox:
Wow, someone needs a new hobby like bonzai trees and a nice lithium addiction. Mooncricket, did it ever occur to you that folks may be messing with this thread just to see how fast you'd blow your top and start ranting about elitist H2 owners...again? Dude, develop a REAL sense of humor and relax, it's all good. There are a lot more than 10% of the folks here that are down to Earth, but I don't think you've ever given most of the folks a chance in hell of being more than "H2 *******s". You are being "that guy" who is intolerant and elitist, possibly without even realizing it. Are there folks on this site that are full of themselves? Yup. Just like real life. Relax, go wheeling, kick a puppy, anything, but calm down, it's the internet, it ain't worth it.

Seth <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But how can i be an H2 elitist
Old 06-15-2004, 04:54 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jnsfox:
Wow, someone needs a new hobby like bonzai trees and a nice lithium addiction. Mooncricket, did it ever occur to you that folks may be messing with this thread just to see how fast you'd blow your top and start ranting about elitist H2 owners...again? Dude, develop a REAL sense of humor and relax, it's all good. There are a lot more than 10% of the folks here that are down to Earth, but I don't think you've ever given most of the folks a chance in hell of being more than "H2 *******s". You are being "that guy" who is intolerant and elitist, possibly without even realizing it. Are there folks on this site that are full of themselves? Yup. Just like real life. Relax, go wheeling, kick a puppy, anything, but calm down, it's the internet, it ain't worth it.

Seth <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But how can i be an H2 elitist
Old 06-15-2004, 06:41 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Relax, go wheeling, kick a puppy, anything, but calm down, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont care who ya are, that there's funny.

And for the record M/C take the heat for sarting the flame with your stupid "eat di*k" comment and stop being such a needy little.......................
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2004, 06:41 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Relax, go wheeling, kick a puppy, anything, but calm down, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont care who ya are, that there's funny.

And for the record M/C take the heat for sarting the flame with your stupid "eat di*k" comment and stop being such a needy little.......................
Old 06-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Hummer Guru

Yep!
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Hummer Guru

Yep!