Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > HUMMER Dealers

Old 11-20-2003, 04:27 AM

noc is off the scale

They are masters of Bait and Switch. They are unloading the 03's right now. Those are the ones that are damaged by the fire and spray paint. They are advertising them 10k below MSRP. When you call them.. they say they have them. All they do on the phone is to get you to go down there. Then when you get down there, they say they are out of them and switch you to another color or spec.

AVOID THEM! Wasted 2 days there.
Old 11-20-2003, 04:27 AM

noc is off the scale

They are masters of Bait and Switch. They are unloading the 03's right now. Those are the ones that are damaged by the fire and spray paint. They are advertising them 10k below MSRP. When you call them.. they say they have them. All they do on the phone is to get you to go down there. Then when you get down there, they say they are out of them and switch you to another color or spec.

AVOID THEM! Wasted 2 days there.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

SCUMBAGS!!!
Old 11-23-2003, 04:52 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasn't that the dealership that got hit with the E.L.F. vandalism and fire?

Didn't Steve R organize a support rally for them?

Hmmm...

Klaus

"God made some men big and some men small, but Sam Colt made them all equal."
Old 11-25-2003, 12:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Klaus: It seems to be: http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6916043161&m=967608740 4
http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=257608350 4
http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=729604640 4&r=9856027404#9856027404

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 10-20-2005, 11:43 PM

4churchill is off the scale

yeah that wasthe dealership

I actually had a bad experience with them too right before I bought my '03

they wanted a credit app beofre they would even unlock an H2 for me to sit in

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

damn there's another sort of local H2 dealership I can't go to.

Any negative reports about:
Winkel HUMMER in Reno NV or
Lund HUMMER in Phoenix

I know both are about an 8 hour drive but I need to find some dealership willing to work with me to solve my overheating issue.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:27 PM

blackbugs is off the scale

I bought my H3 from there (clippinger). They did a better job than Mark Christopher could for me. Those are really the only two local dealers around here. My only concern for you Fubar would be if they actually have their service center up and ready for your problem. When I bought my H3 about 2 months ago they were still building the hummer end of the dealership... I guess the parts repair place may be ready since they've been selling hummers for years apparently.

Rockskullz.com
Old 02-26-2006, 03:53 PM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

blacbugs, thanks.
West Covina Hummer is still not up and functional from a service stand point. They are directing folks to Clippinger.

Like you I've spoken with Mark Christopher Hummer in Ontario and they seamed unable or unwilling to assist me with my current issue.

I'm actually in West Covina now visiting my folks. On my way here from LV my check engine light came on. When I got to my folks house I called both West Covina Hummer and Christopher's both said it would be the middle of next week before they could get my truck in to take a look at it.?

I called Cerritos Hummer and they said bring it down. This was early Friday afternoon. So I arranged for someone to follow me down there expecting to have to leave the truck. Arriving at Cerritos Hummer I was greeted by a service writer and I explained my current situation and my past problems with Towbin of LV. He laughed and said that even he had experience several negative experiences with them. I dropped off my H2 and headed back home with a friend that had followed me down there. 15 minutes latter Cerritos Hummer called to say I had two plugged injectors and that they had already spoken with Magna charger about the issue and that replacement parts would not only be shipped but arrived at Cerritos Hummer Monday afternoon and that they would be covered under Magna Chargers 3yr warranty . They said I would be able to pick the truck up later Monday or Tuesday whichever best fit my plans.

As a side note I had told the service writer about my continuing over heating issue but nothing was really discussed at the time of drop off. When he called back to tell me my injector issue would be ready Monday (late afternoon) he said that they could go ahead and install a Ron Davis 4 core aluminum radiator and still meet the before mentioned deadline if that was something that I wanted. Well of course. He went on to say that they had installed around 20 supper chargers on H2's and had many returned for over heating issues. He said that all but 3 of the 20 were resolved by the addition of a 160 degree t stat and the larger, more efficient Ron Davis radiator. When I asked what his thoughts were about the 3 still experiencing trouble he offered up simply that he knew that they were all towing boats and or trailers that exceeded or were close to exceeding the towing capacities of the H2. With that info in mind and considering I don't tow anything I told them to go ahead and install the radiator.

I mention all of this just to illustrate that there are some Hummer dealerships that care about customer service. In my case none around LV so I guess if I have to drive 5 hours to get my truck repaired in a timely and professional manner that's what I'm gonna do.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:08 PM

blackbugs is off the scale

Glad you found someone that could and would take care of you. I'll be keeping the Cerritos Hummer dealer's number handy from now on.

Also, I've been longing for a super charger for my H3, I'll keep in mind the cooling ideas you've just mentioned. Good stuff.

Rockskullz.com
Old 03-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

black bugs...cool jeep site. i also have a 93 wrangler for trails. i saw this dumb and dumber avatar on the site. its the caning one. i had to copy the guy for mine over here. love that movie.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blackbugs:
Glad you found someone that could and would take care of you. I'll be keeping the Cerritos Hummer dealer's number handy from now on.

Also, I've been longing for a super charger for my H3, I'll keep in mind the cooling ideas you've just mentioned. Good stuff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================