H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 05-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Angry Kaz = Deadbeat!

Yup, it's true ? a Dead Beat on this Forum!!
Kaz = Deadbeat!
1 month ago Kaz posts this in the Classified Section:

Hi Lift Jack

I paid Kaz on 04/11 for the Jack she asked me to even pay the paypal cost which I did.
I told Kaz in the begining I would like the Jack before 05/05 because of a wheeling trip I was going on and she said no problem.
For 3 weeks I heard plenty of excuses of why she hadn?t shipped out the Jack. Then, after those 3 weeks she asks me to pay for increased shipping costs or she will refund me if I want. I hade enough games so I ask for the refund back to paypal. 1 more week goes by and still no refund.
Then I checked status on emails I sent her I found out they were all deleted!
I could care lees about the $$60.00 for the Jack it?s just getting burned from a forum member that sucks!
I filed a paypal investigation and I guess we?ll see what happens.
Anyway, don?t buy anything from Kaz!

Jim
Old 05-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Hummer Professional

audiofetish is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kaz = Deadbeat!

Man That Sucks!!!!!
95 Heep Wrangler
90 5.Slow
99 HMC4 Sold
01 HMCO Sold
04 H2 Adv Sold
03 H2 Lux Totaled
HOPE Volunteer
Old 05-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Hummer Professional

blockrockin is on a distinguished road

yeah that does suck... i was gonna buy the jack from her also.. i hope you get your money back ! according to her profile she was on the forum a few days ago..
Old 05-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Hummer Professional

lonePalm is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I know what it feels like to get a run around from people on this forum, good luck!
Old 05-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

ipeefreely is on a distinguished road

dude paypal cant do crap...

if you filed a dispute with paypal. They'll suspend the money in the account, but ONLY if you filed the dispute BEFORE they were able to relocate the funds in their account.

If you escalate the dispute into a claim, even if you win the case... you wont be able to get your money back because by then, the funds would've been..

1) relocated and far from your hands

2) back in the bank account which paypal DOES NOT access for some reason
Old 05-13-2007, 11:28 PM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipeefreely
dude paypal cant do crap...

if you filed a dispute with paypal. They'll suspend the money in the account, but ONLY if you filed the dispute BEFORE they were able to relocate the funds in their account.

If you escalate the dispute into a claim, even if you win the case... you wont be able to get your money back because by then, the funds would've been..

1) relocated and far from your hands

2) back in the bank account which paypal DOES NOT access for some reason

From past claims filed, I was refunded the complete amount. This happened twice to me. I truly believe in paypal being just and fair. If you are the one that screws up, yes, they will suspend your account until the matter has been resolved by you the claimee and the claimer, or til paypal has just cause. Sounds like to me you got screwed over and some how went about the claim the wrong way. I would escalate it to a claim, and unless she has a reference number showing it was trackable and delivered, then she has NO case. I hate people like this....fuktards....Jamie
Old 05-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

That really sucks Jim.

Old 05-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

What a POS!
Old 05-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Oh how cute you all are...First there are two sides..which apparently you all don't really give a **** about...too busy calling names and making comments...Had this problem on this site when I first joined....thought the bad ones went away...
FIRST...I am sooo incredibly sorry that the world for me, does not revolve around a computer and that I could not get to one immediately after I wrote Jim I would refund him...I got called away to WORK...Second, I became very ill right after he paid for the jack and said that was fine, I would like to have it by the 5th...So when I could, I hustled down to FedEx, who told me the quote for shipping was WRONG and it would be too much...So I am not eating the cost, I just told Jim, I would refund him...when you work 10 hour days, have a family and are working in another city, oh ****...Life happens...Everyone is so quick to think someone is screwing them for something...It is $59.00..Not even a tank of gas for me...but obviously it is life for death for Jim for him to post such a hateful post ...and right behind him everyone follows...Real good...nice ...Appreciate the respect and understanding...I am again, sooo sorry, that there are not enough hours in the day and I did not expediciously refund....but I did not screw anyone..Regardless...
Old 05-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockrockin
yeah that does suck... i was gonna buy the jack from her also.. i hope you get your money back ! according to her profile she was on the forum a few days ago..

No I was on yesterday....making sure I handled Jim and the refund...cause god knows, I needed to stop the nasty posts and nasty comments....I am not the only one on my computer and when you turn it on, the log on is automatic..
Old 05-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ H2
Yup, it's true ? a Dead Beat on this Forum!!
Kaz = Deadbeat!
1 month ago Kaz posts this in the Classified Section:

Hi Lift Jack

I paid Kaz on 04/11 for the Jack she asked me to even pay the paypal cost which I did.
I told Kaz in the begining I would like the Jack before 05/05 because of a wheeling trip I was going on and she said no problem.
For 3 weeks I heard plenty of excuses of why she hadn?t shipped out the Jack. Then, after those 3 weeks she asks me to pay for increased shipping costs or she will refund me if I want. I hade enough games so I ask for the refund back to paypal. 1 more week goes by and still no refund.
Then I checked status on emails I sent her I found out they were all deleted!
I could care lees about the $$60.00 for the Jack it?s just getting burned from a forum member that sucks!
I filed a paypal investigation and I guess we?ll see what happens.
Anyway, don?t buy anything from Kaz!

Jim

ALSO..you were NOT burned honey, and as for emails...I am not the only one on the home computer...Common sense would tell you, I had communicated openly before, that MAYBE, just MAYBE, something was wrong...after all it is ONLY $59.00...I was really disappointed in your behavior yesterday, now I have to laugh at your maturity level instead...

Kymberly
Old 05-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

nmu98 is on a distinguished road

Sorry Kimberly, but when you made a transaction with someone, it should be treated as a business transaction and handled promptly. If it was 1 dollar or 100, you should have taken care of this in a proper manner and treat him, and his money with respect. Your lazyness of getting away from the dinner table, or your gallon of cookies and cream led to this situation.

I hope you took care of it so you could go back to looking "cool"

Last edited by nmu98 : 05-14-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

thanks but unlike many of you, I have a life and my job sometimes take presidence ..I had no means to reach a computer...never had a phone number to call him...what if I were in a car accident...you are all assuming the worst..It was one week...it is a small amount...He has an obligation,as do all the people that want to make nasty comments, to be respectful and considerate...not everyone is out to screw you...this is unbelievable..
Old 05-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You ain't seen nasty, fatty.

First, you post an item for sale on this board you better damn well follow through on the transaction until it's complete - NO EXCUSES!!!

Second, how tough would it have been to email or call and explain your situation? No, it's not a lot of money and I'm sure NJ didn't need the hi-lift to rescue anyone so it wasn't of earth-shaking importance that he have the jack immediately.

Third, turn the situation around so that you'd sent out the jack with an agreement that NJ would pay for it after he'd received it. I bet you would have done the same thing he did.

Just because you're getting scolded don't act all indignant like Bill Clinton and point fingers at everyone else.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

You're still a POS for the bait and switch on the shipping! You're not the only person in the world that is too lazy to get an accurate quote, find out it's more and have to eat it to be a good business person. I hope you had the decency to refund the interest on said money as well.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

And she's working for a shipping company??? Shame on her - she should know how rates vary. Lazy fatty.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Hummer Professional

Captain of the Titanic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz
I hustled down to FedEx, who told me the quote for shipping was WRONG and it would be too much...So I am not eating the cost

Not eating the cost... How much could it be? A few dollars?

If a couple of dollars means that much to you, that you would dyck around a fellow Hummer driver, maybe you should trade your Hummer in on a Range Rover... I'm sure you'd find the company more condusive to this kind of attitude....

I kept my mouth shut untill reading your responses... Damn, you sound like my ex-wife. Always an excuse and a reason why it's someone else's fault.
2006 Twilight Maroon H2, Procomp 6001 rims, 35" X 12.5 X 17 Xterrain tires, Ram over-the-hood brush guard, Jet Stage I, Warn 9.5 winch and winch bumper, Hedman Headers, K&N Air charger, Lightforce driving lights, a little CHROME for good measure

2006 Victory Red H3 (The Titanic), R.I.P. - It didn't float

1968 Mustang GT convertible

2005 Harley Davidson Hertitage Softail, Stage I, Vance and Hines Big Shot Longs - Sold

2004 Jaguar S-Type (the wifemobile)
Old 05-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kaz - you have no business selling anything over the internet! Your sorry ass excuse of a life, does not warrant the total neglect of a business transaction initiated by yourself.
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2 OHHH! is on a distinguished road

I would assume everyone on this forum has a "job", considering the trucks we drive are not cheap to buy and maintain. If you are so so busy, you should have never had the time to post the item for sale in the first place. Just my 2 cents but I gotta get back to watching my Soaps, since I do not have a life
Old 05-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

And you all wonder why Hummer owners have such a deplorable reputation...it is because of the nasty attitude of people like the ones posting on this forum....and your god complex.......I am ashamed of all of you for your comments, your nasty mouths, and your actions...Nothing I say or don't would make any difference...there is obviously no moderator, unless he/she is part of the tirade...nonetheless, you can go ahead and beat up all you want...I think it is pretty clear, based on the comments which are incredibly childish in nature, what type of people I am dealing with...