H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > H3 Classifieds

Old 11-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road
Default SKIDS H3 Hunner EXtreme

Im having a new batch of skids made that will be 1/4 inch thick. I need a head count by Monday to help order enough. I will sell the new ones at $150 shipped same as the old price thru Monday 11/16/09. After that I will increase price to gain back inflation and heavier metal. All I need is a pm requesting some. When I get them I will pm back and you can Pay-Pal or money order. To save space and see more info go here.
http://www.clubhummeroffroad.com/for...ead.php?t=8258
http://www.clubhummeroffroad.com/for...ead.php?t=8267
Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.

Last edited by Hunner : 11-14-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:09 AM
Hummer Professional

Default Re: SKIDS H3 Hunner EXtreme

Editing has expired?
Im having a new batch of skids made that will be 1/4 inch thick. I will sell the new ones at $150 shipped same as the old price. There was a price increase to gain back inflation and heavier metal, for now Im eatin that. All I need is a pm requesting some. When I get them I will pm back and you can Pay-Pal or money order. To save space and see more info go here.
Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:43 PM
Hummer Professional

I have them in my shop ORDER NOW

I have 35 pairs of the front hanger skids and 15 sets of the rear. That will leave me 20 sets of fronts by themselves. I think the best way to do this is email instead of cluttered up pm messages.

So Pay-Pal email is 1secondwind@comcast.net
or for more info.

Im absorbing the price increase to keep them at $150 shipped for all four pieces. If you are using a credit card on Pay-pal I will take another hit. I just want to keep it simple for this batch.
There is no Hummer tax on these but I might envoke a beer tax. If I meet you in person you owe me one.
A pair of the fronts is $30.00 shipped. I will fill the orders for you who have preordered to help me decide on how many, first. Im going to use the USPS flat rate boxes this time to cut costs.
What I need from you is;

I need to double check my list so state whether you want all four pieces or just the front ones. Then of course the dollar amount will tell me that too!

Your forum name (so I can figure out who you are!)
Real full name (so USPS can figure out who you are)
full address (so they can find you)
Money! ha ha Pay-pay is the quickest. If you want to do it some other way like a money order it will take longer.
The long discussion and fabrication process is here

Last edited by Hunner : 12-18-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:35 AM
Hummer Professional

This is a break even price on the front pieces just to get them out there. Cost, shipping, packaging, pay-pal all included in this batch.
Price increase in January on fronts and sets with front and back.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:44 AM
Hummer Professional

Hunner EXtreme Skids come unpainted. The new ones are 1/4 inch thick. These are wider than brand B and cover your shock bolt.
The 2010 price is now $160 for all four pieces, shipped. I have some pairs for the front spring hanger only for $40 shipped. There was an increase in price for inflation and thicker metal. Pm me and you can pay-pal or money order.
Cost, shipping, packaging, pay-pal all included in this batch.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DAH_3723_resize.jpg (162.8 KB, 555 views)
File Type: jpg DAH_3866_resize.jpg (173.3 KB, 523 views)

Last edited by Hunner : 12-31-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:09 AM
Hummer Professional

Since this forum still is set up not to allow continous editing I am posting again. I will be able to keep the price at $150 for the full set of rears and fronts. I will have to keep the fronts alone at $40 to cover costs while they last.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Hummer Professional

Price fluctuation caused by trying to keep up with metal prices and keep the price down. New batch and shipping materials will make them $160 shipped for a complete set of 4 pieces. I can keep the fronts only at $40 shipped.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Hummer Professional

All those are gone but there was an overrun of 16 pairs of rears they were holding for me. I have to wait on fronts. However I already pre-sold 10 pairs but have 6 left if anyone wants to let me know you want them. I will take payment when I get the fronts.
I will also have a few fronts only.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Hummer Professional

14 pairs spoken for only 2 left. Should have fronts Monday.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Elcova Rookie

sams ron is an unknown quantity at this point

Well all the H3s come with an aluminum skid plate (the one with the giant H3 logo stamped on it.) If you are talking about the front bumper where the tow hooks are that was changed in 08 but it's just painted a different color. Any body shop should be able to do it pretty cheaply. Definitely less than a new bumper. Good luck.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Hummer Professional

Huh?? I suggest a search for rear spring shackle skid plates and the ones for the front of the rear spring hanger. This has nothing to do with the under engine skid.
check out the links at the begining of this thread.
The last batch I had is all sold out. Price subject to change on new batch.

Last edited by Hunner : 08-01-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Hummer Professional

New batch on production schedule.
All four pieces $165 shipped, when I get them.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:57 AM
Hummer Professional

Got behind post on here. Got a batch 9/16/10. $165 shipped for all four pieces.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Hummer Professional

Sold that batch.
New order of 15 will be done 4-9
9 pre-sold.