Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > HUMMER Dealers

Old 06-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Hummer Expert

Aubs is off the scale
Thumbs down MEDVED Wheatridge - Denver, CO

I was down at this dealer today, and although I wasn't impressed, I guess I wasn't totally disgusted either. Their HUMMER sales guys are good, so make sure you avoid the guys that work in the other areas because they're comission based... However, go here if you want to pay too much. Every vehicle had a 3M clear bra, pinstriping (which was ghey), and a tire cover you had to pay for. Plus, there was a $399 fee added to every sale following the negotiated price, for dealer profit and labor. Most of the vehicles I saw there had a list of extra dealer options, which is never a good sign. And I was told there are no incentives on the H3, which is funny since Lynch is offering $1000 conquest cash and $1500 on the adventure packages... So, maybe you just want to use MEDVED for service!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MEDVED Wheatridge - Denver, CO

Not for service.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=22245
Old 11-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Hummer Authority

RuggedH2 is on a distinguished road

I was in Denver last summer and had a minor warranty issue come up, I was ready to punch people out on the service drive when I went to pick up my truck.

I don't love my one choice only in SLC either, but they are much better to deal with than those Clowns at Medved.

Old 02-23-2007, 04:46 AM
Hummer Veteran

PackerFever is off the scale

I have had to print out part numbers for them and warranty / recall items like the rails before they knew about it or would acknowledge it.
Yellow 06 H3 5 Speed ~ Luxury Off Road, Black and Chrome trim, Sunroof, Leather, XM Monsoon, Brushguard, Rail Steps, Yakima Pro 16, Mud Flaps, Hard Spare Tire Cover, pwdr coat fuel door.... .Riding like a Spirit on the Wind.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Elcova Newbie

jayell1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: MEDVED Wheatridge - Denver, CO

MEDVED HUMMER in CASTLE ROCK IS EVEN WORSE!!

My wife and I went to purchase a Hummer H2 last week from the Medved Castle Rock location and we have never met a salesperson as disrespectful and arrogant as a fruit cake by the name of Todd Tennapel (should be fatapple) I've found out now that he's actually the new car sales manager! His attitude was shocking to say the least! He had an attitude from the moment he sat down and my wife and I just looked at each other like "what the F is his problem! Guess he thought we were going to just write out a check for $60K without discussing it. Dealers just don't like it when you've done your homework and actually know more than they do!

We did a 5 minute test drive and where in the showroom for less than 20 minutes (not 2-3 hours) ready to wrap up the deal. I accepted their BS add-ons of tint $399, clear bra $349, pinstripe $299 (all worth $200 maybe) and told him to take off the cheapass Medved wheel cover for $150 (I'm not paying them to advertise their crappie dealership), he said NO! It's on there you pay for it!.......... YOU THINK!! See ya!!

When we decided to "walk" (really because of his horrible attitude) he began yelling in the showroom about how "I" was jerking "them" around!! He proceeded to yell and told us to get out of "HIS" dealership and never come back. No need to worry about that!! He also didn't have to worry about others hearing him in the showroom, because there wasn't anyone, guess most people have figured this place out!

As we headed to the door, the SOB continued to follow us and verbally insulted my wife by calling her a "princess" as he continued to say get out. I had to use unbelievable restraint to keep from ripping his head off and sticking it up his u know what!!

Beware of MEDVED!!
Old 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gawd, I hate medved. You expect a certain amount of bullsh!t at the dealership, but the nerve of some people ...

Have you been down to Al Serra Hummer in Colorado Springs? Ask for Darwin, he'll treat you right. I drove 95 miles from Lafayette, CO to Colorado Springs, past 2 Medved Hummer dealerships to buy my H3 there. After all the crap Medved put me through, I even drove back there for some minor warranty work, and it was worth every mile.

Good luck
Old 05-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Elcova Newbie

jayell1 is on a distinguished road

I've already been in touch with Al Serra... I told the guy what happened and he said it was no surprise... He said that he has heard more complaints about the Castle Rock Medved dealership than all other dealerships combined! I got a call yesterday from the General Manager of the entire Castle Rock Autoplex and he appologized and said "he had a talk with Todd." Had a talk??!! Give me a break, if they cared about how customers were being treated, he would have told him to get his _hit and get the hell out... Bottom-line is that's how they operate from top to bottom....
Old 05-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Hummer Professional

Mr_Pat is an unknown quantity at this point

I too just had a problem with Castle rock MEDVED. I had a 300 dollar voucher from buying me H3 a while back from wheat ridge (I had zero problems with the dealership ). Anyways I wanted an Optima battery (34 series) for my H3. I called 5 times over 3 days asking if they had any in stock. Every time I got the same guy(i forget his name, Mexican dude that works at the parts counter) I asked if he had a 34 series and he says "I don?t know" then a long pause,,,, I ask "can you check" he doesn?t know... says he has to ask his boss.... I call back at 3 or 4pm and say thing.... this time he says he forgot to ask.... I call the next day and he still has no clue.... after 3 or 4 days he finally says yes he does have one..... I drive down from Cheyenne to Castle Rock and low and behold there is a display 2 feet from the cash register at the sales dept with the batteries right there and big stickers on the top that all say 34 series.... WTF the guy is to lazy to get off his ass and look? Give me a fricking break....
That left a bad taste in my mouth, luckily wheat ridge is closer to me and I won?t have to deal with the *******s down there.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard from a former mgr. that Medved is a dick and runs his operation the same way, like a dick
Old 05-22-2007, 01:32 AM
Hummer Expert

CslRkH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayell1
I've already been in touch with Al Serra... I told the guy what happened and he said it was no surprise... He said that he has heard more complaints about the Castle Rock Medved dealership than all other dealerships combined! I got a call yesterday from the General Manager of the entire Castle Rock Autoplex and he appologized and said "he had a talk with Todd." Had a talk??!! Give me a break, if they cared about how customers were being treated, he would have told him to get his _hit and get the hell out... Bottom-line is that's how they operate from top to bottom....

Contact Stan or Darwin at Al Serra. They will treat you right. PM me if you want Darwin's contact information. Brian the HUMMER service guy is also very professional and will take care of you.

I live about 3 minutes from Medved South and drive to the Springs for everything.