H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 10-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by "Kaz the Taz",

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> you are being rude and insulting to ME

It is because it is a PUBLIC forum that it commands respect for others and some common dignity, all of which you have NONE OF.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really, and what do you call this mindless drivel from your previous 3 posts:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are just frickin jealous....You have no real concept of what is really UGLY..

I am not selling them because they are UGLY sillyboy

You know Spike..You are a f*&^*$G Jack ASS and a major PRICK

Get a life you prick!

I am in complete control moron... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's no wonder the dealer in Sacremento told you to go pound sand when you complained about your truck. You think you can go through life and get your way by yelling at people, cursing at them and calling them names when things don't go your way. That crap obviously didn't work at the dealership and it won't work here!!

I will continue to post on this forum and in response to your insane rantings as long as I want. If you don't like it then either leave or grow thicker skin. Just remember YOU fired the first shot!

Oh by the way,did you sell those hunk a $hit Boyd $hittington rims yet?
Old 10-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz:
The tires say 18'...Coddington says the CLASSIC is only 17, they dont make 18.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz:
as extreamly well educated Contractor for FedEx (as I have a MS in Criminal Justice and my better half has as BA in Business Admin)..I think we are pretty smart Contractors.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you are a contractor who deals with measurements and numbers on a daily basis yet you are stupid enough to not be able to read a tire size off a sidewall?

I'd hate to ever enter any structure you have taken part in building. Maybe leave the business end of all things to the husband and sit the next one out.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Hummer Guru

KAZ Construction...When only the best will do!
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2005, 07:42 PM
Hummer Guru

KAZ International....Building $hit worldwide
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2005, 12:42 AM
Hummer Veteran

dna is off the scale

Wow, this is getting good. I'm going to get some popcorn, so do keep up the blows so I have more to read when I get back.

BTW - the rims do look like **** in my opinion. I you really want to sell them, I'd suggest to hire a chrome shop to custom chrome them. The design is still ugly though with chrome they will sell.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:10 AM
Hummer Guru

I sure hope Kaz isn't trapped under one of those buildings she erected with her mighty contractor skeelz.

No wonder my boxes are being smashed lately, you must have had a hand or a butt cheek in it some way or another.

BTW, the rims are UGLY!!!! FUGLY!!! Just throw them away...
Old 10-26-2005, 04:44 AM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by dna,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BTW - the rims do look like **** in my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That seems to be the general concensus on the board but for some reason this fowl mouthed PIG decided to unleash her venom on me. So now she is going to be my personel spank'n bitch until I get tired of her. And I don't see that happening any time soon!!
Old 10-26-2005, 04:51 AM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by Frank,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I sure hope Kaz isn't trapped under one of those buildings she erected with her mighty contractor skeelz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it would be pretty hard for KAZ to be trapped UNDER one of those buildings when it was probably her BIG FAT ASS on top of the building that caused the collapse in the first place.

Where you at TUBBY...run out of gas already?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Oh...I am so proud of you little boys...You wifes and mothers, if you even have one, must be so damn lucky to have such gems of men..so smart and creative you are..That they use a Hummer forum to cast insults and aspursions at people..If any of you had a brain, FEDEX is shipping dumb **** not construction and I never told you I was the contractor. I hope you have got off on all your comments and jokes...and insults...Do you feel "manly" again? Too whipped by your ring nosed wife and bitch of a mother, that you have to take out your ****ty life on some woman you dont' know..who has done nothing to you..Oh big men you all are....OOOOO BOYYYYYY.
I am so glad that Spike and Frank have gotten their nut off on this ...If insulting and degrading women, turns you on, then go ahead, why stop with me, move on to another woman on this site...After all you are the ONLY perfect men on here...What pitiful existances you have...So tell ya what...Take the thread, take this ****ty forum that allows men like you to behave like the mongoloid inbreed Bastard PRICKS you have shown everyone you are...and **** Off...I now understand why Hummer owners have a bad reputation...It is because of men like you....
Old 10-26-2005, 08:37 PM
Hummer Guru

as extreamly well educated Contractor for FedEx (as I have a MS in Criminal Justice and my better half has as BA in Business Admin)..I think we are pretty smart Contractors.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you wanna read that again tubby? YOU wrote it. I guess Fedex doesn't need any buildings for anything right there hippo ass? They just throw the boxes out in the rain till someone has time to deliver them?

Thank you for the thread.

I think you require anger management right after Jenny Craig. Have a nice day!
Old 10-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by Kaz the Spaz,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">as extreamly well educated Contractor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I never told you I was the contractor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are either one big stupid dumb bitch OR the biggest liar on the forum.You say one thing one day and the next day you deny it.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Hummer Guru

blah blah blah... I'm a big fat turd... blah blah... give me pudding... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was your inability to spell a huge selling point for Fedex? I understand you are very well educated, please tell me the college you went to so I can never send my children there. I can see a typo here and there but good lord woman you suck through a whole paragraph.

I was wondering since Fedex, according to your vast knowledge doesn't require any buildings do they just store all their legal documents in a file cabinent behind the huge pile of boxes sitting in the rain?

Of course if they do need buildings one day I guess the local delivery guy will just bust out his trusty hammer and erect one should the need arise. They surely woulnd't want to hire a few contractors to build these things because they don't have room to store any more documents in the rainy file cabinent...

YOUR RIMS ARE UGLY!
Old 10-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by Kaz,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
If any of you had a brain....
Too whipped by your ring nosed wife and bitch of a mother....
I am so glad that Spike and Frank have gotten their nut off on this.....
What pitiful existances you have...
allows men like you to behave like the mongoloid inbreed Bastard PRICKS.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And now for the most ironic thing you have said to date....
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">then they use a Hummer forum to cast insults and aspursions at people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you even look at the crap you post? Or are you soooo psychotic that you insult people constantly and then conveniently forget what you just wrote and then complain about them making fun of you.

You have a mouth like a garbage truck and as long as you stay here I will continue to treat you like the fowl mouthed PIG that you are.

p/s: did you ever sell those hunk of $hit rims yet?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Hummer Guru

NOW THE GLOVES COME OFF PIG!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Boy ain't you the beauty queen? Remind me of one of those trolls that lives under a bridge.
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Hummer Guru

I guess if I had to go through life looking like you I would be a nasty abusive BITCH also.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Hummer Guru

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

I hope thats you wearing your halloween outfit!

Just a tip, the 80's are over, time for a new hairstyle and a giant blanket to wrap yourself in.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Hummer Veteran

La.Swamp Lobster is off the scale

Daaaaaaaaaammmn!
I didn't mean to get this type off stuff started..lol... I just stated my opinion about the ugly rims...and you know what they say about opinions, they are like *******s, we all have one and they all stink! can't we all just get along?...LOL
Old 11-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Black Powder Coated Boyd Coddington Rims. Selling for $1700.00 OBO ..Email me at
stroppy66saggi@aol.com for photos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed:
Email me at
sloppy&saggy@aol.com for photos

I haven't clicked on this thread because Boyd Coddington Rims are the ugliest wheels on this Planet! But after seeing the posts ring up to 57, I clicked!!
All I can say is I should have clicked sooner to watch Kaz get Spanked by Spike!!