H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 12-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

twinmill28 is on a distinguished road
Default FS--4 New U-steps for H2--$300

I've got a brand new set of 4 removeable HUMMER U-steps for sale with attaching hardware, each step uses 1 knurl-knob bolt with huge cotter pin. They attach to the factory rock rails with no mods needed.
$300 plus shipping, which is $50--so $350 takes them.
These are brand new never mounted, no damage.
I was hoarding these for a rainy day when I wanted new steps on the deuce, or if I ever bought another deuce, but I really want to get my daughter an O-gauge train for Christmas, so I'm willing to let them go.
Pay Pal works so PM me a message and I'll shoot you my email. Include your mailing address so I can get them sent pronto.
I've sold to alot of Elcova members, so no worries about dealing with a deadbeat--everybodies been happy with me!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

zach. is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FS--4 New U-steps for H2--$300

I will take them Twinmill
Cognito UCA kit, tie rods, shocks, sway bar links
GMPP exhaust
Gobi Ranger rack w/ spare tire mount
Rancho steering stabilizer
Warn brush guard mounted 4 lamp light bar
Old 12-20-2011, 12:25 AM
Hummer Veteran

Mister Peebody is on a distinguished road

What else you got to sell us?
Old 12-20-2011, 02:11 AM
Hummer Veteran

Default SOLD--4 New U-steps for H2

Steps are sold--hopefully this time they'll make it to you Zach, I won't put any rude messages on the box like the last one I made fun of Prius and the Post Office conveniently lost the box!

Mr. Peebody--all I've got right now is a brand new black H2 Mickey Mouse light bar, minus the lights. I went so far down on having it shipped to me, I'll be at a loss to sell it--damn thing cost $111 to get to me! I picked it up to scavenge the light mounting hardware and rebuild/beef up my existing rack with a few extra lights. So it's been sitting under the bed and I get to listen to my wife talk about having HUMMER parts all over the house, including under the bed. The U-steps are in the trunk of her little car in the garage where I've been storing them!
I still have the lighted dealer sign that I'm thinking I need to sell--$800, but getting it to you would be a challenge. It's 11 feet long by just over 3 feet tall and around 300 pounds or so. I've got it's twin mounted in the garage and wired to a wall switch. I love it so much, I come home from work and turn it on almost every nite--not everybody can say they've brought the dealership home!

Thanks for playing!

Last edited by twinmill28 : 12-20-2011 at 02:17 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road

damn I've been looking all over for these steps!!! I need to troll these sale threads more frequently!!
Old 01-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Banned

snmazer is on a distinguished road

Twinmill, have you changed your mind yet and are willing to ship that hummer sign to me in wisconsin?
Old 01-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Hummer Veteran

Dude--I've got no problem shipping the sign--but I'm pretty sure it won't be cheap!
There's a new show on tv starting 10 January, Shipping Wars, that will show the challenges people face getting odd stuff shipped, maybe that will help us figure out the best way to get it there.
The shipper that moved my wife's car from Utah to Florida (Will-Haul-It) will be on that first show, so I'm curious to see what they are doing.
Even it is pricey to have the sign shipped, I guarantee you wouldn't regret it once you get it hung. Even my daughters have taken to turning the lights on now when they get home from school. I walk in the garage alot and marvel that I've got this thing out there---then I have to wonder if anybody else has anything similar?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Hummer Expert

twenty2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SOLD--4 New U-steps for H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmill28
Steps are sold--hopefully this time they'll make it to you Zach, I won't put any rude messages on the box like the last one I made fun of Prius and the Post Office conveniently lost the box!

Mr. Peebody--all I've got right now is a brand new black H2 Mickey Mouse light bar, minus the lights. I went so far down on having it shipped to me, I'll be at a loss to sell it--damn thing cost $111 to get to me! I picked it up to scavenge the light mounting hardware and rebuild/beef up my existing rack with a few extra lights. So it's been sitting under the bed and I get to listen to my wife talk about having HUMMER parts all over the house, including under the bed. The U-steps are in the trunk of her little car in the garage where I've been storing them!
I still have the lighted dealer sign that I'm thinking I need to sell--$800, but getting it to you would be a challenge. It's 11 feet long by just over 3 feet tall and around 300 pounds or so. I've got it's twin mounted in the garage and wired to a wall switch. I love it so much, I come home from work and turn it on almost every nite--not everybody can say they've brought the dealership home!

Thanks for playing!

That is the best Hummer sign ive seen in a garage! Im just finishing up my garage, and that sign would finish it off!! I WANT IT!! Where are you located again?
2003 H2 Lux Series. Murdered Out! 20x10 Eagle Wrapped with Nitto Mud Grapplers 35x12.5x20 Full tint including windshield, full LED interior, K&N Intake, HID Headlights & Fogs, Plasti Dip Skid plate & front/back Lower Bumpers, List goes on!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Hummer Veteran

I just checked Google maps and I'm 880 miles due south of you, just keep driving straight down until you reach the Gulf of Mexico and then stop just before you get to the water. It's a little town called, of all things, Niceville, and yes, it is a nice place to live in Florida.
I've got the sign mounted on two four foot long 1/4"x2" sticks of angle iron, and another piece of angle on top to hold it to the wall. It's a 2x4 wall and the angle iron is lag bolted into the studs. A very serious set-up, not for the faint of heart if you're not confident in your skills to hang. I even started questioning myself when I was at the final stages of getting it hung. Took 4 guys to get it on the wall.
Was it worth the pain of dealing with my wife, who didn't really understand what or why I was doing? Was it worth it to drive 24 hour round trip to pick these up over 800 miles?
YOU BET!! Even my wife has to show everybody who comes to the house this sign, she has to light it up and show it off. It's just that cool!!!
BTW--that's a 6 foot long by 3 foot wide workbench I built to support the drill press I bought to prep these brackets for sign duty--sucks trying to hand drill 1/4" metal, trust me. I was also able to use the work bench to lay the sign on before the final heave ho! onto the wall. This give you some perspective the sheer size of the sign--my workbench top is the same dimension as your standard exterior door, and the sign DWARFs it!

Last edited by twinmill28 : 01-05-2012 at 10:26 PM.