H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 02-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by KenP:
That site's boring you Guru poser.

LMAO

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 02-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Huck BB62:

I quit reading and posting on the MiniUSA forums because it was clearly populated, for the most part, radical left winged nut jobs that were very pious about driving a small car and how messed up SUV owners were. The barrage was constant. The sexual content was constant too.

SWEEEET! Can you provide a link?

LMAO. He'll spend about two days looking at this thread, waiting for that "he's right, we need him back" theme to emerge. Sorry bud. Not gonna happen.

But before you leave, I have some tube steps for sale if you're interested:
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/4616043161/m/1...181002951#6181002951
Old 02-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Hummer Expert

DarthKarl is off the scale

Quote:
If you DO take offense to this, well, it's your forum too, just figure that you get what you put into it.

It looks like yet another Thought-Nazi has surfaced. There’s always someone who (after they are offended by something they see, hear or read) feels the compulsion to curtail whatever has insulted them. It never fails that this is inevitably done in the name of the greater good of the majority.

Quote:
Yup, I can leave. If the kids don't calm down, it's likely. I'm not the only one I bet.

That's a stellar idea Huck. If you don’t like what you read, then don’t read it.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are Brutes! Brutes, I tell you! I'm running away!!!!!!! Now!!!! I'm going to start my own Hummer forum, and it's all going to be nicey-nicey and flowery. You can find it at delicate.flower.hummer.com. People will use more smiley faces and frowny faces will be strictly prohibited. New members will be required to go through an extensive, yet caring, regimen of sensitivity training. Flowers, love, and Hummers will be the themes.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

with a name like marinehawk....i would never have taken you as a pillow biter
Quote:
Originally posted by MarineHawk:
You guys are Brutes! Brutes, I tell you! I'm running away!!!!!!! Now!!!! I'm going to start my own Hummer forum, and it's all going to be nicey-nicey and flowery. You can find it at delicate.flower.hummer.com. People will use more smiley faces and frowny faces will be strictly prohibited. New members will be required to go through an extensive, yet caring, regimen of sensitivity training. Flowers, love, and Hummers will be the themes.

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 02-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by KenP:
EVERY single person that gets ribbed and takes it in the context it was meant gets along fine with everyone here. The people with no back bones are the one's that run off.

Which are you?

Here's a link to my favorite example, H2Finally, a very well respected member of this forum took it on the chin when he came here because of this thread:
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5106011751/m/7...636075755#7636075755

Again, he's one of the most respected members on this forum, but he waded through 6 pages of razzing to get there.
What about my 3 years of hazing? Not necessarily a "respected member"...but I am still here none the less.

It has been this way since day 1. If you dont like it the get the fu%& out of here.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by NewHummerGuy:
with a name like marinehawk....i would never have taken you as a pillow biter <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarineHawk:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to be resilient until recently. But all of this merciless, inhuman verbal violence has broken me down and turned me into a sulking, vulnerable child. I tell you, I just can't take all this abuse! Run away!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

The H3 is definately brings out the softer side of Hummer and their owners
Old 02-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
The H3 is definately brings out the softer side of Hummer and their owners

Sounds like you need a good swift kick to your soft side.

Old 02-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point

I've learned more things about my H3 on this site than in the owners manual. Without Fstop's technical knowledge I would have **&$%&^ed at the door panels taking them off to Dynamat, because of the hidden screw by the door lever. The Hummer evokes strong responses from people, the H2 owners I'm sure take a lot more than we do because they are larger and more in your face styling wise than the H3. What gets me is a lot of tree huggers drive machines made overseas and say very little about taking jobs away from Americans. I think everyone on this board has been insulted in some way once or twice - take the source into consideration, remember Dan Rather & Peter Jennings, probably 14 years old, and some people are just frustrated Hummer Wannabes.
Hummer drivers like going offroad in much higher percentage than any other SUVs - that's the way we are.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally posted by MarineHawk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewHummerGuy:
with a name like marinehawk....i would never have taken you as a pillow biter <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarineHawk:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to be resilient until recently. But all of this merciless, inhuman verbal violence has broken me down and turned me into a sulking, vulnerable child. I tell you, I just can't take all this abuse! Run away!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

=================
Old 02-07-2006, 10:07 PM
shhrtbs

Quote:
Originally posted by NEOCON1:
i like gettin messed with its part of the HUMMER experience now get over it and post some meaningless BS

yer already fu@#ed, you live in a blue state . . . now go back to playing in the mud and shut yer piehole.

(how was that?)
Old 02-07-2006, 10:50 PM
Hummer Expert

Mike E is off the scale

These posts always crack me up. If you can't roll with the punches then you better not come here. It is, without a doubt, the most informative Hummer forum I know. Plus, it has some very fun people to boot. There's always some little bit of bad that comes with all the good.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Hummer Professional

H3HUMVEE is off the scale

Attached Images

Old 02-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

HUMRCHIC is off the scale

Yeah I'm new..But it sounds like to me that some of you guys need a "<span class="ev_code_RED">hummer</span>", and I don't mean the one with 4 wheels...

See where other H3 owners are. Click Here

http://www.frappr.com/hummerh3owners

Join our Hummer Community and CHAT live with other H3 owners!!!
http://groups.msn.com/H3Owners
Old 02-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Hummer Authority

... ...wellllllllllll

if ur offering

GOOD GIRL
Quote:
Originally posted by HUMRCHIC:
Yeah I'm new..But it sounds like to me that some of you guys need a "<span class="ev_code_RED">hummer</span>", and I don't mean the one with 4 wheels...

=================
Old 02-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

HUMRCHIC is off the scale

Hey, South Riding Va....I work in Ashburn for Pulte Homes....What a co-inky-dink...LOL

See where other H3 owners are. Click Here

http://www.frappr.com/hummerh3owners

Join our Hummer Community and CHAT live with other H3 owners!!!
http://groups.msn.com/H3Owners
Old 02-07-2006, 11:57 PM

Grandman is off the scale

There is another point here . You complain about how Hummer is viewed by public such as in the Canada thread .

You dont think your own actions on a Hummer board helps set the tone ?

I make use of several boards , iv found he who knows the least runs there mouth the most .

I notice f5 is no smart allick on the baord yet has the most knowledge that i have seen . Get the point !

Iv also noticed if you dont agree with every thing then your punced on with names and acusations that are unfounded . Great sign of intelect