Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > HUMMER Dealers

Old 12-10-2003, 07:14 PM

THE HUMMERMAN is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>there's nothing worse than smokey coffee ass breath <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those camo pants you wear are much worse than smokey coffee ass breath. And I hate,,,I mean hate smokey coffee ass breath!

The HUMMERMAN
Non Smoker/Coffee Drinker Extroidinare
Old 12-11-2003, 05:24 AM

cmb31078 is off the scale

Jambo,
I got mine in N.C for two reasons. Number one is that they had mine in stock as I have an 04 for quite some time. Second of all my company is a GM supplier. They are one of the only few that would honor this discount. They are the only one with the H2 I wanted in stock that would honor this discount. Most of them are pricks like your dealership and would not work with the customer. By the way my company makes quite a bit of profit. So I would not talk about things that you know nothing about. I am still glad to this day that I bought mine from a dealership other than yours. And as more people ask me where I got mine I will continue to tell them to not buy from you. As from your posts you show us all how bad your customer relationships are. Never know who might be moving there in the future and they will know from your posts to not buy from your dealership.

Craig

04 Pewter H2- Lux,nav, air suspension

Old 12-11-2003, 06:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THE HUMMERMAN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>there's nothing worse than smokey coffee ass breath <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those camo pants you wear are much worse than smokey coffee ass breath. And I hate,,,I mean hate smokey coffee ass breath!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I don't think I'd get too much out of your comb-over, gold chain or pinkie ring, either.

I wouldn't expect some lot monkey to appreciate camo pants. They are the preferred attire for 4xing, shooting and general good times. Very comfy and lots of pockets.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:34 AM

DRTYFN,
He is just used to his clip on tie from Wal-Mart. I guess that is all he knows.

Craig

Old 12-11-2003, 02:49 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

Damn.. it's just a damn car.. NOt the holy grail.. Yes a dealer needs to make a profit.. However selling the accessories for twice the stated retail price is obcene(sp).. That is way many of us go elsewhere.. I own a retail store.. we work on a reasonable markup.. I've sold less then 25 products at retail.. We would have closed the doors years ago if I tryed to jam retail pricing up our customers backsides..Customer service and a quality professional staff is only worth so much.

That being said if you can get customers to pay more then what the product is worth.. Than it is their own dumb ass fault.

Mike
www.popguns.comE]Originally posted by jambo:
THAT'S RIGHT YOU WILL HEAR FROM JAMBO, I WISH I COULD UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOUR VIEWS ON AND STATEMENTS ABOUT THE HUMMER. YOU SPEAK OF THE HUMMER AS IF IT WERE A HONDA CIVIC OR A GEO....

1. THERE WILL ONLY BE 26,000 MADE FOR 2004 (WHICH MEANS IT IS A LIMITED PRODUCED VEHICLE)

2. A DEALERSHIP HAS TO EARN THE RIGHT TO BECOME A HUMMER DEALER.

OUR DEALERSHIP (WHICH IS THE OLDEST HUMMER DEALER IN GEORGIA) HAS BEEN HERE SINCE 1992, AND VERY ESTABLISHED. WE HAVE A STAFF THAT ONLY SELLS THE HUMMERS AND ARE PAID A SALARY (NOT ON COMMISSION) AND WE ARE ALL CERTIFIED H1 AND H2, AND SELL 30 TO 35 UNITS A MONTH.

EVERY ONE LIKES TO SAVE MONEY WHEN BUYING A VEHICLE, BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD THE PRICE TAG THAT COMES ON THE H1 AND H2--WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT WITH THE H2 ALL DEALERS WERE SELLING AT 3000 TO 5000 OVER STICKER WITH NO ADD ONS. WHY BECOUSE THE CONSUMER WOULD PAY IT, NOW THEY ARE ON THE 2nd PRODUCTION YEAR AND YOU HAVE DEALERS THAT WILL DISCOUNT THE 04s ALREADY (HUMMER HAS ASK ALL DEALERS NOT TO DO THIS SO IT KEEPS THE VALUE IN THE VEHICLE) BUT OF COURSE THE TRUE CAR SALESPERSON COMES OUT IN SOME OF THESE DEALERS, NOW SOME CONSUMERS WILL SHOP YOUR PRICE (WHICH IS FINE) FOR THE BEST DEAL. BUT THAT OPENS THE DOOR FOR WHAT IF AND HOW COME..... LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, THE CUSTOMER SAYING HOW MUCH THE DEALER SHOULD MAKE IN PROFIT ON A VEHICLE PURCHACE. (IF THE CUSTOMER FEELS IT IS A GOOD DEAL, ITS A GOOD DEAL EVERYBODYS HAPPY).
IF YOU GO AND PURCHASE A ROLEX WATCH DO YOU GRIPE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRICE, NO YOU PAY IT..WHY BECOUSE IT IS A ROLEX AND A STATEMENT ABOUT THE PERSON WHO PURCHASED IT. I'M AFRAID THE STATUS OF THE HUMMER MAY BE IN JEPORDY BECOUSE OF SOME OF THE PEOPLE BUYING IT, MAYBE $300.00 TO $1000.00 MARK UP ON ADD ONS MAY PUT THE HUMMER OUT OF RANGE FOR THOSE PEOPLE. NOT MEANT TO OFFEND YOU DO IT YOURSELFERS THAT CAN AFFORD IT, JUST CONCERNS ME THATS ALL.

HUMMER SHOULD BE KEPT IN THE CLASS IT BELONGS NOT BROUGHT DOWN TO THE LEVEL WHERE IT LOSES ITS ELITENESS.[/quote]
Old 12-11-2003, 02:58 PM

Jambo.. poor service or a dealerships attitude can make all; the difference , regardless of price.. I purchased mine at the dealer who treated me with respect. I drove in with a dirty beat to hell 86 pick up that I taking to my sones to destory.. The 1st h2 DEALER DIDN'T EVEN TAKE ME SERIOUS.. The 2nd one treated me as if I drove in a Limo.. Same price.. just service.. A close friend our ours Judge K. went to tthe same Cadilac/Hummer dealer and was treated the same shabby way, yep he was driving his old jeep.. After I spoke with him he went to anoth H2 dealer and wrote a check for two of them at retail.. SO me Jambo price hunting to save $100.. or $5,000 is not always an issue.. Further I can not believe that owner/Gm of a dealership would get in a pissing match with some of the characters on this site ( no offense guys).

Mike

PS STOP SHOUTING, we are not hard of hearing.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambo:
SO cmb31078- GOING BACK YOU R RIGHT N.C. IT WAS. (MY BAD) BUT WHY DID YOU BUY YOUR H2 IN N.C. OVER C*** BL***? LET ME GUESS YOU SAVED $100.00 OR SO RIGHT? NOT WORTH THE DRIVE I WOULD THINK... _REMEMBER_ ALL HUMMER DEALERS GET THE H2 FROM THE SAME PLACE AND THE SAME PRICE. IF ONE DEALER CAN DO IT SO CAN THE OTHER (UNLESS THEY DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK) OR EVEN WORSE IF THEY DON'T LIKE YOU.

HUMMER HAD A HAPPENING ON DEC. 6TH (LAST SAT.) ALL THE LOCAL DEALERS AND CUSTOMERS WERE THERE, THE SAD THING WAS WE (HUMMER OF MARIETTA) HAD TO EXPLAIN THE H2 ABILITY, AND AS THEY CALLED THEM BUTTONS TO OVER HALF OF C*** BL*** CUSTOMERS.

I REALIZE YOU GUYS ARE AGAINST THE DEALER MAKING PROFIT, BUT WHAT IS THAT YOU DO MR. cmb31078? DOES YOUR COMPANY MAKE A PROFIT? WOULD YOU SELL OR BUY SOMETHING KNOWING IT WAS NOT A SMART CHOICE FOR YOU OR YOUR COMPANY?

BY THE WAY, WHEN YOU CALLED YOU SAID THE SALESMAN TOLD YOU TO BUY IT IN N.C. RIGHT? LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS WAS?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 12 months down, 6 to go!
-------------------------------------------------
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2003, 04:17 AM

jambo is off the scale

cmb31078-We always honor GM employee and supplier. As a GM supplier YOU should know it is a set price on the invoice<so ther is no need "to work with the customer" the price is set....

I am very glad to know that your company makes quite a bit of profit and wish you many years of good fortune. I hope you do not have to defend yourself every time you can't assist a customer or client whatever the reason (YES IT HAPPENS TO US ALL ).

As for customer relations, our dealership has the highest CSI ratings in our area, this includes 3 other hummer dealers. But if it makes you feel better you can call us what you like.

I really hope you handle all that built up anger before the holidays, by the way Happy Holidays to you and all of yours.

Centerfire and Dan,

You have my appoliges,no more shouting (for now)
I learned a long time ago when i was just a salesperson never judge the customer by what they drive or what they are wearing. I have many return customers for that fact. Also have done many car deals at the kitchen table or at the job, Help them like you would help yourself.

Just for future slaps,kicks,bites and puns
HUMMERMAN--Director of sales
JAMBO--Sales manager
HUMMER OF MARIETTA

Thats for those of you out there that need or have the urge TO NEED TO KNOW.
Old 12-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

Oh, thank you sooo much. I was dying to know that info, and I was on my last breath. You saved me......

What's are "appoliges"?
And when you say you have the highest CSI in your area do you mean "city" area or "your side of the street" area?
Old 12-12-2003, 05:17 PM

THE HUMMERMAN is off the scale

centerfire-
As far as getting in a pissing match, I think you are misunderstanding everyone. This site has serious topics and other not so serious topics. We are just having fun. I have read all of drtyfn's post and I actually think he is hilarious. I have nothing against him and he is probrably a great guy. There are many other serious threads/forums for us all to be serious. I do not believe that life should always be so plain and boring and sometimes it is a bit fun to get each other riled up. I hope you do not think the things said here ruins our day
Old 12-12-2003, 07:36 PM

jambo is off the scale

DRTYFN--You know, I think you would get confused, Becouse there are no trailer parks included in our csi rating area.lol

I really would hate to know that you of all people were on your LAST BREATH,say it isn't so.

We have to give props to DRTYFN, He helped us sell a h2 with add ons. We showed the customer a couple of posts by DRTYFN about "dealers" and how we should not make money, Then we explained our side. Yet another happy h2 owner is on the road..

DRTYFN YOU THA MAN!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2003, 12:51 AM
mstams

Just to offer my humble opinion:

I drove from TN to Atlanta to buy my 2003 red H2 from Jambo and Hummerman this past summer after shopping virtually every other dealer in both states. I wasn't looking for all the extras -- just the best price. These guys came through for me and gave me nothing but terrific customer service. I'll have to say that I was much more impressed with them than any other dealership I called. I'll definitely be buying my next truck from them.

Keep up the good work, guys, and keep us all here laughing!!
Old 12-13-2003, 04:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambo:
DRTYFN--You know, I think you would get confused, Becouse there are no trailer parks included in our csi rating area.lol

I really would hate to know that you of all people were on your _LAST BREATH_,say it isn't so.

We have to give props to DRTYFN, He helped us sell a h2 with add ons. We showed the customer a couple of posts by DRTYFN about "dealers" and how we should not make money, Then we explained our side. Yet another happy h2 owner is on the road..

DRTYFN YOU THA MAN!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't talking about where you lived, dickweed. And don't try to change tactics now. You're not skilled enough to pull off such an abrupt maneuver.

Carcrazy, how convenient of you to show up and on your second post lick the rear ends of these guys. And no public profile... hmmmm... smells like fish to me. And your writing style is oddly similar to The Hummerman's. How about we wait to see if you post any offroad pics with your new TN plate on your rig. What color did you buy so we can keep this straight?
Old 12-13-2003, 11:32 PM

jambo is off the scale

C'mon drty, You know better than that. I'm not changing my tactics, The holidays seem to bring out the humor in me.

DRTY i have a pic of carcrazy and family in front of his red h2 here at the dealership.(not going to release it unless carcrazy o.k.s it.) I will say this i don't think it will be going off road anytime soon.lol

Anyway run back to your doublewide and enjoy some spam and busch beer.
Old 12-13-2003, 11:41 PM

Yep.. sometime in business it is jut best ot be quite and go way.. so Bye.

Mike<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambo:
C'mon drty, You know better than that. I'm not changing my tactics, The holidays seem to bring out the humor in me.

DRTY i have a pic of carcrazy and family in front of his red h2 here at the dealership.(not going to release it unless carcrazy o.k.s it.) I will say this i don't think it will be going off road anytime soon.lol

Anyway run back to your doublewide and enjoy some spam and busch beer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-14-2003, 07:03 PM
mstams

Okay, for all those non-believers --

Here are some pics I pulled together to show my RED H2. The first pics are from last weekend's Hummer Happenings at Burt's Farm in GA. Jambo, that was my first trip off road and definitely won't be my last. The other pics were taken quickly in my garage (sorry for the bad lighting...). Anyway, by looking at the front tag, you should be able to see that they are from the same truck.

BTW - I only have a few posts because I'm new to the forums. My profile is not public because I do like a little privacy. And I'm not trying to lick anyone's anything. I was just offering a different point of view. You guys are too much!!

Old 12-14-2003, 10:28 PM

jambo is off the scale

carcrazy--whats up with that? I thought you said you wouldn't be doing any off roading.

Anyway glad to see it,Don't let these guys push you around in here. They are just having a good time here. (we all know that.)
Old 12-15-2003, 06:19 PM

carcrazy,
What part of TN are you from?

Craig

Old 12-15-2003, 07:44 PM
mstams

Craig - I'm from Chattanooga. I tried to find you at the event but never did. We were in the second heat of the afternoon session. I heard the morning run was much better. Ours only lasted about 45 minutes. Were you there?
Old 12-15-2003, 10:35 PM

I drank a little too much the night before.. I did not get up in time. I am still kicking myself for not going. Let me know if you hear of any other events around the area. I will keep you posted as well if you would like me to.

Craig