Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > HUMMER Dealers

Old 10-10-2003, 02:18 PM

jambo is off the scale

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO ARE NOT SHY ABOUT WHAT THEY DRIVE.
HUMMER OF MARIETTA IS THE ONLY CUSTOM HUMMER DEALER(THAT I KNOW OF) THAT CUSTOMIZES EACH AND EVERY H2 IN STOCK, AND THE COOL THING IS EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT. IF YOUR LOOKING TO BE THE OWNER OF AN H2 THATS NOT LIKE EVERY OTHER HUMMER OUT THERE THIS IS FOR YOU.
RIGHT NOW I HAVE 21 2003 H2S LEFT(EACH ONE DIFFERENT IN ITS' OWN UNIQUE WAY. I WILL TAKE OFF UP TO $8000.00 OFF ANY 03 MODEL IN STOCK.
BY THE WAY THE 2004 ARE HERE AND WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK AS WELL(NO WAITING FOR DELIVERY IT IS ALREADY TO GO) WE CAN TAKE DEPOSITS ON THESE H2S ALSO. REMEBER IF YOU DARE TO BE DIFFERENT I HAVE THE HUMMER FOR YOU. YOU WILL BECOME HUMMERIZED.

CHECK IT OUT,
JAMBOjmc247@bellsouth.net
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2003, 02:18 PM

jambo is off the scale

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO ARE NOT SHY ABOUT WHAT THEY DRIVE.
HUMMER OF MARIETTA IS THE ONLY CUSTOM HUMMER DEALER(THAT I KNOW OF) THAT CUSTOMIZES EACH AND EVERY H2 IN STOCK, AND THE COOL THING IS EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT. IF YOUR LOOKING TO BE THE OWNER OF AN H2 THATS NOT LIKE EVERY OTHER HUMMER OUT THERE THIS IS FOR YOU.
RIGHT NOW I HAVE 21 2003 H2S LEFT(EACH ONE DIFFERENT IN ITS' OWN UNIQUE WAY. I WILL TAKE OFF UP TO $8000.00 OFF ANY 03 MODEL IN STOCK.
BY THE WAY THE 2004 ARE HERE AND WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK AS WELL(NO WAITING FOR DELIVERY IT IS ALREADY TO GO) WE CAN TAKE DEPOSITS ON THESE H2S ALSO. REMEBER IF YOU DARE TO BE DIFFERENT I HAVE THE HUMMER FOR YOU. YOU WILL BECOME HUMMERIZED.

CHECK IT OUT,
JAMBOjmc247@bellsouth.net
Old 10-10-2003, 03:25 PM

ZeroTolerance is off the scale

They all look so nice, now which one to choose?? Hmmmmmmm
Old 10-11-2003, 06:11 PM

jambo is off the scale

CHOOSE YOUR COLOR, YOUR SERIES LUX,ADV,OR BASE,WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST.(YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE PRICE)

JAMBO
jmc247@bellsouth.net
Old 10-12-2003, 03:27 AM

Thanks Jambo, but was just making comments about your stock. I already have an H2..Thanks anyway...
Old 10-28-2003, 12:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Uhm... what's so "CUSTOMIZED" about either the Hummers or the dealer? The H2s sure look stock, except for the wheels, and the dealership really looks like a stereotypical flat lot.
Oh wait, I see! They parked them all up on the curb and hung one wheel off. What a novel idea!!

"REMEBER IF YOU DARE TO BE DIFFERENT I HAVE THE HUMMER FOR YOU." What's "remeber"? If you're going to advertise check your copy. There's nothing tackier than a misspelled advertisement. It's even worse when it's something you're trying to use as a catch phrase.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:38 AM

HAHAHAHA nice catch there DRTYFN, I think you are on to something....
Old 10-31-2003, 02:35 AM

jambo is off the scale

DRTYFUN--you got me on REMEMBER you have my white flag on that..BUT let me see if we or i can help you understand i'll go slow.
Let us just use the red h2 in the end,
On the inside that i guess you looked at from the outside pics. billet shifter,billet pedals,chrome vent rings,dash and steering wheel kit (grey burlwood). That isn't stock from indiana last time i checked my invoice.
Now the outside 18 inch billet b6 wheels sitting on nitto tires(oh did you notice the outside tire carrier sma heavy duty)Matching spare,chrome tube steps,deluxe billet kit (mc2)
everything that was black plastic on the outside has been replaced with billet aluminum.
also chrome wrap-around brush guard (aries),billet grill,chrome d rings and tow hooks,chrome tail lamp protectors,chrome hummer letters on the roof racks. Maybe it's me but not very up on your h2s are we. but hey you got me on my spelllliinngg. Iknow custom---you know spelling lets be nice from know on.
I will still give you a great deal on your next h2 h3 sut whatever. Oh almost forgot we had 25 more h2s on display down the hill on the left(gone now off to custom homes) stereotyping is not correct these days.
You are still welcome at our stereotypical dealership where we are the oldest hummer dealer in ga.(1992) only h1s then drtyfn....
we have the only off road course on site and will gladly take you on it..

JAMBO
Old 11-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhhh, now I see. After closer inspection I see what you're talking about.

Could you show some pics of your offroad course. It's not a 3 foot high pile of gravel is it?
Old 11-01-2003, 03:17 PM

jambo is off the scale

HEY DRTYFN-- I WILL BE GLAD TO DO THAT FOR YOU,IT REALLY IS A COURSE THAT SHOWS WHAT THE H2 CAN DO. SATURDAY (WHICH IS NOW ) IS A GOOD DAY TO TAKE SOME PICS,ALOT OF APPT. FOR TODAY WILL GET THEM TO YOU TONIGHT...

JAMBO
Attached Images

Old 11-01-2003, 03:19 PM

jambo is off the scale

JUST A LITTLE SAMPLE WILL SEND THE REST LATER.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Jambo, I do not see that you are a Supporting dealer for this site. Why not contact Jason and help us Hummer owners, and future owners out.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 11-06-2003, 05:26 AM

cmb31078 is off the scale

jambo,
Hate to rain on your parade but I think the Marietta dealership has some of the worst customer service. I called down there several times and not ONCE did I get a call back from your dealership. I did finally speak to someone about one down there and he quoted me a price on a H2. I told him I got a better offer in North Carolina. He told me to go and buy it there then. So obviously your prices can be beat.

Craig

04 Pewter H2- Lux,nav, air suspension
Old 11-07-2003, 03:46 AM

H2 Daddy is off the scale

jambo

Learn to use punctuation.

Now, on to the finer points of salemanship. Even if the customer is wrong, don't get combative. Just let the water roll off your back like a duck. Just smile, agree and move on to the next positive point.

Another relative point, is that you are trying to sell stock hummers with a bunch of aftermarket parts at inflated prices to savy, experienced H2 owners. We already know where to get the aftermarket parts and how much they cost. Before you reply to the cost issue, let's state the obvious. Your dealership is in business to make a profit. So any part you add to a stock H2 will be marked-up. Many of us have seen the exorbitant mark-ups that dealers try to pass on to us. For one example, when I bought my H2 the dealer wanted, I **** you not, $2,000 for the SMA tire carrier. They had one "customized" H2 equiped like this on the floor with a supplemental add on addendum sticker which totaled an additional $20,000. I got my SMA tire carrier for $800 and later found a source that had one for $660. Even at $800, I still saved a lot of money. We are an on-line H2 community of owners who know the score, so you would be better off trying to sell your $custom$ H2s to the people of Buck Hill ( or whatever the name is of that affluent second ring suburb of Atlanta) than an educated audience.

Good luck.
Old 11-07-2003, 01:32 PM

Hey Jambo,
I have a question for you...
The Red H2 on the end in the pic, what is the sticker on that one with all the accessories on it? Also what do you have the blach H2 down from the white one listed for? I would also like a price breakdown of what your dealership gets for all the after market parts added....
Thanks
ZT

2003 H2 Black
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Black
2004 Mercedes SL600R
2003 Yukon Denali Red
2004 M5 BMW
2004 M3 BMW
2003 525i BMW
2002 Chevy Crew Cab HD Duramax
1989 930 Porsche Turbo White
2003 996 TT Porsche Black
1972 914 6 3.6L Porsche white
1995 Ferrari 348 Challenge Yellow
2004 47 ft Outerlimits Trip 1050 SC Mercs.....
2002 Honda CR250
2004 Honda CRF450
Old 11-11-2003, 04:27 AM

jambo is off the scale

KenP-- Will do that(contact jason)
anything to help out.

cmb31078-- sorry about that, not sure who you spoke with, but in some cases we may not have the same h2 as another dealer(color,series,sunroof,leather) stuff like that.

Most of our h2s already have stuff on them like outside tire carrier,chrome door sill plates,ent. systems,billet kits,dash and steering wheel kits,etc...... so as far as matching apples to apples sometimes not able to do so.We also sell about 30 to 40 h2s a month, so we do not have to sell them at invoice or less to move them (please don't take that as rude, not meant to be ) we will and do meet or beat the price whenever possible. When he told you to buy it there he was just being honest as far as price (not sure of the conversation). Once again sorry about that.

h2 Daddy-- Thanks for the advice, Hmmmm next positive point....
Mark up and retail price are what help all auto dealers able to bargin on MSRP. Looks like you have bought a car or two in your time, so i would guess that you did not pay sticker on all of them. For people who like aftermarket or custom add ons they can see the value and money they do save on the total vehicle,we will mark a h2 at a sticker price equal to retail price for the h2 and the add ons and deal from that point. If you prefer to do it yourself sure you can save money, most of our clients are very busy or have no desire to figure it out and do it. We do have some like yourself who will buy a stock h2 and fix it up as they go or find time.
last week corey patterson from the cubs bought one from me and it had alot off add ons--

20 inch billet aluminum b-6s
chrome rocker panels, chrome tail lamp protectors
chrome tube steps
chrome skid plate
chrome d-rings & tow hooks
chrome aries brush guard wrap around
chrome roof rack letters
chrome roof rack handles
chrome bumpers front and rear
full billet kit mc2
outside tire carrier
chrome door sill plates
chrome vent rings
billet shifter and pedals
2004 h2 lux-roof-nav-3rd row seat-
factory MSRP was 56,200.00 (or close to it)
we sold it to him for 61,500.00
just an example. He has no time or desire to do it his self, but we do and he was happy with the price. I think if you were to price it up yourself and add up the cost including labor as well, it would be a great deal for anyone.
The BUCKHEAD community seems to be more of the tree hugger type........honda element .......

Really not trying to rip anyone a new one, just trying to let people know we are out there and do have more than just plain jane hummer h1 and h2s.

Anyway what fun would it be if you couldn't negotiate on a car deal............people love that even though they won't admit it..

ZeroTolerance-- We sold that one already
but i will find the price and breakdown for you. The black h2 was an o3 as well ( gone too ) will do the same on that one. I can get you with our parts mgr. if you want to get a breakdown on our stuff.

HEY IF YOU NEED A PLACE FOR ALL YOUR TOYS WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT. (CONSIGNMENT) JUST JOKING, THEY SOUND VERY NICE.

JAMBO
P.S.- NEVER CLAIMED TO BE ENGLISH MAJOR......BUT I GUESS THATS WHAT I GET FOR GOING TO COLLEGE ON SCHOLARSHIP.
Old 11-14-2003, 07:25 PM
Hummer Professional

MMPH2 is off the scale

For what it's worth...I'm a future H2 buyer (next summer) who would prefer to purchase the H2 with everything already done.

If you have to fight the dealership on pricing, then could you really afford the H2 in the first place? These vehicles are not for everyone, but for those who can afford it...they don't care about paying an extra $2000 to have it all done right.

Rock on with yourself Jambo...you guys are doing it right!
Old 11-14-2003, 09:09 PM

What you people do not realize is that purchasing an H2 while still an investment does not have to be more pricey than it already is.. Consider this, you pay at least 150% of a mark up on all dealer installed items and over 200% on Aftermarket stuff installed by the dealer... If I were you and I am not, I would buy a stripped H2 and do all the mods myself, which I have done, and I know that I have saved enough to take a nice vacation, not that money matters to me anyway, but still just saying... Dealerships are in business to make money, period, that is all, and if you do not like the price then they do not have to sell to you, so do yourself a favor, buy stripped and dress it up, cheaper in the long run......
Old 11-14-2003, 10:51 PM

H2 Daddy is off the scale

MMPH2

I completely agree with ZeroT. I paid cash for my H2, my wife drives a 2003 Volvo XC70 and my summer car is a Corvette, but that doesn't mean I wanted to pay several thousand dollars more than necessary for my H2. My dealer had the rear tire carrier aftermarket option priced at $2,000. This was back in February. As stated above this was a $800 upgrade, which I later found for $660. You can get a SMA carrier for $660 from PT King, who is a auto dealer. If PT King can sell them for $660 and still make money, then dealers are probably getting the part for $500. If we assumed that the dealer paid $500, that is a 400% mark-up. Now realize that this is on just one aftermarket part. If you don't have a problem with that, then I will order all the aftermarket parts you want and then fly to your state and have them professionally installed by a local custom shop and only charge you a 375% mark-up. Like PT Barnum said "there is a sucker born every minute."
Old 11-16-2003, 02:17 AM

jambo is off the scale

I WOULD AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING. WE ALSO SELL FACTORY OPTION H2 AS WELL, WE GIVE THE CUSTOMER THE OPTION TO HAVE AFTERMARKET ITEMS PUT ON THE VEHICLE.

MOST OF OUR STOCK HAS SOMETHING ON IT, BUT WE DO AROUND 30 TO 35 UNITS A MONTH AND NOT ALL ARE CUSTOMIZED.

WE ARE A DEALER OF COURSE WE ARE THERE FOR PROFIT ( OR WE WOULD NOT BE THERE ) NOT ALL PEOPLE WALK IN AND SAY I HAVE NO CHOICE HIT ME AT FULL STICKER (NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN THERE ANYWAY) .

AS FAR AS MARK UP. OF COURSE THERE IS, EVERY ONE KNOWS IT AS WELL. BUT WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW IS THAT ANYTHING PUT ON BY US (THE DEALERSHIP) OURS ANYWAY WE COVER JUST LIKE IT WAS ON THE VEHICLE FROM THE FACTORY FULL WARRANTY 3YEARS / 36,000 MILES. EVERY THING FROM A CHROME TOW HOOK UP TO WHEELS,ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS, WHATEVER WE COVER IT...

PEOPLE ARE NOT AS DUMB AS YOU THINK, THEY KNOW HOW MUCH SOME OF THIS STUFF COST AND SOME OF IT THEY HAD NO IDEA IT WAS EVEN OFFERED.

I STILL WANT TO SELL ANYONE A H1 OR H2 STRIPPED OR FULLY LOADED, AND THEN PUT IT ON THE SITE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THAT WE ARE FAIR TO EVERYONE.

JAMBO