H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default $1.16

$1.16 a gallon for regular at two different (7-11 and Shell) stations in Eldon, Mo this morning. Will we see ever see 99 cents?? If we do, I will galdly post the first sub one dollar picture with the sign and my Hummer at the pump.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: $1.16

Good for you guys!!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Hummer Professional

hummeraddict is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerJim
$1.16 a gallon for regular at two different (7-11 and Shell) stations in Eldon, Mo this morning. Will we see ever see 99 cents?? If we do, I will galdly post the first sub one dollar picture with the sign and my Hummer at the pump.
My mom works at a gas station and she just told me her boss said gas would be 99 cents in january. its 1.69 in new hampshire now.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

kauaiboy is off the scale

it's $2.75 here in Kauai for either Shell or Chevron....and it's $2.31 at Costco. Anyways, is Costco gas okay with the H2?..i've used it once in a while...most time i go to Shell or Chevron and get their Regular..
Old 12-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Hummer Expert

IRA51 is on a distinguished road

$1.85 FOR PREMIUM IN PHOENIX.
you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaiboy
it's $2.75 here in Kauai for either Shell or Chevron....and it's $2.31 at Costco. Anyways, is Costco gas okay with the H2?..i've used it once in a while...most time i go to Shell or Chevron and get their Regular..
Same stuff(basically).
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

We have $1.34 here. I guess we should enjoy it while we can. Live on Fox with Cavuto T. Boone Pickens said that barrel of oil by summer would be double what it is now. The discussed on another show that OPEC meets 12/15 and have made it known that they want oil at $80 a barrel minimum. Chavez is sqeeling because he is having a hard time paying for all the Russian military hardware sitting on his docks right now. The Russian gov. big spending spree on the country is coming to a screeching hault and grumbling is beginning.

Basicly the convo was on the fact that since we are not allowed to produce all our own energy needs with no imports needed we are still at whim of all those govs that will cut back due to our own gov. keeping us away from 75% of all our own energy that would power eery car light all the homes etc. for a conservative 200 years which would give us plenty of time to come up with good alternative fuel.

If we are not smart enough or self-controlled enough to do it then the nation or empire will pass away if we do not wake up and do what is best for us just as all the other great empires imploded through past history. If you do not learn from history you are descended to repeat it.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 12-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Hummer Expert

HummerMann is on a distinguished road

I saw that same program and Pickens seemed to imply it would be "at least" double the cost fuel is now by this summer. I also think the new administration will try to stabilize oil prices, but I don't see how they can do that. It's supply and demand PERIOD!

Hummer, like nothing else
Old 12-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Hummer Expert

Intercooled is off the scale

60 Minutes had an interview with head of OPEC from Saudi this past Sunday. In short, Saudi will be finshing up a new multi billion dolllar oil extraction facility in the middle of the dessert in 09. They found a huge oil field and they believe there is enough oil in this field to supply the world with oil for 50 years. Suadi relays solely on its oil business to keep the country going. The interviewer asked "now that oil is down to $40/barrel are you concerned. He said they were concerened and that they need $55/barrel to keep the country moving but they want oil to be at $75/barrel. He said with this new oil field they hope to stabalize the markey so it wont fluctuate as much. He also mentioned with smirking grin that it cost Saudi just under $2 to produce a barrel of oil. He says our country(USA) wants its citizens to believe that we are going to run out of oil and everything is a crisses. He believes it will be a long time before we run out of oil. Velezuala and Iran want oil to be extremly expensive so they can fund thier nuclear programs, but Saudi is more or less the leaders in OPEC and make the final say. They also realize the no good that Velenzuala and Iran up to.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:23 AM
Hummer Professional

H2bill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercooled
60 Minutes had an interview with head of OPEC from Saudi this past Sunday. In short, Saudi will be finshing up a new multi billion dolllar oil extraction facility in the middle of the dessert in 09. They found a huge oil field and they believe there is enough oil in this field to supply the world with oil for 50 years. Suadi relays solely on its oil business to keep the country going. The interviewer asked "now that oil is down to $40/barrel are you concerned. He said they were concerened and that they need $55/barrel to keep the country moving but they want oil to be at $75/barrel. He said with this new oil field they hope to stabalize the markey so it wont fluctuate as much. He also mentioned with smirking grin that it cost Saudi just under $2 to produce a barrel of oil. He says our country(USA) wants its citizens to believe that we are going to run out of oil and everything is a crisses. He believes it will be a long time before we run out of oil. Velezuala and Iran want oil to be extremly expensive so they can fund thier nuclear programs, but Saudi is more or less the leaders in OPEC and make the final say. They also realize the no good that Velenzuala and Iran up to.

I believe everything the Saudis say. I mean, they have never lied to us before have they? And since it was on 60 Minutes, it must be true!