H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 03-16-2003, 08:36 PM

Gary C is off the scale

Well Phil did the install yesterday, right now I see all the squirrels CLEARLY, going to adjust tonight, two problems: 1st is the low beams need to be on hi beam in the cab and visa versa for the high beams and 2nd what tool do you need to adjust the headlights???? torque or allen, I cant see in there.... Ok, three, they are not focused, how do you do that?

dumb@$$ Gary

Thanks for the help in Advance, Do you want my first Born???

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, No Spare Anywhere , Ventvisors, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's
Old 03-18-2003, 10:14 PM

Gary C is off the scale

Phil,

Thanks so much for the info, I did have the wires backwards, will be doing the mods like yours for the fine tuning adjustments,,,,,Also, I mounted the relays on the fuse box so I didn't have to screw with the wiring harness and lengthen the wires to attach to the battery,,,,,

take care and again tanks,....

GC

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, No Spare Anywhere , Ventvisors, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's
Old 03-21-2003, 06:32 AM

Gary C is off the scale

I'm sorta unhappy with is the unlit area right in front of the truck, about 5 feet, the people I bought them from said a new inproved design will be coming out to have a better pattern. Maybe its time to run the DLR's for some more fill and confuse the other H2 owners, .........

I certainly see clearly now and have them aimed where a lower car will be showing me the whites of their eyes in the their mirror... oh well...

GC

Old 04-02-2003, 09:02 PM

Gary C is off the scale

Phil,

Dude, I blew up a the HID element in one of my sealed beams, I hope this isn't common place and I hope it's not because I am running 2 bridges as to their recommendations....we switched the ballast and didn't make a difference... will order 2 bulbs just to be safe.

Looks like a Red label day tomorrow, half my cars are in Texas...

GC

One more thing, the trick DRL blue bulbs gave up today also... whataday,,

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, No Spare Anywhere , Ventvisors, Foose Wheels, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's
Old 04-04-2003, 03:04 AM

Gary C is off the scale

Here is the bad news for both of US and others, Parts for our style headlights will be shortly discontinued when the new and improved set will be released(July) better stock up or switch or whatever, the sealed headlight assembly will be here on Saturday for me,,,,,,EEEEEERRRRRRRRRRrrrrr

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, No Spare Anywhere , Ventvisors, Foose Wheels, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's