H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 10-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

La.Swamp Lobster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz:
Photo w/ tires...Hey Jason..U are the BOMB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Man those are some ugly a$$ rims, they look to me like tractor trailer wheels! And as for Boyd, i wouldn't buy anythink from that do nothing bling bling posser! Not being mean or anything...just my thoughts on them...
Old 10-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by La.Swamp Lobster:
...And as for Boyd, i wouldn't buy anythink from that do nothing bling bling posser!... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, he seems like a real prick on his show.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by La.Swamp Lobster:
...And as for Boyd, i wouldn't buy anythink from that do nothing bling bling posser!... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, he seems like a real prick on his show. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He doesn't do jack, but calls himself a custom auto hotrod designer..what a joke! heck he's not even a parts installer, much less a designer!
Old 10-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz:
They are not ugly...If I had more chrome on my rig I would have them on...but with the colour and all the black, they made it look TOO mean and TOO manly...my honey wants to keep them, but it is not his ride...so..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, xAltitude is right.

They're ugly.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

F/S New (less than 2000 miles) BF Goodrich Baja-Champion Mud-Terraine AT Tires (4) with Black Powder Coated Boyd Coddington Rims. 35x12.50 R18 LT. Rims are 17'
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also could you explain how you fit 18" tires on a 17" rim?
Old 10-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Well ...no original photos, but just a thought here, these wheels are BLACK and will look different on every color of H2 there is...so I doubt seeing my Sage Green w/ these on it will make them sell better. People either know what they want or they don't...Black is black...That is my lecture of the day....
Old 10-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Well, if any of you MEN want to come over and read the side of the damn tire and rim, then please feel free to do so...The tires say 18'...Coddington says the CLASSIC is only 17, they dont make 18..so...maybe I am off, but...if YOU all dont know and want to pick at me, then go for it..
Old 10-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Ok fellas...Per Coddington, they are 17'..
As for the insults...how about ya'll keep that on a lower note...Swamp thing, you could be more diplomatic..you are not buying them...and since I OWN a Peterbilt, they dont look like anything like a tractor trailer tire..nice try though..I might be a chicki, but not a dumb ass
Old 10-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Hummer Veteran

As for the insults...how about ya'll keep that on a lower note...Swamp thing, you could be more diplomatic..you are not buying them...and since I OWN a Peterbilt, they dont look like anything like a tractor trailer tire..nice try though..I might be a chicki, but not a dumb ass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nothing personal , and was not inplying you were dumb, but yes they do look like tractor trailer tires....but that is just my opion...and like all opions,....well you know what they say!...LOL and just for your info, i was a vehicle mech. in the army for 8 years and all i worked on was big rigs, and my father owns a trk'n company as well and i had to work on them my entire youth! Thank god for an education though...am an architect now and truely know what is ugly! again...nothing personal!
Old 10-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

I can't tell if you are making a dig at someone who drives a truck or owns one, but...as extreamly well educated Contractor for FedEx (as I have a MS in Criminal Justice and my better half has as BA in Business Admin)..I think we are pretty smart Contractors..but nothing personal right...be nice Swamp hog...be nice..
Old 10-21-2005, 02:01 AM
Hummer Authority

TXSUT is an unknown quantity at this point

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused. You say they are 17" (inch = ", foot = '), and the tires are 18". So, someone mounted 18" tires on your 17" wheels???

Have you measured the wheel diameter yourself?
Old 10-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Hummer Veteran

I can't tell if you are making a dig at someone who drives a truck or owns one, but...as extreamly well educated Contractor for FedEx (as I have a MS in Criminal Justice and my better half has as BA in Business Admin)..I think we are pretty smart Contractors..but nothing personal right...be nice Swamp hog...be nice.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Am always nice...never think bad of truck drivers or there owners...without them, we all would be up a creek without a paddle!...once again, I wasn't trying to be mean...thats not my nature!
Old 10-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Ok...the tires AND the rims are 18...I took them to a tires shop, told them that you were all picking at me and needed to know...SO there....Now, does this make you all happy and will you quit calling them ugly so I can sell them....Geezzzzz fellas....
Old 10-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are the UGLIEST rims I have ever seen. They look more suited for a hunk of $hit like this than an H2. In fact if you look close I think this junker has the same rims.
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

You are just frickin jealous....You have no real concept of what is really UGLY...it is about opinions...what you may not like and what someone else might like..I am not selling them because they are UGLY sillyboy...so stop with the negative crap will ya...Just say that they are not for you and LEAVE IT...
Old 10-24-2005, 10:06 PM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by KAZ
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are just frickin jealous...You have no real concept of what is really UGLY. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ha...that's a laugh. You must be delusional if you think for a minute that I am jealous of those hunk of $hit rims. And you must be bordering on insanity if you think you are going to get anywhere near $1,700.00 for them.
You really want to get rid of them....put them out on the curb on your next trash night!!
Old 10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

You know Spike..You are a f*&^*$G Jack ASS and a major PRICK...and I wanted attitude from you, I would ask...Until then, mind your own business and keep you comments, attitude and INSULTS for your family. Your **** has no place on this site...and IF IT DOES and this behavior is condoned on here, then it is very sad and I feel sorry for every adult on here. Get a life you prick!
Old 10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by "out of control KAZ"
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You know Spike..You are a f*&^*$G Jack ASS and a major PRICK...and I wanted attitude from you, I would ask...Until then, mind your own business and keep you comments, attitude and INSULTS for your family. Your **** has no place on this site...and IF IT DOES and this behavior is condoned on here, then it is very sad and I feel sorry for every adult on here. Get a life you prick! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well well well, looks like someone is losing control. Pretty harsh words for just making a joke about those stupid rims. In case you did not realize, this is a public forum and I will post my comments and my attitude any time I see fit. If you don't like it then I suggest you leave. Incidently, I have a life and it now entails tormenting you!! You are right about one thing though......
Old 10-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

I am in complete control moron...You are not making "jokes" you are being rude and insulting to ME and to items I have for sale. Dont see you treating anyone else under this section this way and effecting the possibility of a sale for them by your critical and unwelcomed comments. It is because it is a PUBLIC forum that it commands respect for others and some common dignity, all of which you have NONE OF. So, no you dont get to hide with your crap excuses...I am not taking your S*&T. If you have nasty comments to make about me or my product, PM it so I can delete it...leave it off the public viewing...