H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-19-2007, 12:33 AM
Hummer Professional

porschett is on a distinguished road
Default Think this will work?

To satisfy the tree huggers out there, I was thinking about putting these under the H2 emblems on either side of my rig. Think they'll buy it?
Attached Images

2006 H2 Hummer Gone and missed

1998 993 Porsche Twin Turbo (Last one made)

2006 Baja Performance 88 MPH

2008 GT2 Porsche

2009 DBS

"I object and take exception to everyone saying Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money"
Old 12-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Think this will work?

Old 12-19-2007, 02:53 AM
Hummer Veteran

errett is on a distinguished road

They will probably by it, I get asked about mine even by other H2 owners.

And there is a post on here where I seemed to have caused some problems for the local HUMMER dealer when mine was in the shop for 3 days and generated some rumors.

E

2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i
Old 12-19-2007, 06:17 AM
Elcova Rookie

dmlong is on a distinguished road

It'll work! Most eviro-weenies are really low on the IQ scale...
Old 12-19-2007, 06:37 AM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road

GO FOR IT !!

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 12-19-2007, 06:37 AM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlong
It'll work! Most eviro-weenies are really low on the IQ scale...

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 12-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Cool I had not thought of this. My rig is nothing but, a complete hybrid front to back top to bottom. In the energy area it is super tuned for efficiency with a supercharger for maximum use of each milileter of fuel to get all the HP and mpg with minimum amount of fuel that goes through the rig.

Since I show the rig I would want mine magnetic so I could take hybrid off and when I park in public area I hop out and stick them.

If anyone decides to make them magnetic and I can get a half dozen or more let me know. I think we all should do it just to mess with the tree hugging leaf licking crowd and see what happens on their forums. Something kind of sinistery fun kind of feeling thinking about adding hybrid when ever you park to keep some of those people from maybe damaging our rigs. I forgot I do not have H2 on my rig because of shows. I will have to buy very slim magnets to add those on with hybrid when driving around. It sounds like fun answering questions for regular Joe's telling them what it is about, the SC and tuning etc.

Great idea please follow up on this and perhaps we can make a group buy for them.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges

Last edited by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ : 12-19-2007 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Hummer Professional

working Hummer is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by porschett
To satisfy the tree huggers out there, I was thinking about putting these under the H2 emblems on either side of my rig. Think they'll buy it?
I've got the ones from a Prius on my truck now but I like the ones pictured here better. Where can I get these or what vehicle are they from?
Old 12-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

Mine is from a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid. You can go to estore.honda.com and order it. Once you put the car info in, look under, parts, interior / bumper, emblems and caution labels.

It was about $25 tax and all. I ordered it and picked it up from the dealership.

E

2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i
Old 12-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Aficionado_VT is on a distinguished road

This thread!!
Old 12-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta get me one of these!

Old 12-19-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
Cool I had not thought of this. My rig is nothing but, a complete hybrid front to back top to bottom. In the energy area it is super tuned for efficiency with a supercharger for maximum use of each milileter of fuel to get all the HP and mpg with minimum amount of fuel that goes through the rig.

Since I show the rig I would want mine magnetic so I could take hybrid off and when I park in public area I hop out and stick them.

If anyone decides to make them magnetic and I can get a half dozen or more let me know. I think we all should do it just to mess with the tree hugging leaf licking crowd and see what happens on their forums. Something kind of sinistery fun kind of feeling thinking about adding hybrid when ever you park to keep some of those people from maybe damaging our rigs. I forgot I do not have H2 on my rig because of shows. I will have to buy very slim magnets to add those on with hybrid when driving around. It sounds like fun answering questions for regular Joe's telling them what it is about, the SC and tuning etc.

Great idea please follow up on this and perhaps we can make a group buy for them.

TAZ
Great idea, Taz. We can glue magnetic vinyl to the back of them!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Hummer Professional

Here's where I found them, $10.00!

http://www.dondean.com/cgi-local/Sof...ff0+1153757755

2008 GT2 Porsche

2009 DBS

"I object and take exception to everyone saying Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money"
Old 12-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porschett

Thanks. I just ordred 3 (Dammit!)
Old 12-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya know, I just don't get this. Do you all cross-dress to appease feminazis? Do you all hide your religions to be PC? Do you lie about your income and pretend you can't afford your trucks so to as not intimidate the poor?

You have gas-guzzling monsters. BE PROUD! Why are you bowing down to the tree huggers, for f's sake? Of all people - if you MUST grovel, can't you find someone with a little more respect, worth groveling to? Why in the WORLD are you trying to make friends with terrorists????

Stacy
Old 12-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Hummer Veteran

H2 007 is off the scale

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsfan
Ya know, I just don't get this. Do you all cross-dress to appease feminazis? Do you all hide your religions to be PC? Do you lie about your income and pretend you can't afford your trucks so to as not intimidate the poor?

You have gas-guzzling monsters. BE PROUD! Why are you bowing down to the tree huggers, for f's sake? Of all people - if you MUST grovel, can't you find someone with a little more respect, worth groveling to? Why in the WORLD are you trying to make friends with terrorists????

Stacy
Old 12-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:

Stacy

Mine was done not to grovel, but as a joke. The conversations it has sparked have been priceless. I grin larger when a Prius is behind me than anything else. If I wanted to grovel, I would park it and not drive it or trade it for a real hybrid.

Not sure why you thought it was groveling, maybe it was my GRENPCE license plate.

E

2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i
Old 12-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Hummer Professional

working Hummer is off the scale

Quote:

Stacy
Ya know, it's not meant to bow down or whatever else you think it is, I did it because it's funny as hell. Kind of like "Hey look at me, I drive a Hybrid too!" wink wink---as I'm pointing and laughing at a prius driver. I do also admit it is funny when people ask me about my gas mileage on my "Hybrid" and I see how far I can push the limit to these idiots. "I get 20, no 25, no 30, no 35 mpg" See I'm giggling already. Stupid tree huggers.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

My purpose is to cover my own butt and has nothing to do with appeasing any leaf licker. I have a paint job that cost around 25 to 30 G's and would like to enjoy taking H2 out ever so often without getting the paint keyed.

Plus I think it could allow me to have fun with others questioning that they did not know about hybrid H2's until I tell them the type of hybrid I run. Nothing I think says it has to be defined in any certain way to be a hybrid. My rig is just able to run at a couple fo different fuel consumptions as well as HP's. I do not even have H2 on the rig because you do not add the badges as a rule to not draw away from the art. The judges stand close then far away maybe crawl under (rarely).

Anyway I will be ordering my 3 hybrids to protect and have fun. Besides I would be removing some temptation of taking out the gun i carry and shooting a person if i walked up on their vandalising my rig and they appeared to get violent in their movement towards me and my family or friends of which would witness I had no choice but to defend US as the person was politely asked to explain what they were doing and why. It would not be my fault that they went overboard with their cause and tried to take it farther and attack the owner of said H2.

ENOUGH SAID! YOU SHOULD HAVE THE LUXURY OF LIVING IN THE SOUTH ESPECIALLY A SMALL STATE WITH RIGHT TO DEFEND LIFE AND PROPRERTY ON BOOKS SINCE BEFORE STATEHOOD. IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!

Oh, thanks allot for leads to buy the hybrids!!!!

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 12-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Hummer Professional

Stacy

I just like to F**k with people to see how really stupid they are!!!

Here's an axample of how I do it with one of my cars
Attached Images

2008 GT2 Porsche

2009 DBS