Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > HUMMER Dealers

Old 07-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

I wrote this letter earlier this month and thought you all should read it.

Jerry Colton
Al Serra Hummer
1570 Auto Mall Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80902

Dear Jerry,

I am writing this letter you to try and describe to you what an amazing team of employees you have at Al Serra Hummer. Regardless of the fact that I did not purchase my H2 from Al Serra Hummer (a mistake I regret, and will not make again, by the way), I am treated better than family at your establishment.

I cannot begin to describe to you the great lengths that Mike, Dewayne and Mark have gone to, in order to accommodate a very particular and demanding customer. From the smallest gesture, like Dewayne arranging for a rental car to merely run a few errands, to the biggest ones, like Mark allowing me to watch and learn from him about my own Hummer for nearly a whole day. And then there’s Mike, who gave me his own vehicle to take home for a night, and then another. I won’t even get into the picking up of my vehicle, the dropping off of the same vehicle, getting immediately needed parts without hassle, and the list goes on.

I have regaled friends, family, the national H2 club, the Colorado Hummer Club, and many others with the tales of the amazing things that Al Serra Hummer has done for me, and they are all astounded. I have turned at least two other Colorado H2 owners to Al Serra (and only Al Serra) for service, despite the location of their purchase because of these wonderful, almost fairy-tale-like stories. I have reinforced the feelings that H1 owners have about your level of service. And all agree that nowhere, ever has a dealership ascended to the level that Al Serra Hummer, Mike Parker, Dewayne Gosvenor and Mark Vargas, have shown me.

Rest assured, that continued service like this will result in a life-long customer. Thanks again to Mike, Dewayne and Mark for everything they have done, and will certainly continue to do in the future.

Sincerely,

Adam P. Smith
Mortgage Broker
Mortgage Pros, Inc. of Denver

Cc: Mike Parker
Dewayne Gosvenor
Mark Vargas

aps101374@yahoo.com
Mortgage Pros, Inc.
303-407-2405
Old 07-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

I wrote this letter earlier this month and thought you all should read it.

Jerry Colton
Al Serra Hummer
1570 Auto Mall Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80902

Dear Jerry,

I am writing this letter you to try and describe to you what an amazing team of employees you have at Al Serra Hummer. Regardless of the fact that I did not purchase my H2 from Al Serra Hummer (a mistake I regret, and will not make again, by the way), I am treated better than family at your establishment.

I cannot begin to describe to you the great lengths that Mike, Dewayne and Mark have gone to, in order to accommodate a very particular and demanding customer. From the smallest gesture, like Dewayne arranging for a rental car to merely run a few errands, to the biggest ones, like Mark allowing me to watch and learn from him about my own Hummer for nearly a whole day. And then there’s Mike, who gave me his own vehicle to take home for a night, and then another. I won’t even get into the picking up of my vehicle, the dropping off of the same vehicle, getting immediately needed parts without hassle, and the list goes on.

I have regaled friends, family, the national H2 club, the Colorado Hummer Club, and many others with the tales of the amazing things that Al Serra Hummer has done for me, and they are all astounded. I have turned at least two other Colorado H2 owners to Al Serra (and only Al Serra) for service, despite the location of their purchase because of these wonderful, almost fairy-tale-like stories. I have reinforced the feelings that H1 owners have about your level of service. And all agree that nowhere, ever has a dealership ascended to the level that Al Serra Hummer, Mike Parker, Dewayne Gosvenor and Mark Vargas, have shown me.

Rest assured, that continued service like this will result in a life-long customer. Thanks again to Mike, Dewayne and Mark for everything they have done, and will certainly continue to do in the future.

Sincerely,

Adam P. Smith
Mortgage Broker
Mortgage Pros, Inc. of Denver

Cc: Mike Parker
Dewayne Gosvenor
Mark Vargas

aps101374@yahoo.com
Mortgage Pros, Inc.
303-407-2405
Old 07-25-2003, 01:00 AM

Batson34 is off the scale

You should CC Bob Lutz in Detroit!
Old 07-25-2003, 03:05 PM
Hummer Guru

Who is Bob Lutz?

aps101374@yahoo.com
Mortgage Pros, Inc.
303-407-2405
Old 07-26-2003, 12:43 PM

Batson34 is off the scale

He is
Vice Chairman, Product Development
and Chairman, GM North America

My bad I meant these guys

G. Richard Wagoner, Jr.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

John F. Smith
Group Vice President, North America
Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing

Your dealer will NEVER forget you!
Old 02-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

I too, had a wonderful experience with Al Serra Hummer! My 2003 H2 that we had at the time had a failure in the transfer case in Pueblo on the way home from a ski vacation. Al Serra's service manager stayed after hours to meet us and the H2 when we got it up there on a flatbed. They drove us to a hotel and drove us to get our rental car. On top of that, they arranged with my dealership (Bob Moore, OKC) to get my Hummer back to me in OKC! All in all, they made a frustrating event go as smoothly and as painfully as possible!
Old 04-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Hummer Veteran

xonxoff is off the scale

I purchased my H2 from Al Serra In Grand Blanc MI
Another great Dealership. I drove 300 miles, everything was as promised
Sales Person was Linda Geiger
Old 08-03-2005, 06:01 PM

Larry W is off the scale

I am in the process of moving to the springs from Maryland, and I was looking for a potential dealer in the area. I had seen(but haven't been by) Al Serra on the web, and driven past a dealer in castle rock. I am having a house built in Falcon off of woodmen, and your letter just helps confirm my dealer choice.

Thanks,
Old 08-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

For the most part, stay away from Medved. Castle Rock or Wheat Ridge.
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 08-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Hummer Expert

CslRkH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

You definately cannot go wrong with Al Serra in Co Springs, CO. Everything Adam said back in '03 is still true today. My purchase experience was incredible just a month ago. They treated us like royalty!!

I live about 1 mile from the 'dealer in Castle Rock' and will never give them any business after the way I was treated there on two separate visits (actually 1 was at their Wheat Ridge location, 1 in Castle Rock).

I will drive past them on my way to the Springs for service.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:09 AM

Larry W is off the scale

cool, thanks guys