Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > HUMMER Dealers

Old 10-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Landers Hummer

I have not spoke up for My dealer in a while. If You are in the central Arkansas area sometime give them a visit. They have another dealership up in northwest Arkansas in Fayettville where the U of Arkansas Razorbacks are.
Man You would not believe the money up in that part of the world. One of the fastest growing comunities in USA not to long ago. Anyway it is also called Landers Hummer. Both are owned by United Autogroup which is listed on stock exchange they are so large. Thye amazing thing is they allow all dealers to do their own thing. But Jason who is the service manager for Hummer is great and will do all He can to help even if You are just passing by and need help. Tell Jason that Rick from HUMMERcustoms out of Conway told You to ask for Him. They got rid of the old Hummer GM and promoted the guy that was really doing the job and it was good before and even better now. He is acually trying to get me even more sponsorship out of factory He is so excited about the rig but, more about what Dragon and I are going to try an do with speed records or establishing them.

Well Landers Hummer and service ask for Jason and honestly even if Your looking to buy go to Jason first and tell Him I sent You so he will get You to the guy that will get the job done. I have a longer history with Jason and he will appreciate that You took advice to come and say hi to Him.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-14-2006, 07:16 AM
Hummer Guru

The Green Lantern is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Landers Hummer

Old 10-15-2006, 12:25 AM
Hummer Veteran

errett is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Landers Hummer

The Little Rock store just cleaned house and that is a good thing. They ran everybody off and brought over the Lander's Chevy gang to run the Hummer Store. I am impressed with the new folks at the LR store.

My purchase from the previous group was awful. Could not believe the way I was treated while purchasing something that costs this much. I finally had to call them and say the check is here and I still don't have any idea where my truck is; they were really hesitant to bring the truck I wanted down from Fayetteville for some reason. I finally had to sign a buyer's order for them to go get the truck.

Darrell and the new crew have really bent over backwards to make sure I have been happy since they took over. Good folks and I would buy from Darrell and his crew again.

2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i