H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Same spot from a different angle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a net on top of the gobi?

'03 H2
Old 10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I think I am going to lay on the ground to take all the pics this year guys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll bring a tarp. It's all about composing the picture properly to get the good shots.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dochummer:
Same spot from a different angle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a net on top of the gobi? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's the Yakima cargo net that I gave to Tim. For a GOBI rack, I have found the Bednet to be awesome.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

Dick Renaud is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ckhagman:
http://www.h1hummer.com/bills_pictures.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know who owns the red H1 in the first two pictures? The one with the three radio antennas on the roof.
I am about to equip my new 06 H2 with Ham(144/440), GMRS(&FRS), CB and Sat phone and am attempting to figure out what other frequencies off-roaders are using.
I will be traveling extensively and want to be able to interface with as many Hummer groups as possible.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:47 PM

oma is off the scale

Many Hummer owners also have VHF radios. Check out the amghummer.com website for more info. Although if you are going participate in the HOPE program, they will be using HAM which will enable you to communicate with the Red Cross.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:08 PM

oma is off the scale

The H1 with the 3 anntenas is actually orange. It was brought up from the Las Vegas area where they do off-road tours. If you save the picture and enlarge it you might be able to make out the phone number and name of the business. Maybe someone else will be able to recognize it.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

Dick Renaud is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oma:
Many Hummer owners also have VHF radios. Check out the amghummer.com website for more info. Although if you are going participate in the HOPE program, they will be using HAM which will enable you to communicate with the Red Cross. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the site info. The Ham radio I have on order is an ICOM IC7000. It will cover all Ham bands with two antennas, I also planned on putting in an ICOM ICF-121 for the VHF freqs that are listed on the site. I will use an ICOM ICF-221 for the GMRS freqs. So I will need two more antennas for those unless I use one with a duplexer. One for the Sat phone and a Firestick for the CB. Just look for the porcupine.